Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A Friendly Merger (MCS & EIC)

ADM. Reshmar

Directorate Officer Fleet Admiral SJC 3rd Fleet
Reshmar looked up from the report he had been looking over when he felt his ship drop out of hyperspace. His office aboard his personnel waverunner transport had become his home away from home and where he had been spending alot of his time in recent months. He straightened his desk and stood as a rap at the door came.

"Admiral, We are here" said the familiar voice of one of his aids. Reshmar slid open the door to face Lieutenant Kitin. The Mon Cal Female saluted then was waved off by Reshmar "At Ease Lieutenant." Reshmar said as he walked out of his office and down the short corridor to the bridge. As he sat in one of the couches at the front of the bridge he looked out on the world of Eshan. He gazed at the blue white world a moment then opened a channel. He keyed in the frequency he had been given then spoke.

"Eshan Industrial Corporation control, This is Cala Heavy One five five. Please transmit clear path and co-ordinates for approach." Reshmar said then waited for a moment for a response.

"Cala Heavy One Five FIve, you are cleared for approach for corporate plaza platform seven. Co-ordiantes sent and traffic cleared. Selcome to Eshan Admiral Reshmar." said a voice over the communications channel. Reshmar nodded to the lieutenant and he input the flight path and trajectory then gave the ship a bump of thrust and sped off towards the world below.

The ship slowed as it neared a building and moved around it to a platform set high off the ground on the side of the building. The ship shook slightly as it set down and then settled and was motionless. Reshmar turned nodding to his aid and the two walked to midships where the ramp had slowly opened and lowered to the platform below. The two walked down the ramp noticing a group of white haired figures standing in the distance. "That must be the welcoming committee." Lieutenant Kitin said softly. Reshmar nodded and the two stepped onto the platform and walked towards the group.

It was, indeed, the welcoming committee as it were. Among them was an older Echani man named Javin, and despite their being a matriarchal society, the females around him deferred to him because of the status he had been given by Janira. As the Mon Cal's approached, Javin was once again reminded of the fact that he did not like this plan of Janira's, but he was certain that it was necessary. The woman was gravely ill, and Javin knew what that meant. Precautions had already been taken. But with the state of the galaxy as it was, those precautions would not protect EIC or Eshan.

"Admiral Reshmar," the man said, offering a small dip of his head. "If you will follow me, I will lead you to your meeting space. Ms. Fenni is waiting for you there. She is, I'm afraid, somewhat ill, but fear not, she's not contagious of any sort. It's an illness caused by her genetics alone."

Javin attempted to smile, but it appeared forced. Turning, he led them back into the building and out of the cold. The interior was far warmer. The air here was less dry than outside, and probably much more pleasing to a Mon Calamari than the planets surface would be.

They party from MCS was led upwards via a turbolift to the fourth floor of the facility. Above ground it wasn't much to look at. The beauty of the complex was its extensive below grade chambers where most of the construction was done. Out of sight and out of mind. From outside they appeared as a normal corporate headquarters, but they were certainly more than that. They were led to a room where Janira was sitting. She was still much younger than her predecessor, though she looked as if she should be on her death bed. A cadre of medical droids was taking care of her as she sat at the head of the table.

"Admiral," she said, her voice only barely above a whisper. "Please take a seat. Can we get you something to drink or eat?"

[member="Reshmar"]

ADM. Reshmar

"No Thank you" Said Tian as he sat down across from [member="Janira Fenni"]. HE could tell the woman had seen better health. He rolled his eyes a bit in what Mon Calamari considered a smile. The edge of their mouths did not convey a smile very well. It was why so many people thought Mon Calamari were too serious. The expressions of the Mon Calamari were mostly in their eyes and if one was not aware of this their faces would always seem to have the same expression.

"Thank you for inviting me here, I am sorry to hear about your poor health, If there is anything I can do for you please let me know," Reshmar said trying not to upset the woman.

Janira shook her head and smiled a bit. People always made a show of wanting to help, but most were just doing it for the show. She sensed that the Admiral actually would have helped her if he could, but there was nothing that could be done. The next one of her to be awoken should hopefully have this problem fixed, but time would only tell the truth of the matter. She had already resigned herself to her demise, and made the appropriate preparations for her replacement to take over.

"There is not that can be done for me, but you have my thanks for the offer."

She was not a delicate flower, it was true, but in this state she could barely lift an arm. Perhaps she was a delicate flower now.

"I invited you here because I want to sell Eshan Industrial to you and your corporation. I believe your goals are equivelant enough to ours to keep things going in the proper direction, and I believe that, given the history of your people, you will take the priorities of mine and their safety into account in your decisions." She paused a moment to draw a raspy breath. "I cannot leave it to anyone else, and to be fair, I do not wish to."

[member="Reshmar"]

ADM. Reshmar

Reshmar listened to the woman wishing there was something he or his people could do to help. Maybe by accepting her offer and doing as she wished was the best he could do for her. I was a bit taken back from the offer and a feeling of regret and sadness filled him as he thought about not getting to know the woman or her race better. The company would be a bolster to MCS and he was honored the woman had thought of him and his people for this honor. HE waited for her to finish speaking and rolled his eyes a bit in the mon calamari equivalent to a smile.

"I would be honored to help you. On behalf of the Mon Calamari Shipyards and the Mon Cala people I accept your offer." Reshmar paused and thought for a moment. "I believe my people can help with the overall running of the corporation but I will need to find Echani personnel to run the day to day." he said thinking about how best to handle the acquisition of the company.

"What is the monetary transaction you will need for the company?" he ask the woman across from him.

[member="Janira Fenni"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom