Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A Funeral For Drapeam Nyx {Interest Check}

As many of you already know, Drapeam Nyx recently died on Cularin, thanks to a Sith Knight named [member=Vrag] (love you honey). Since then I've been considering doing a funeral type thread for her and those who knew her. However... not many people got to interact with her directly. Most that did weren't exactly friends with her.

Despite that I was wondering who, if anyone, would be interested in participating in her funeral. The ceremony would most likely take place on Ossus (where she lived during her last few months of life), meaning that anyone outside of the Republic (and their allies) would either have to stay away or put on a really good disguise. And I mean really good.

With that said, any takers?
EDIT: It's also worth noting that Nyx will likely make an appearance as a Force Ghost- though she'd look like her younger self... meaning that no one who hadn't already seen Ghost!Nyx would recognize her. At least not at first.

[member="Corvus Raaf"]
I had to be sure- plus, at least one other has to be interested, right?
[member="Kana Truden"]
I think Nyx would have thought you were pretty chill. And not just because Corvus mentioned you being her best friend >__<
[member="Uri Aureleos"]
I'd be glad to have you, friend.

[member="Kado Malcom-Waight"]
Perhaps, but Nyx was only part of the Republic military for the last six months (roughly) of her life, and that was partially just due to the Netherworld crisis happening and her enrollment with the Jedi Order.

As for everyone else:
I'm thinking of starting this either tonight or tomorrow morning. Does that sound good?

[member="Uri Aureleos"] | [member="Corvus Raaf"] | [member="Kana Truden"]

The thread should be up shortly. Just, uh, be warned, the intro is very long. Also I highly recommend listening to the playlist that's linked at the start. Kind of sets the whole mood. But feel free to skip a few songs here and there, as long as you hear both the first and last ones (which means don't hit the shuffle button). Not sure if two songs is enough to get through the whole post though...
[member="Corvus Raaf"] | [member="Kana Truden"] | [member="Uri Aureleos"]

[member="Connor Harrison"]
Corvus has talking about me?
*is flattered*
Thanks for the compliment! :D
Really glad the post turned good. I may or may not have stayed up all night to set this up.
>__<
If you, uh, if you'll excuse me, I think I might be able to squeeze an hour of sleep in.

Drapeam Nyx said:
As many of you already know, Drapeam Nyx recently died on Cularin, thanks to a Sith Knight named [member=Vrag] (love you honey). Since then I've been considering doing a funeral type thread for her and those who knew her. However... not many people got to interact with her directly. Most that did weren't exactly friends with her.

Despite that I was wondering who, if anyone, would be interested in participating in her funeral. The ceremony would most likely take place on Ossus (where she lived during her last few months of life), meaning that anyone outside of the Republic (and their allies) would either have to stay away or put on a really good disguise. And I mean really good.

With that said, any takers?
EDIT: It's also worth noting that Nyx will likely make an appearance as a Force Ghost- though she'd look like her younger self... meaning that no one who hadn't already seen Ghost!Nyx would recognize her. At least not at first.
Is it too late to attend?

[member="Kian Karr"]
Not to late at all my friend.
[member="Enigma"]
Somehow I doubt Circe would be able to smuggle herself onto Ossus and remain undetected long enough for a funeral.
But if one of the Republic people seem to think that their people wouldn't shoot, kill, or arrest you on sight then you can come.

[member="Enigma"]
Check with the others. If there's even a tiny bit of a chance that someone will try to get you and disrupt the thread, I'm sorry, but I'd have to say no.
Hmm. I do trust the current lineup to not go nuts, but I'd still double check to make sure that it's even possible for Circe to get to Ossus.
Don't want to step on any toes.

Enigma said:
[member="Drapeam Nyx"]

Well

She's OP

Could hide her Force aura

So >_>
It's a funeral thread and if you're Force cloaked then please - under the circumstances - go for it :)

tumblr_lzc6qzvehY1r7spu1.gif

[member="Drapeam Nyx"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom