Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private A Fist Full of Credits

Dustin Cin-Bad

D

terry-hess-highresscreenshot00011b.jpg

Tag: DeadpoolMLP DeadpoolMLP

2NRF354.png

There was nothing new in calling Tatooine a desolate planet. Dustin didn’t despise the planet, but he didn’t want to be here either. He was tracking down an old rival back from his Watchman days. A gun runner that had been a thorn in his side for years. They profited off of wars big and small yet always raked in tons of credits. Dustin had finally tracked them back here to the desert planet.

Recently their efforts to throw off Dustin had become remarkably sloppy, almost as if they didn’t care about being found anymore. He had moved in head to meet his rival and intercept them at Mos Espa. Exiting one of the various cantinas and approaching the hanger in which they were landing in.

At first the manager was concerned about Dustin’s uninvited arrival. But with a few straightforward words and a wave of his hand the Rogue Jedi didn’t face any resistance from the manager, even ordering them to activate the tractor beams within the hanger once they landed. Dustin wasted no time, standing there waiting at the hanger as the ship arrived. Ready and willing to finally put this rival of his to justice… or so he thought.

Dustin Cin-Bad

D

2NRF354.png

Nobody was coming out? Fine. Perhaps they saw Dustin waiting for them and got cold feet. Approaching the ship he held his hand up at a distance and through The Force activated the controls to lower the ramp to let himself into the vessel before marching in with heavy steps. Once inside Dustin called out.

“Long time no see ay buddy? But you didn’t think you’d keep me away forever did ya? Well now we can finally- huh?” Walking through the ship some he spoke up with his intentions. But didn’t see who he was looking for. Eventually rounding a corner and seeing only… a Cathar woman? Dustin raised a brow as he looked at her.

“What’s this, does the captain have his girlfriend running errands for him now?” Dustin remarked and started to wonder if there was a mistake he made. But there couldn’t be, the ship ID, paintjob, markings were all the same. This was the same vessel.

Dustin Cin-Bad

D

2NRF354.png

Naturally Dustin felt a little skeptical of the woman’s words. Maybe he was wrong about the girlfriend assumption though. His eyes narrowed some before he blinked as well from what she said after gripping her weapon. “Yeah you could say that.” He replied before stepping a bit closer he took note of the Cathar woman before him.

She definitely had the look of a fighter. Rather big and muscular just from casual examination. “Well I don’t buy it, that captain of this ship isn’t really the kind of guy to let people borrow their ship. You’ve stolen it haven’t you?” Dustin was still in the mindset that the Cathar in front of him was a criminal of some kind. Maybe a rival gun running who stole whatever cargo was aboard this ship to sell themselves. He didn't think that she was another Jedi as well.

DeadpoolMLP

Too many characters, I have
“…I was gonna give it back.” She admitted. “Once I got to Ryloth and back.”

Her grip didn’t loosen, ready at any moment to draw if needed.

“What about you? I see the saber.She visibly looked down at Dustin’s hip. “You hunting this guy down? What’s his deal?”

Dustin Cin-Bad

D

2NRF354.png

Dustin still had some doubts that she would really just give the ship back when she was done. But then again it really wasn’t his problem now. What was a bit of an issue now though was that he had been wasting precious time hunting down someone who wasn’t his target. That was definitely frustrating.

His eyes tracked hers as she looked down at his own visible saber hilt, and old crossguard design. “Yep, been tracking him down on and off for a while now. Figured all my hard work was gonna finally pay off now. Instead I’m left finding you here instead. The owner of this vessel is a gun runner, and a real loose cannon. Sells firepower to everyone and anyone that can afford it. Typically people who shouldn’t have access to the kind of weaponry he has at his disposal.” Dustin explained a fair bit before finally looking away from the Cathar and around the ship's interior some. Kind of wondering what his next move should be now. Maybe this was a sign that he should just give up on his pursuit and trust in someone else to do.

“Names Dustin by the way, and what about you? Is that yours or just another thing you're “borrowing” that you plan to give back?” Dustin asked, pointing out Jonyna’s own lightsaber hilt on her hip. His tone was rather sarcastic when asking about the lightsaber. She also mentioned something about Ryloth, he would need to ask her about that as well soon.

DeadpoolMLP

"Nope. That's mine." She frowned. "Though if this ship is owned by someone like that, I might not give it back." She paused, her tail having disappeared from sight. "...if you'll let me stand up, we might wanna check the back? Who knows what you target might have in the back of his frieghter that might lead you to your next target..."

Dustin Cin-Bad

Dustin Cin-Bad

D

2NRF354.png

It seemed like there was a good chance whoever this woman was, they might be Jedi like himself, or something of that nature. “That’s not a bad idea actually. And yeah sure stand up if you want, I didn’t think I was keeping you down.” Dustin stepped away from her and glanced over to where the cargo hold would be on the ship before making his way over in that direction. He was still easing himself down somewhat. Moment's piror before meeting the Cathar was he ready for a fight. He should probably start acting with a little more friendly if she was a fellow Jedi.

“You mentioned you were heading to Ryloth, why’s that? If you don’t mind me asking.” He’d personally only been to the twi’lek homeworld a few times. All the while Dustin approached the cargo hold and began to check out what might be inside.

DeadpoolMLP

“You mentioned you were heading to Ryloth, why’s that? If you don’t mind me asking.”
The Cathar took slow approach to standing, as if waiting for an attack. "...looking for an old friend there, then I'm gonna head towards the Daxam System. Got an old base there I wanna check up on."

As she followed, she kept her hand on her sword, ready for some action. Even if this guy wasn't going to attack her, who know what this gun runner was gonna send at them once they got off planet.

Dustin Cin-Bad

D

2NRF354.png

Eventually Dustin made his way back to the cargo hold. Hearing Jonyna’s words from behind his back as he did so. He began looking around seeing what there was. Finding a few crates here and there of czerka weaponry, many of which seemed to be slug throwers. Which didn’t really narrow things down too much for Dustin. Likely this cargo was intended for somewhere in the outer rim.

Letting out a sigh he turned his attention back to the Cathar Woman. “An old friend and an old base huh? Sounds like you have a pretty busy schedule.” His green eyes looked down to her weapon with her hand placed on it. Dustin still didn’t know if she was a Jedi or anything about her alignment. She could be some undercover Sith for all he knew. “I’m not here to fight you Miss, but if you’re looking for one with me… It’ll end poorly I assure you.” She had a lightsaber hilt on her hip, yet kept her hand by her sword. Either her saber was broken, or that sword held a nasty surprise.

DeadpoolMLP

"I'm not here to fight either..." She frowned, letting out a sigh, letting go of her sword. "So, where are you off to next, if you don't mind me asking? I could go for a slight detour, if it means hunting down some bad guys."

Despite her want to get to Ryloth, her first instinct was always to help. She had a ship now, and someone to take down. The Tiger once again roams the streets.

Dustin Cin-Bad

Dustin Cin-Bad

D

2NRF354.png

Seeing her let go of her sword Dustin and listening to her ask where he was off too next, he finally offered a more warm smile. “Hehe, Am I just that charming that you’d really wanna go on a detour to run off on adventures with little ol’ me?” He joked, his tone a lot more friendly now.

“Well even if I was in the market for a partner in crime I wouldn’t quite know where to start. Since I’d been accidently tracking you instead, my target could be anywhere by now.” Dustin looked around a bit more at the cargo in the ship and gave a bit of a shrug. “I suppose I can find solace in you taking his ship. It’ll hurt their reputation if they can’t deliver the goods here. Might even warrant a bounty to be placed on their head.” Looking back at the Cathar Woman he tilted his head some and finally mentioned. “By the way, I don’t think I ever got your name, Miss.”

Dustin Cin-Bad

D

2NRF354.png

He was starting to get the feeling she was just some unaligned Force Adept and not an actual Jedi. But it was nice to finally get some verbal confirmation. “Well it’s nice to meet you Ms. Jonyna Si.”

Soon after she mentioned how she’d be heading to Ryloth and if he was up for a bit of an adventure. Dustin shrugged and replied. “I suppose I could tag along if you don’t mind. I think there's an ex-girlfriend or two back there that I should probably catch up with.”

Dustin Cin-Bad

D

2NRF354.png

Dustin raised an eyebrow and shot Jonyna a look. “Hmm, Perhaps, but I’m not just some floozy ya’know haha.” The rogue Jedi joked at her comment about being on his list. He also began to recall the wobbly landing she had earlier in the hangar. Which made a bit more sense now.

“Yeah I can pilot, but we ain’t getting anywhere without me letting the manager of the hangar here know. I told them to activate the tractor beams since I still thought my target was on this ship.” Dustin explained to Jonyna.

DeadpoolMLP

"Well, now's the time to talk to him then. I need to get off this rock and get to Ryloth, before whatever shmucks come after me for stealing their ship..." She paused, smirking at the idea forming in her head. "Alternatively...we could wait here and wait for them to do just that. You want your target? I just lured him right to you."

Dustin Cin-Bad

Dustin Cin-Bad

D

2NRF354.png

Dustin brought his hand to his chin and thought over the idea. It was pretty clever and not one that he was opposed to. Smirking back at Jonyna he gave a slight nod. “I actually kinda like that idea. But then again I don’t really know how long that would take. Or even if they’re that attached to this ship.” At the same time they’d probably wanna get revenge of Jonyna for taking their ship. Possibly just to not let such a transgression slide like that.

“Although it could really slow down your plans to get to Ryloth if it’s time sensitive. But I’m perfectly fine to play the waiting game here if you are too, Ms. Jonyna.” He explained to the Cathar Woman, letting her know that it was up to her if she wanted to stick around here longer or go to Ryloth instead.

DeadpoolMLP

"Eh, I got time." She snickered, her tail flicking idly. "Only left a note for whoever would want to come with me in the lobby of the jedi temple, so it'll be a bit before anyone takes me up on the offer." She pulled her saber from her belt, inspecting it. "For now though, we got some time to kill. Those shmucks are gonna come after me, and it's been a hot minute since I've had the chance to use Lucy for her intended purpose."

Dustin Cin-Bad

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom