Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A Frozen Wasteland

Miles sheathed the Butcher and turned to walk away, back to his ship and to report the activity that had gone on. Hoth needed to have more security. So did the rest of the OP. People were coming into their territory willie-nillie and Miles didn't like it.

"Hoth HQ, this is Sergeant Miles Varden, I'm sending you a report of illegal activity on the planet. I need a sweep of the planet done for signs of intelligent life. Send the report to Fondor HQ. Step up planetary security and patrols. We can't have more incidences like this."

Miles then boarded his ship and left for home. He needed a nap and a hot cup of Caf.

[exit]

[member="Oka Osaa"][member="Iratann'Dira"][member="J.Reaper"][member="Regor Laxvan"][member="Waahr"]

J.Reaper

leave no one behind
reaper sat there smoking then he activated his com "this is CC-3368 clone trooper "reaper" requesting pickup at hoth" while waiting he felt where his armor got damaged then notice that were some blood traces on him and checked. "looks like the maour was able to scratch my while he attacked" he then looked at the unconcious maour.

Ira looked over at Regore, and nodded. "Y-Yes... I-I... I-I j-just... f-froze..." She hugged her legs, after sitting in a corner of the ship. "I-It... I-I t-tend t-to do t-that when I-I get very scared..." Ira said, as her eyes stared at the metal floor. "I-I... I just g-get v-very s-scared... a-and... just freeze..."

Suddenly, she turned her attention to a droid which she had never seen before, hearing it as it hid behind a crates. "R-Regore... d-did... y-you have a d-droid for t-the ship?" The young woman asked, as she pointed to the crates. "I-I s-saw something t-there..."

[member="R5-D4"] [member="J.Reaper"] [member="Regor Laxvan"]

Regore put a blanked around [member="Iratann'Dira"], "it is oke, we al get scared somtimes"
He lookd at the crates "no, we dont have a droid on the transport regore kikc the crate away, his weapon droan, he laugfed slichtly when he saw [member="R5-D4"] "wel atleast it is not a killer" he lookd at the droid agien "what are you doing, sneaking anboard are transport littel buffy"

Iratann smiled as the kind man gave her a blanket, which she promptly put around her body. She then saw how Regore kicked the box, finding a little astromech droid behind. She giggled, having found the scene kind of funny, and standing up, she got closer to the robot, and petted it's round head gently.

[member="Regor Laxvan"] [member="R5-D4"] [member="J.Reaper"]

Iratann quickly moved her hand away from the droid, after it reacted a little bit agresive, covering behind Regore. However, she soon saw that there was nothing to fear, and that the droid was slightly nervous only. The Twi'lek girl observed the droid for a moment. "W-Why d-did you wandered inside here?"

[member="Regor Laxvan"] [member="R5-D4"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom