Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A Fobidden Union.

500px-Lambents.JPG
Iziz had been looking for something for a little while now, he had three materials which he had been keeping alive in his ship on life support for a while, though he did not understand the science behind them, the cells of the two dead creatures, the steel and the living Ysalamiri colony he had been keeping close had been draining the power of his ship for quite some time. Too long, though any tests he had done on the hides had immediately proven that they were still resistant to the effects of the force, but, how that would effect alchemy was something else entirely. In two of the cases, alchemy had created them in the first place, so it would make sense that something new could be created from them... though for that, Iziz would need an alchemist of renown skill and affinity.

It was a good thing that he knew one...

[member="Darth Ferus"] , was a master of quite some repute, capable of turning a planet into little more than the table for a massive alchemy basin, was Iziz best chance of getting this done, but, Ysalamiri were the interesting factor here. If the little creatures were in range of the Alchemy, the force which radiated within whatever pool they were using would vanish for a time... Iziz had thought about drugging the lizards so that they would be sedated while the ritual was occuring, while sleeping he doubted they would be able to erect their protective bubble, but it was too much of a risk... which opened the doors for a specific ritual.

The other skins could be enchanted and merged with the force, maybe with the metal, but there was one means of biological fusion which did not require the force at all...

Vong Shaping...

Iziz hoped that Ferus would know of a colony of the creatures which had long ceased their war on the galaxy, a place where as sith they might be welcomed and their aid would be willing. Of course, there was always breaking into a location and forcing a Shaper to work, but as Iziz intended to cloth himself in the final product, the Jawa didn't like the thought of himself being eaten by his armour...

So, flying to the location of where Ferus was last known to be, Iziz sent him a message warning of his coming...

"Master Ferus... I need help with something, I'm coming to you... I'll hold off any assassination attempt this time."

He smirked a little, hoping the humour would be in slight appreciated.

Ferus sat alone in the center of a black room. Well, it might not be black. He didn't know. All he did know was there wad no light left. Nit because lights were turned off either, but because of a new skill he was trying to learn.

The ability to snuff out any and all lights around him. So focused was he that he didn't notice his droid, named Pilot, step in. Of course, as the machine spoke the room was quickly lightened up. "Master, it seems [member="Iziz"] is on his way."

Exhale.

That was all Ferus did before he stood up. Grabbing his cloak, he stormed out of the room, pulling the fabric over his arms. "Very well. Prepare some tea for our guest." Red eyes showed no hint of emotion. If the boy was here to try his life again, he wouldn't of announced himself. Or, at least, Ferus hoped he had taught the Jawa at least that much.

[member="Darth Ferus"]

Iziz docked with and borded ferus' ship, walking to his quarters the Jawa hoped that he would not be interrupting anything. By the look of things Ferus had been busy, but he could feel the pulsating sensation of his master from deep within the ship, acting as a beacon. Iziz didn't need to follow directions to find his master, though, something could be considered pulling at him from another location, like a tether to something else, remembering the words his master had said to him in his room to come to Fresia, Iziz could not help but wonder that there was some form of play happening here, that he was a progagonist in...

Shaking the feelings aside for a moment, Iziz entered the room, kneeling before his master and bowing his head in respect.

"Master..."

He began, more formal than he would usually be, feeling that he needed to remain in the good-books of the Shadow of the Dark lord having attempted to take his life.

"I'm here to ask for your help, over the past little while I have been attaining... parts, to create an armour that would cripple the Jedi. Composed of Phrik armour weave but also the genetic signature of Terentatek, Dashade, Ysalamiri and hopefully... Vong... Normally I would have simply come to you, but i feel that dealing with the Miri and vong, we might have to take a separate approach. I would ask if in your years you know of any Yuuzhang Vong Colonies who would help us, notibly a shaper who would help us. They could fuse Ysalamiri and their own DNA with the armour without the use of the force, and hopefully, retain their function.

I hoped the other three materials could be assembled with alchemy as a template."

Alchemy and Vong shaping? To infuse something with the Force then remove it from the Force entirely? Completely possible. In fact, Ferus had run into something similar just recently. A female with traits that could only be a result of Alchemy, yet had no presence in the Force. A void. While not Vong shaping, she was force dead.

Red eyes glanced over [member="Iziz"] , pondering. This was an interesting proposal, and one he liked. Yet the boy had tried to kill him before. Was it worth helping the Jawa?

For Ferus's curiosity, yes.

With a wave of a hand the Lord shut the door behind the younger Assassin, effectively locking the pair together in this meditation room. He made no move to attack, or showed any hostility, but until the door closed, he was silent.

At the hiss of the door being sealed, however, he began to speak, hisntone almost childish with excitement.

"That's certainly a new type of bond. I'm nit even sure it would retain all of it's abilities, but every part of me wants to try this out. However, what do you have to offer? This sort of blood magic requires sacrifice. What will you sacrifice, Iziz?" He didn't mean Iziz had to give up something of his own, but rather Ferus needed blood. Did the boy have someone else to offer? Or would his own blood be used, leaving him weaker for a time? Red eyes waited pensively for a response.

[member="Darth Ferus"] was always ominous in his actions, the diminutive Jawa was nervous as the doors closed behind him, for a while it felt like the Jawa was awaiting a mexican stand off, there was an elephant in the room, neither one of them were sure they were able to trust the other, each of them scanning each other for any sense or flicker of deception that could be rooted before it was too late. It was as if there was a miniature cold war in the room, freezing them to the bone until someone broke the silence... The first words that Ferus spoke as the door came to a complete and sealed close would cut the tension light a light saber. Iziz exhaling a sigh of relief as Ferus actually seemed mirthful and almost genuinely excited at the project.

The excitement of a person like ferus immediately enticed Iziz's own excitement out.

He could feel his stomach fluttering as the adrenaline and the endorphin's began to flow through his system, making his eyes shine a little brighter than they would normally, and producing a slightly sweet scent from the Jawa's body, due to his races chemical relationship with their emotions.

"I see no reason why it would not, it may undo some of the acts of the alchemy, but by and large the abilities of the materials are in sync, I theorise that the fusing would amplify them, like... tempering a steel or making an alloy. Hopefully, should it be done right, the materials should cover their individual weaknesses of their make-ups, while reinforcing their mutual strengths! I've been working on this for a long, long time... But as for sacrifice... well, Blood is not my biggest comodity... but i have a dashade cadaver with its circulatory system moving artificially to keep it fresh... we could use it. Keep the theme..."

Iziz smiled, almost making the Jawa cute for a moment as he cocked his head coyly to one side, but he could not help but wonder...

what would happen to ferus should he come into contact with the field made by the 50 living ysalamiri?

"That works for me, where are we to go then?" Ferus moved to a corner of the meditation chamber, pulling on a cloak. He lowered the hood over his face, keeping true to the Sith style. As the Shadow, he had apperences to keep up. Sort of. With a childish grin he looked back over to [member="Iziz"] , offering a wink. "Lead the way Iziz. I'm expecting this to be quite entertaining."

Iziz cocked his head to the other side, the first thing that they needed to do was find a colony of the Vong, but The Jawa had no idea where to start, he had hoped his master would know a location, it had been said that the Vong moved to Lhewekk some time ago after the Vong war, but Iziz did not know if they still resided on the planet the assassins now had their base set up on. Yet alone if they were on good terms with them, which he hoped they would be... it would make life a lot easier. But for now, they had to perform the first part of the ritual, which they would likely be able to perform en route to their destination regardless of the distance, asking one of the soldiers outside with a com to bring the specimens in Iziz thought to himself that this side of Ferus seemed to be a little more interesting than he remembered. A little more giddy than usual, maybe the sith Lord was just having a good day?

Did that even exist?

"First we would need to Find the Vong, I had hoped with your long life you had experiences with them, or would know where they reside, or have connections I might be able to make use of. If not, we could also use this as a chance to garner an alliance with a group of them, they'd be a valuable resource. Crab armour, those... snake... things..."

Iziz trailed, off, shuddering at the remembrance of Vong Bio-tech.

It was not his thing.

[member="Darth Ferus"]

"Surprisingly, the most interaction I've ever had with Vong was a large breasted female kissing me after we had beaten the crap out of one another in unarmed practice." For a leader of assassins, he certainly was missing contacts. He made a mental note to fix such a thing before turning his gaze down to [member="Iziz"] .

"Though I'm sure I can call in a favor or two with people I do know who know them. We just need one shape right? Shouldn't be hard to find." Specimen now with them, the Lord glanced around for a moment. "Well, shall we at least begin the alchemy portion of this?"

Iziz nodded.

"yeah, one shaper should be more than enough, though I don't know where they could be... But as for getting started, I have the materials here with me, But i should keep the Ysalamir probably away from this location, they're already making about a three hundred meter bubble, which is interesting enough as it is. "

Iziz spoke, remembering the freedom he felt on that planet in the mandalorian system, he had managed to get in there and out rather quickly without any issues, which was a first for the sith, most having a hard time getting anywhere especially when it came to mandalore itself and its moons... and Iziz was pretty close... as people came in with the objects which he needed, including the preserved Dashade, Iziz pulled a knife from his person and began to work moving around the flesh, he was rather adept when it came to flaying the skin off a person, making an incision around the body and then filleting the skin from the rest of the muscle so that it could be alchemized. The Dashade blood would no doubt be fine for the ritual, though, Iziz had kept a lot of the terentatek which they had killed all that time ago. Like a trophy to hold on to.

Piece by piece the puzzle was assembled in the room before them, phrik, Dashade, Terentatek. Iziz had worked the Phrik into a basic armourweave in the shape of the cloak to graft the leather to. As a working model it would replace or integrate with the rest of the Assassin armour seemlessly.

[member="Darth Ferus"]

There was a swift nod to [member="Iziz"] from the Sith before he turned to face the center of the room. They'd need a basin. Both hands came out at Ferus reached through the Force, gripping the floor itself. Wrenching his hands upwards the floor would follow in suit, stretching and ripping the metal. Red eyes watched on, fueled by the darkside, as what was once a floor was shaped and molded into a simple bowl on a simple pedestal. Years upon years of making Basins on the fly had taught the Sith how to make it out of just about anything.

"Pour the blood into there, and we can activate the basin for this. You can use lightning, yes?"

Iziz reached out through the force with his telekinetic ability and began to wind it around the Dashade which he had spent a little bit of time skinning and flaying. The feat was not easy, Iziz had come to know first hand just how hard this could be, having attempted to slam ome of their kind with lightning on their home planet, but redoubling his efforts he pulled the Dashade from the ground and hovered it head-first over the basin, coiling both of his hands his force grip moved to two separate locations on the Dashade, gripping as each of them began to slowly twist in two separate directions, wringing the body out like a towel as tears in its flesh and vessels began to burst, dripping down its body to fill the basin. Iziz was straining at this point, but he wanted to show off a little.

"Aye, I can use lightning... Though it's not my strongest suit."

[member="Darth Ferus"]

"Doesn't matter if you're good or bad. It's just the easiest way to channel your hate. Electrify the blood in this basin, infuse it with your hate and anger. Once you've channeled enough, the blood will stop being blood, but more of a murky water. Red mercury if you will. Once you do that, we can begin infusing each of the leathers with the other. After that, it's as simple as bringing it to the Shaper to remove it's connection to the Force, aye?" The last part Ferus wasn't sure on, but there was no reason to not continue with [member="Iziz"] on the current path. Slowly the Sith Lord moved to the back of the room, resting both arms crossed over his chest. Now was the time for the Jawa to act once more, and to finish these first steps on creating this item.

Iziz cocked his head and looked to the basin, not being the best at force lightning he reached down and gripped either side of the bowl in which the blood was sit, that way he was able to channel the lightning directly through the bowl and through the blood by proxy, rather than firing the lightning directly into it and needing to move the lightning through the air as a medium. Channeling his hate into power Iziz could feel the power of the dark-side welling up within him, coursing through his veins and accumulating in his chest. It would be at this point that Iziz would pool that power and divert it down to his fingers, bordering the surface of his body his hands began to crackle with electrical pressure and force.

One spark, then a second...

On the third lightning exploded from his hands as the blood in the bowl would immediately boil, steam gushing up as Iziz would have thought that the blood would reduce into a thick paste... but it was the opposite, seemingly loosing no mass, the blood became charged with magic, a power of which the Jawa was very unfamiliar with... The water looked smooth, like a gel... it definitely wasn't blood anymore that much was certain. But every part of this alchemy seemed to have the parallel of making something which would be resistant to the force. Following his instructions, one by one, Iziz would dip the materials into the potion the two of them had made,

"how long does this take? It seems like the materials are a little resistant to the alchemy itself, like water on an electromagnetically polarized jacket... but with some force it seems to stick. "

"You think you'll be waiting?" He laughed, winking at [member="Iziz"] with a grin. "You have to make them fuse, or they wont at all. Keep your hands on the bowl, and focus. Force the materials together yourself. The basin is just the hammer, you have to use it." After that, the Sith Lord simply walked to a corner of the room to lean against, both arms crossed over his chest. He wasn't going to help either than to guide now, and there was no reason for Ferus to change it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KCoqdCjzFV8​

Iziz kept focusing on the basin, looking at the material with the first leather, he hadn't bonded clothing before, though he figured that the fusion was something akin to the absorption of rain on a cotton jacket. He could see himself in the bowl, looking at the soaking material. He needed to fuse these together somehow... The basin is a hammer, like tempering something, his master had to mean something by it, or perhaps it could just be a metaphor... Iziz was beginning to get overwhelmed, he could feel his hands beginning to shake as him mind raced, a flicker of lightning, due to his iffy nature about everything running wild and striking at his own arm due to his own negligence causing Iziz to wince in pain and let out a sharp cry... It was in that moment that he felt like giving up, like he knew that this was not something he was going to be able to do, he had bought the materials to his master in the hope that he would be able to assemble them for him, he didn't expect a trial here... what could he do!? he could never succeed in something like this alone!

"I don't think I can do this..." -Iziz spoke to ferus, not expecting to hear two answers in return

'Are you that dense Iziz...? Fusion, power, atoms, life, the force and you, they are all bound together by invisible ties, and this basin creates those ties... It's not that damn hard, but you gotta put the ties there... so karking focus... Or I'll leave you for your master... There's nothing different between alchemy and the power inside you, when you've seen the things I've seen you learn that it's all the same through different tools... but it's all the same, the force moves with will, not specifics...

Also, you're not alone, foolish child... '

Iziz felt something odd from within him, it wasn't the same cruelty he had always felt, something resembling sentiment, just enough to push him mind into the focus which it needed to be in, looking at the materials he re-routed his lightning, thinking about lightning as what it really was... magnetic, a tool of binding, which is why it was no doubt a key for this dark side ritual, fueled also by hate, another binding emotion, as hate bound onto all in its path. Things seemed to be making sense, Iziz was using the binders, though he never saw them as such. With this next burst he was many times more successful, fusing the basins' substance with the material before moving onto the next one. It took a long time, but, one by one Iziz was able to pull the materials he needed together into a single prime material. Exhausted, the Knight slumped against a wall, feeling the rough material and the alchemical metal, now infused with the power of the force, so much so it felt warm...

"Well... that was hell... ... ... "

Iziz spoke, rather unhappily, greatful, knowing his master led him through most of the process.

[member="Illaudata Renovare"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom