Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A gathering at Pyrrosia Palace

Gaea

G
We would like to invite you to a gathering at Pyrrosia Palace, held in honor of her Majesty Empress Artemisia Pandorea, esteemed sovereign of Mellaniphe and the Imperial Minister of the Mellaniphian Federation.
This event shall take place as noted; and it is requested that you dress appropriately for the event. While it is not formal, we do request that some dress code is adhered; meaning that the proper and appropriate attire is worn. We request that no individual besmirch themselves or those whom they keep company with through violent or hostile actions against those whom you, your company, or your affiliation takes offense.
If you intend to arrive, please respond with the following.
Name:
Titles (If any):
Guest:
We hope to see you there.

[member="Empress Pandorea"]

I'll definitely toss myself into this.

Name: Glaze Starchaser
Titles (If any): Lord
Guest: N/A (I'll say something if one crops up)

Gaea

G
I will leave this open for a few more days for those whom may not have seen it and whom may also like to attend. It is likely that I will start this thread then on Sunday or this upcoming Monday.
[member="Zoltan Rarsk"]​
[member="Xavka Duquo"]​
[member="Solan Charr"]​
@Akio Diachi​
[member="Glaze Starchaser"]​

ReTRAKKS

ᴅᴇʀᴀɴɢᴇᴅ ᴄʜɪʟᴅ ᴛʏᴘɪɴɢ
[member="Empress Pandorea"]

Count me in ^ . ^

Name: Gavrriks Arwell
Titles: varnelax dex rukn, or Traveler of the Sky
Guest: Just Gav, nobody else.

[member="Allana Badeaux"]

Well, if you're quick on the draw (or at least the credits), me and old Skull Face might just have to take it upon ourselves to defend you. :p

[member="Zoltan Rarsk"]

Gaea

G
So when I said I would post this up a few days later, I apparently meant about 9 days later. It should be up later tonight.
It does not tie into any established Faction (major or minor) at this current point in time.

Gaea

G
The thread is up, however I have noticed that it has had only one reply and a multitude of likes. In the mean time I had left my reply on the side and waited for those whom had shown interest in joining the time to reply. However if any one whom had previously said they would attend can no longer do so or has lost interest, please inform me so I know whom to @mention in my next post or if I need to just let the thread itself go.
[member="Glaze Starchaser"]
[member="Akio Diachi"]
[member="Solan Charr"]
[member="Xavka Duquo"]
[member="Zoltan Rarsk"]
[member="Allana Badeaux"]
[member="Gav Arwell"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom