Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG A Fun Bounty Hunting Frenzy

Hey yall

So I'm planning to create a character whose sole purpose is to create some fun for the bounty hunter characters out there. This character is going to be a bit of a heretic and cause trouble resulting in multiple bounty hunters trying to go after the character.

Details in regards to the character hasn't been fully developed, I plan on fully fleshing out the character once I know which bounty hunters are interested.

Gungan (or maybe droid?) character
-Chaotic evil
-Heretic
-Explosives expert perhaps?

Plot
-My character vs bounty hunters (most likely, most fun)
or
-my character vs. environment (character wreaks havok in towns or something) which leads to character vs bounty hunters

This series will last for maybe 3 different threads/events, death of my character will only be enabled in the last thread however, damage can be done to my character which can result in weakness in the last thread. Everyone will be able to write whatever they want but when it comes to my character responses/narration i will roll dice to determine certain damages. More details will be developed once i collect whoever is interested

IC prize is a hefty amount of credits (and peace of mind for the bounty hunter guild) or whatever blah blah but OOC prize will be a commission (ur character, anything tbh) done by yours truly, me! When it comes to the winners, whoever manages to give the death blow will be winner number 1 and winner number 2 will basically just be me ooc picking whoever i thought had the most fun/silliest responses.

Is anyone interested?

Tryk like hunt.

Tryk hunt you.

You have fun with Tryk.

We do the thing.

Very nice of you to create a sacrificial lamb (lion?) for the bounty hunter community. But if you find that you accidentally enjoy your character, I'd be willing to say he/she defeated the hunter and escaped. I know it can happen that a throwaway character can take on unexpected life.

deplorable deplorable

Tryk like hunt.

Tryk hunt you.

You have fun with Tryk.

We do the thing.

Very nice of you to create a sacrificial lamb (lion?) for the bounty hunter community. But if you find that you accidentally enjoy your character, I'd be willing to say he/she defeated the hunter and escaped. I know it can happen that a throwaway character can take on unexpected life.

deplorable deplorable
Actually, I was thinking of making twins! Twin #1 is going to serve as part of twin #2s background story, and I'm going to use twin #2 as an actual fairly active character (dont worry... the character will be peaceful and nothing like #1 heheh)

Anyways, Kilgorin Kilgorin Vismaya Kristel Vismaya Kristel Drego Ruus Drego Ruus Tryk Zhot Tryk Zhot I'll try to get the details and character done sometime within the week and then I'll tag yall in the planning thread. Also, for anyone else reading this, this 'event' is open to all bounty hunters, and even non bounty hunters who wish to cause drama with the guild!

OH SHOOT, DOES THE OFFER STILL STAND? I wasn't active past few days because I've been neck deep in my university work, but I should have more free time now!
yep, the threads will be open for anyone so you needn't worry if you cant immediately post for the first 'round'. Still working on the character creation, will most likely post everything by tmrw

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom