Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private A friendly meeting

Jane lovett

J
Attire: x

tag: Cyran Vaas Cyran Vaas

Jane sat there in her penthouse living room on corusant looking through business reports comfortable and relaxed. She had messaged Cyran Vaas Cyran Vaas to come and visit whenever and she gave him security clearance to come and go as he pleased. With her windows closed to outsiders she wanted privacy from prying eyes while she worked and waited to see if he would come by having her red lightsaber handy but tucked away she could command it to her hand at a moments notice.

She heard the elevator open to her penthouse sensing Cyran Vaas Cyran Vaas inside the elevator she smiled and got up walking to the short hallway that led the elevator to meet him she smiled. "Glad you finally decided to come back even though I know your license is still good" she said giving him a jest but nonetheless she was happy he came by. Hoping he could stay longer than last time but not wanting to be greedy he had someone else and a job to do so she realized she wasn't High on his priority list.

Attire: Miami Vice Style

She must've known he was in town. It's one thing to send someone a who's planet side, it's another when their in a different rim. Cyran was doing some simple tasks in the lower levels. He was wearing his armor then when he was finished and saw Jane's message. Seeing the message, he smirked under his helmet.

Afterwards he tried to quickly get himself a little more presentable back on his ship. Switching his attire. Much like his mando wife he didn't take the rule of "all gear all the time" too seriously. Also he wasn't sure he'd be allowed into a high class area if he clearly looked like a scruffy bounty hunter. His custom armor didn't even give him the benefit of being able to be worn very snazzy.

As he rode the turbo lift up he wondered what, if anything Jane had planned. Was she just looking for company? Perhaps she wanted his help with something? If she did become a client of his, she would be the most high class one. After the two of them met she gave him a good idea of what having a friend like her could do for him. Heck, hopefully some day if he becomes a musician she could help him with that.

However, Cyran didn't wanna feel like he should rely too much on her for stuff like that. He didn't wanna be a parasite, he wanted to be a friend, genuinely. Almost lost in thought the doors opening caught him off guard at little. Seeing Jane he smiled and listened to her welcome him. Walking out of the elevator he nodding and spoke back. "Well I suppose it's nice to see you too Miss Lovett, um, Jane I mean." He said, correcting himself at the end. Seeing her... reveling attire he continued. "And it's nice to see you're just living your best life and taking advantage of the privacy I'm sure your place affords you."

Jane lovett

Jane lovett

J
She was about to correct him when he corrected himself she smiled genuinely. Atleast he was trying that was better than most around her then he mentioned her outfit she twirled giving him a full view of it. "If you wish I could go get something else to put on" she said with a playfully sultry smirk she walked up to him and gave him a kiss on his lips and pulling him inside her Living room.

"Make yourself at home can I get you something to drink or eat" she said She was glad he came she had heard he was on planet and wanted to give him some respite in-between his jobs atleast a short one away from the stress of family. Even if this time wasn't as eventful as last time she was glad for anytime she could get hopefully he would become a regular business partner for either her business or her personal ambitions. Or maybe just a special friend getting him anything he asked for or atleast the closest she had anyway she sat it infront of him and sat next to him "I'm glad you decided to come Cyran I wished we could've talked more last time but it wasn't meant to be" she said as she sipped on a glass of wine she poured for herself.

"I asked you here to make small talk and to get to know you and I admit I'm not good at this sort of stuff" there was obvious nerves in her voice when she spoke. "Most times it's meetings or employees where everyone is kissing up to me or gala's where everyone speaks half truths trying to gleam anybits of information out of eachother" she said she wasn't used to just sitting down and having a full truthful conversation with someone. Hopefully he could help her "so please don't be to judgemental I just want someone who I can be honest with and I know you have a wife and are happily married but hopefully we can be good friends" she said with her hand on her heart.

Last edited by a moderator:
Chuckling some he replied to her comment about putting something else on. "So long as you're comfortable that's all that really matters right? Your home your rules after all." He replied giving her a warm smile as he followed her along into the living room. Hearing her ask if he wanted anything to eat or drink he shook his head lightly. "No, but thank you though."

Taking a see along with her he eyed her some he listened to her intently, seemingly confessing a sort of appreciation for him being her with her and how their budding relationship seems to going between them. Though it seem kind of odd the way she mentioned how she wasn't good at this kind of stuff. But after she explained it some it began to click in his head. It almost felt like she painted a fairly lonesome image in his head of not having very many good friends she could really count on. "Well I suppose meeting someone like me who seems to be fairly fulfilled in some manner who doesn't feel compelled to kiss your ass can be a strange new adventure huh?" He replied with friendly smile to her. To be honest if she was in the market, zeltrons like him really did make for some of the best supportive friends one could have. The seeming abolition of negative emotions most of the time kind of helped with that.

In many ways he very well might be the right kind of guy for her. Partly thanks to his cultural background on zeltron that makes positivity a priority, almost to an annoying, and mind numbing degree. It was kind of strange to someone like him that for many him simply having a wife he loves was possibly grounds for the two of them not being able to be friends. Clearly a very human mind set he felt. "Jane... I really wouldn't want anything less in regards to you than to be a good, and supportive friend. I guess I'm still just a little taken back that a scruffy small time bounty hunter like myself if who you would turn to. But in a since that makes me just all the more pleased you reached out." He said honestly with a positive tone. "So you need not worry about any nasty judgment from me."

It's very possible that one could say Cyran was a little too nice...

Jane lovett

Jane lovett

J
Cyran Vaas Cyran Vaas

She smiled and laughed at his comment about a strange new adventure. "You're right it is but it's also pleasant to not have to play a game of verbal gymnastics with every sentence" she said somewhat relaxed by that she let him eye her up. She needed more friends like him that she could be honest with but they where hard to find anywhere she whent even zeltross.

Everyone wanted something from her or where afraid she would do something to them if they didn't agree with her. "A good and supportive friend I'm in short supply of those" she said looking at him with a smile and a happy tone. "Well if you only see yourself as a scruffy small time bounty hunter then you short sell yourself you are an amazing friend an awesome husband and fun to be around" she said warmly the last part with a raised eyebrow and a smirk.

She sipped on her glass of wine "and your sure you don't want anything I invited you here I'm not going to charge you for anything I even have non alcoholic drinks if that's what you prefer?" she asked not wanting to be a bad hostess when he said he wouldn't judge her she smiled "and thank you for not judging me" she said wholeheartedly.

Hearing her not only seem to compliment but maybe even boast him as a friend was flattering to him. Almost blushing a little he smiled and replied. Surely still for Cyran he felt a little out of his element with her. Someone who got to live the playboy, or perhaps playgirl lifestyle he wouldn't think had any reason to flatter him unless they felt pretty genuine about it. Like, there's no reason to play "verbal gymnastics" with him. Plus zeltrons had a knack for telling if someone was being honest or not.

He wasn't really sure how to respond to that. Then she continued, talking about wanting to be a bad hostess. He thought some, and mentioned some non-alcoholic drinks. That might be good for him. He had a bit of a bad habit of really binging when ever he drank alcoholic beverages. Only so he could get the same effect as most non zeltrons.

"Well actually some sparkling water would be nice if you have any? I'll follow you to your kitchen if that's where it would be, perhaps you could show me a little more of your home here, since last time I didn't have the luxury of time on my side." He replied. "And who knows, perhaps one day you could pay a visit on my old ship." He chuckled some at the thought, it was a raggedy old thing sadly. Good thing is that ships were really built to last back in the day. "I'm sure if I gave Pinky II a bit of love she wouldn't seem so rustic." He joked some about his ship.

Jane lovett

Jane lovett

J
Kitchen: x

Tag Cyran Vaas Cyran Vaas

Jane sat there and looked at him for a moment admiring the man before her how lucky was he to travel the stars and live off skill alone. Free to go where he wanted and enter anyplace without being drooled over or people wanting to pamper him to get in his pants constantly. She listened to him say he wanted sparkling water "then follow me" she whispered in his ear and got up grabbing her glass of wine she walked to the kitchen swaying her hips as she did. "your welcome to look around my home all you want" she said.

A minute later they where in her kitchen " I would love to see your old ship and by the way I like rustic things they have character" she said with a smile. As she tapped a panel her fridge opened and she pulled out a sparkling water and handed it to him closing the fridge "what brought you to corusant today cyran?" She asked Leaning on a counter looking at him "and can you stay for a while this time maybe we can go dancing or we can have an evening in and I will cook and we can dance here" she said with a playful smile. Hoping they could build on their relationship even if it was just close friends.

Following her he listened closely to what she had to say. Hearing her reply to what he said about his ship he continued a little. "Well she's really old is all, pre empire, like, old school empire. Found her on Raxus Prime. Still good condition but neglected. I suppose when you're a freelancer like me you learn to jerry rig things well. Also has plenty of space. Lacks firepower but I don't really get into dog fights anyways. You learn to value quality of life stuff in a ship you spend days in at a time. Sorry I'm rambling aren't I?" He said, even thought he didn't feel like Jane would be annoyed about him going on a bit of a tangent about his ship he still didn't wanna go too far down the rabbit hole of practical ship design.

Taking the sparkling water he took a few sips and listen to some of her questions. "Well I was mostly doing some odd tasks here and there in some of the below surface levels. Not too deep, and also checking in on some of my bounty hunting buddies. We formed a loose group a while ago and I like checking in every now and there." He said eyeing her as she leaned on the counter. He heard her mention ideas on what to do which made him think. "Well if I'm being honest I've never been the biggest fan of Corusant, or really any ecumenopolises. Something about them give off a negative haze for the most part. Like a smog of bad vibes you know?" He explained, mostly do to the zeltron empathic abilities. The emotional "noise" can be a little overwhelming to people like him. "So if we could simple enjoy each other's company here I think that would be great." He said with a warm smile. "I know you wanna be a good hostess but perhaps I could surprise you with some cooking of my own, and some private dancing sounds lovely."

Jane lovett

Jane lovett

J
Cyran Vaas Cyran Vaas

Jane stayed there leaning listening to him go on about his ship she smiled happily as he whent on. "You don't have to stop talking about it I like hearing you talk about stuff your passionate about" she said walking up to him after he got an eye full of her leaned on the counter. In one quick motion she sat infront of him on the counter making sure his sparkling water was OK a leg on either side of him as he stood by the counter she pulled him in for a kiss.

listening to him tell why he was here and tell that he wasn't the biggest fan of planets like corusant " I understand we can stay in" she said right before sipping on her glass of wine. She couldn't explain why but being around him made her happy and relaxed it " you can cook your passionate about ships and your fun in certain aspects if you weren't married I'd grab you up" she said playfully with a sly smile "and you'd be surprised how good I can dance" she said smiling wrapping her arms loosely around his neck.

After she kissed him he smiled and listened to her. "Well I wouldn't say I can cook, I just now a few recipes and meal here and there. Oh and I'm sure you and a couple others would try and keep me from being a bachelor if I wasn't already taken." He teased some about her "grabbing him up" if he wasn't married already. "And I'm sure I'll be biting off more than I can chew if I dance with you." Cyran was pretty unsurprised with the fact that she knew how to dance.

"If you want I could make us dinner, Just need a little time to look around to see what you got. Any requests?" He said before leaning into the kiss her back. After which he stepped away some around the counter. Taking a few sips from his sparkling water as he did. "Honestly I make a mean soup. Kind of your best friend as a nomad. Easy and filling." He commented some on his culinary expertise.

Jane lovett

Jane lovett

J
She smiled and listened to him "soups fine I should have everything" she said and as he said others "there are others who are they ill have deal with them" she said obviously joking In a sarcastic manner. But if he only knew how deadly she was even how she was he would be scared for them. "No requests besides you have to wear this apron" she joked tapping on the counter and using the force sneaky like to open a drawer right beside her handing it to him.

She smirked as she did waiting for him to put it on "and by the way I'd say we are even at dancing there isn't much dancing in my social circles" she said pulling him in for another kiss. "If you need help let me know" she said sitting down on a chair to watch him.

After seeing the apron Cyran couldn't help but roll is eyes before putting it on. After he did he blushed some after Jane pulled him into another kiss. She was certainly one of the most affectionate people he's ever met. Eventually he replied to her comment on dancing in her social circles. "Odd, but I suppose that makes since, there is a difference between being high class and all prim and proper." He said, something he very much wasn't either of. Heck some of the most fancy some of the social events got were doing proper rodeo style square dancing. Perhaps it says a lot about high society when the more "unkempt" people in the Outter rim seem to enjoy themselves more.

After that he moved around the kitchen doing a quick little inventory check on what he had to work with. She said she got everything, but you can never truly have "everything" in a kitchen. Normally if Cyran had any he would smoke a cigarra while cooking but if he's cooking not just for himself he figured that could look a little trashy and possibly ruin some of the flavor with tobacco smoke. He pulled out a medium sized pot and pan and placed them on the stove. He seemed just a little lost considering he didn't know the lay out of the kitchen but he quickly got all the things in order. He wanted to make a rather hearty chowder like soup for the two of them.

After having things heat up he turned his attention back to Jane with a warm smile. "I consider myself more of a pragmatic style cook so this won't be too long. You might even consider my meals not much more than glorified MREs" He joked, but it made sense, living alone and off grid on a nomadic-ish active life style meant he should eat appropriately around it. Considering second liver and life style it would seem almost concerning the amount of high calorie food he eats regularly. "I just hope you won't mind something so... pedestrian Miss Lovett." He teased some, putting on a comically posh voice.

With this kind of joking behavior if a professional client of his saw him like this they probably wouldn't recognize him or see Cyran was rather two face and disingenuous.

Jane lovett

Jane lovett

J
Cyran Vaas Cyran Vaas

She smiled and laughed as he rolled his eyes. "I would like for there to be more dancing but everyone wants to discuss business and possible mergers or mutual benefits" she said. Raising two of her fingers to her temple and doing a shooting motion her head playfully fell to the counter.

She smiled watching him move around the kitchen looking for stuff. "I've had worse my father loved ordering food that made MRES seem high class. He was an odd man even if I do love him" she said she loved her father but never understood how he could eat what he did.

"And I like those who work under me or cook food for me to be pragmatic" she said with a smirk and a wink. Hoping he would start taking jobs from her if she where to give him any. She laughed at his teasing and posh voice "if I wanted something non pedestrian I'd have cooked for us" she said comically sounding like a putting on an overactive diva voice complete with a hair toss. She liked this side of him the fact that he was funny attractive and could cook God she wished he wasn't married she would snag him up.

Cyran couldn't help but giggle to himself some from her "Diva voice" it easily reminding him of the "valley girl" accents that just about every zeltron chick had back home. He could also feel the mild amount of envy coming off her. Jane has made it clear to Cyran that she would possibly be pursuing him more so if he wasn't already married. Getting the recipe in order he looked back at her over his shoulder. "You know, in some ways you showing such interest in me despite my commitments could be very helpful for my own family life. Not to sound manipulative and to be transparent my folks back home were a little shocked when I told them that I was married. Monogamy isn't all too popular back where I'm from." He wondered if she knew where he was going with this and hoped she didn't take in the wrong way.

"Maybe one day we can we can hop off this old smog rock together and maybe I cold give you a less filtered look into life on zeltrons for a fun little trip, just the two of us you know? While there maybe I could show you off to my folks if you don't mind. Maybe then they wouldn't feel so concerned that I've over committed you know." Cyran was worried that he she might take that as him using him for his own mild personal troubles.

After talking he turned his attention back to his cooking. By know the pot was looking rather full but it was still a little runny, he needed to thicken it up some to make it more hearty. Right now it looked like it was coming together well. I looked like a rather creamy soup.

Jane lovett

Jane lovett

J
Cyran Vaas Cyran Vaas

She smiled watching someone besides herself using her kitchen and at his giggle. She watched him cook and listened to him talk smelling the soup he was cooking she was getting hungry she got a little nervous as he mentioned her going to zeltross but hid it from him using the force. She got up walking behind him wrapping her arms around him and underneath the apron she pressed herself against his back "your assuming my presence on zeltros won't cause a media uproar the moment I step off any ship" she said letting him go so he could finish his soup she leaned onto the other counter giving him plenty to look at.

She smirked at his comment on the two of them being alone on zeltross and meeting his parents "what we have fun a couple of times and you want me to meet your folks" she said playfully with some sarcasm."I'd love to meet your folks and truly see zeltross" she said with a genuine smile she wondered what she should wear.

Looking back at her he chuckled at her comment of causing a media uproar. "Now I might be a smuggler, I'd feel at least a little confident in being able to slip someone between the cracks and transport them from point A to point B. I think you forgot that I'm a bounty hunter, or as I sometimes like to say, A criminal recovery agent. Sometimes my clients have some rivals who are competing for the same target. So I think I could make sure we slip under the radar." He said, clearly a little confident in his ability to not bring any unwanted attention to the two of them if they did something like that.

He thought a little bit of her reply on how he seemingly wants to jump the gun and wanting her to meet his folks back home. Even though she said she'd love to, he still felt like he could've brought up the topic better. "Sorry, I feel like asking to use you to help my own converse with my family wasn't really appropriate." He said, letting the pot simmer for a bit as he got a little closer to Jane. He smiled and spoke. "But hey, I'm a Zeltron, and we can tell the difference between having "fun a couple of times" and something a little more special. Don't sell yourself short Jane." He explained to her, trying to cement there relationship as something more.

Jane lovett

Jane lovett

J
Cyran Vaas Cyran Vaas

She smirked as she listened to him and tried to hold back a joke. About him slipping through the cracks "Well good to know I have a man that can get things done and confidently to" she said feeling his confidence roll off of him. She stepped closer to him she smiled reassuringly at him "don't worry I got the point and would still love to meet them" wrapping her arms around him she gave him a kiss on the lips.

She smiled as his attempt to solidify this as a relationship but her stomach had butterflies as he did. " I think I would like special too" she said stirring the stew while she looked into his eyes with the force. She liked being with him she wouldn't deny that even if she was a side woman she added what was left for the stew with the force as well "I have to admit I've grown to like you more then I could ever anticipate and I feel that you feel the same" she smirked Keeping his eyes on her.

"That I do..." He said with a smile in response to feeling the same way she did about their growing feelings for each other. It was actually really nice being with someone like her in this way. Too often him being a zeltron people had some, less than ideal preconceived notions about him. I felt great to be with someone like her that doesn't think of him as some lech. He felt like she saw him as much more than that and Cyran hoped that she knew he saw her as much more than just some pretty face on beauty or swimsuit magazines.

He heard the little bit of movement going on behind him and raised his eyebrow before looking back over his shoulder at the simmering soup. However, he didn't catch her using the Force. Perhaps it was just the slight bubbling in the pot that he heard? He looked back at her a little confused, but gave her a quick kiss. "And to think I was almost too shy to say hi to you in that café." He said with a smirk. "Now Jane my dear, would you please set up the table for us, the soup is almost ready I think."

Jane lovett

Jane lovett

J
Cyran Vaas Cyran Vaas

She smiled as he confirmed how he felt about her and blushed it was nice to be in this kind of relationship. Where they where just happy to be together and no judgement about either from eachother she could've seen herself settling down with a man like this. If he wasn't married already she saw the real cyran and he saw the real her.

As he was about to turn around she stopped using the force. Then when he turned around she gave him a smile "must have been some bubbling ill get the table ready" she said unwrapping her arms from him. She manually got the table ready for two and. Sat down as soon as she did looking him over she was lucky to have a relationship with him and she knew it "since I'm meeting your parents do you mind meeting My little sister she will love to meet you since I might have already told her about us in confidence" she said not knowing how he would react hoping he would go for it.

As Cyran was getting their meal ready he spoke over to Jane after she mention her little sister. "Absolutely, I've always been told I'm good with kids, or teens I suppose as well. But now I suppose I shouldn't feel so awkward about you meeting our folks if you're already telling yours about me." He said with a grin as he got their bowls and silverware ready. With both their meals in hand with utensils he made his way over to the table to join her.

"You're entrée Madam Lovett..." He said keeping his grin again using a comically posh voice while severing her. After he did he sat across from her at the table with his bowl ready. "I figure if you ever become a client of mine I should act in a polite and professional manner like so." He added with a slight laugh. "I do hope you enjoy the meal though, it's really nothing special." He said down playing his cooking. It was a creamy hearty soup, very similar to something like a chowder.

Jane lovett

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom