Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private A Friendly Push

Sergeant Omen

Arc Trooper Sergeant of the 41st Elite Corps

One day, Kranak would find a new message on his datapad from his favorite clone.

"Hey Kranak, want to chat? It's been a while since we have talked to each other in person. Come back to the bar after hours at midnight tonight and I'll give you some Tihaar on the house."

Another message would be left outside of the great Shaman Runi Kuryida's village home in Resa, this time a humble paper note.

"Dear Slayer of Souls, I have a friend who is in need of your counseling. His heart has been torn in two by the disappearances of his two adopted children and while one has been recovered, I fear he is not right in both mindset and soul. Maybe some private consulting will do him with a guiding light such as you would do him some good."

The note was not signed but did have an address on it with the time of midnight. When both arrived at the location, they would find the front door unlocked and a single candlelit table in the middle of the bar's floor prepared for them. Maybe the candlelight would enlighten the squad leaders' problems more than anyone would realize.

(OCC: If you decide to use this opening, go wild.)

Runi Kuryida Runi Kuryida , Kranak Vizsla Kranak Vizsla

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom