Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A Funny Night on Coruscant

Coruscant
Unknown Bar
@[member="Jared Ovmar"]

Sitting in a quite random bar behind a table meant for two, Malficete waited. She was supposed to meet with a man over here. Hopefully, it was a man. Darth Arcis had set up a blind date for her and the other person, which was a bit unexpected coming from such a person. Most likely Malificete had been wrong about the former Sith Emperor, which was also kind of weird. After all, he had helped her with founding the Council of Sorcery.

Sitting and drinking the wine a waiter had brought her, she thought about what the other person looks like. She really hoped it was a man. She thought, that maybe the person has kind of medium-sized hair, maybe dark in colour. She also expected the person to be fashionable, because she would have described herself as fashionable.

Wearing a red dress darker than her typical one and high heels matching the colour, she was just as elegant as a woman should be. Her hair was set in a not so everyday style and she wore a make-up. Unfortunately, it didn't come out as she had expected, as it was a bit too heavy for a night like this. Trying to fix it would have resulted in a lot worse outcome, so she had decided to keep it in the way like it was.

And so she sat, expecting the best.

The Admiralty
Codex Judge
Jared could not remember the last time he was on a blind-date, probably because there had been no blind-dates in his past. Too much to do and so little time to accomplish it all. Besides, he had always associated them with hopeless characters who could not get a woman, even if they... well bought them.

Not something Jared could identify himself with, even still when Dranok had told him he knew a girl he might be interested in... the Lord was curious to say the least. Mostly because it was not Dranok's style to play matchmaker, so the girl in question had to be a bit interesting.

At least that was what Jared hoped, maybe this was some kind of joke and he would end up on a blind-date with some kind of man. Come to think about it... that would be totally Dranok... Jared could not help but curse as he sat in his limo, being transported to the restaurant the Sith Lord had told him about.

If it was a man... well let us just say that his friend would be in a world of pain.

Contrary to his usual attire, Jared was clothed in business casual. He had assumed that his blind-date would not be really impressed with his standard grey robes. Nevertheless, the Lord was not dressed to impress, the clothes did not make the man in his opinion.

So a simple white blouse and a pair of jeans... and no.. no make-up. That was not his style.

Finally the limo arrived at the designated location and Jared stepped out of it, it was a clear evening. The sun was setting already and the time was approaching dusk, the sky was painted red and for Jared it was a sign.. a sign that this evening would be interesting or maybe that was just his hope.

Entering the restaurant, Jared was not surprised to see that the establishment was clean, expensive and.. classy. Dranok had always had good taste in restaurants. The waiter pointed him to his table, where he was hit by the sight of a... lady. The Lord of the Fringe could not help, but smile at her. “A WOMAN. THANK THE LIVING FORCE.” obviously he did not scream that throughout the restaurant, it was just a very loud thought.

Black, brownish hair, beautiful eyes and.. a red dress. It seemed the blood-red sky had been some sort of sign, he wondered what Dranok had set him up with. Probably a Sith. His friend never missed a chance to try and convert him to the dark side.

“My Lady, I presume you are here for.. a blind-date?”
@[member="Darth Malificete"]

The man standing in front of Malificete was rather good-looking. In fact, he was beautiful. The best part of him... he was a man. Why should she have expected from Dranok, that he set up a blind date for two girls. No, now it seemed like she had been a bit dumb. "Indeed, I am here for a blind date and I assume you are here for the same reason," she spoke in the most beautiful way she was able to while she stood up from the seat and walked closer to the man.

"My name is Lilith. How may I call you?" she asked. Strangely, she mentioned her real name, not the Darth name which she had vowed to use forever, abandoning her birth-name. Just because she didn't know what the man is going to do, she raised her hand towards this beautiful man, ready to either shake her hands or receive a kiss.

She admired the style of this man. Black suits weren't exactly something the Sith woman preferred, so jeans and a white blouse were perfect for her. His hair looked quite stylish, just like the rest of him, so it made Malificete blush a little. She had come here, dressed in a red dress - which wasn't a bad thing - and with heavy make-up. The last one was a bad thing. She had gone too far with that. Hopefully the man was OK with it.

@[member="Jared Ovmar"]

The Admiralty
Codex Judge
...the man was totally okay with that. If there was one thing true about Jared Ovmar, Lord of the Fringe, it was the fact that he judged a woman less on the make-up she wore on one night and more on her intelligence and sharpness of wit. More or less make-up, it was just semantics for our proud Lord.

As she extended her hand, he took it gently in his own and planted a soft kiss on it, as a gentleman usually did. Then he led her back to the table, carefully seating her, before walking over to his own side and taking a seat himself.

“You can call me Jared, miss. Lilith. A pleasure meeting you.”

A waiter appeared out of seemingly nowhere and asked them for their preferences.

“I have not eaten yet, my good man. So my appetite is large, a roasted steak, well done, I will be cross if there is but a hint of rose. Maybe some drinks to accompany that, tell me... do you make a 'Between the sheets'? I hear it is delightful.”

Then he waited patiently until Lilith ordered for herself, they had just met so it was not like he knew what she liked. Better to let her take her own pick.

As the waiter finally left to take care of their food, Jared regarded the woman in front of him, with only the faintest smile on his lips and maybe a hint of an arch in his eyebrow.

“Tell me... what does a Lady such as yourself do, that she is acquainted with the unsavory kind that is... Dranok?”

The last was accompanied with a soft chuckle, Dranok was a good friend of his, but even still he was a Sith Lord. Jared had to assume that this Lady might be a Sith herself, the Force was still unclear on that.

@[member="Darth Malificete"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom