Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private A Fine Addition to My Collection!

"Yeah come on baby!"

Gula lifted the 1000 pound Barbell over his head while his men looked on, this was what? His 30th rep? Who knows the Hutt lost count 15 minutes ago, he spent the entire morning at one of his suites in Nal Hutta exercising and hyping himself up. "Who's a fine looking motherfracker?!" Gula yelled at his mirror lifting his Barbell over his head once again. "You are baby! I'm so fine, I'm so good! Bobu touch my pecs!"

"Do I have to?" The Rodian body guard asked not in the mood to touch Gula's pecs for what felt like the 45th time today. "Oh come on Bobu!" Gula yelled slamming his barbell on to the floor to the point where it created cracks on the marble floor. "Don't leave a brother hangin!"

Sighing, the Rodian began to rub his hands against the Hutt's pecs as Gula chuckled. "Rock hard abs!" He yelled. "Forget 1 ton! I can bench press 10 tons no problem! I gotta get hyped I got to get in the game! Because....."

A smirk came formed on his lips. "I've gotten word of a Sith artifact somewhere in Kessel and I got my slave to do the work for me!"

Gula took the chain and yanked it attempting to pull the young woman close to him. "Isn't that right Denna?" he said.

Duma Shallotte Duma Shallotte

Lolling around on a chain was not exactly what the young woman liked or enjoyed. However, it was what her master wanted from her. Instead of being allowed to dance or offer her services to others of his entourage, she was shackled with him. Barely paying attention to what the Hutt was strutting on about, she almost jumped when he yanked on the chain to drag her close to him.

Then he called her by the wrong name and she let out a sigh but kept quiet about it.

"Whatever you say, master."

Duma had learned he didn't like those that showed any sort of spine to him. So she played her game and allowed him to think she had been broken.

Gula the Hutt Gula the Hutt

"You're damn right!" Gula shouted continuing to yank the chain dragging Duma closer to him. The young woman had been Gula's favorite for a year now. According to the Scientists Gula employed, her M-Count was off the charts making her the strongest force sensitive he has captured. Of course the Hutt loved to humiliate the people he kidnapped by forcing them to wear skimpy clothing and chain them up as per tradition for Hutts in order to show off their power. However Gula went the extra mile and chained up Force Sensitives, in order to show how powerful he truly is. The Hutt loved new challenges and killing Jedi and Sith or even just some regular Force Sensitive was something of a hobby of his. He would use his stout strength and surprising speed to catch his opponent off guard and crush them.

"What I say goes!" Gula said. "And look at me Duma! I'm one handsome Hutt don't you think?" Gula began to flex his biceps. "Touch this chit!" Gula said with pride in his voice. "It's so hard isn't it?!"

Even though she had been tested by his scientists, the fact Duma could use the Force had been kept from her. So the young woman actually had no idea that was the case. Though she was a bright woman, she really was uneducated. What knowledge she had came from the life she lived and intuition guided her. Then again, unknown to her...maybe it was the Force that spoke to her. Time would tell if she ever learned.

As Gula pulled her even closer, he must have remembered the name he had given her and addressed her properly. Perhaps that had been a test for her. To find out if she objected to the different name. Obviously, she passed the test, if it had been one.

"Considering the only Hutt I've met, I would say yes."

Meeting his eyes as he requested, she reached out a hand to touch him where he asked. However, there was no feeling attached to any of her actions. Duma was just doing as ordered.

"It is master."

"Shut up Duma I know it!" Gula laughed when he yanked her chain. "We got some business take care of first," Gula said sliding over towards the exit. The men followed while Gula continued to yank at Duma's chain. "There were moles who managed to infiltrate my inner circle," he said. "I have to make sure that these men get the message that I'm not to be fracked with."

Ever since the time he was kidnapped by a rival Hutt as a child, Gula despised being considered weak and defenseless. He made sure to look as intimidating as possible so his enemies fear him rather than the other way around. The feeling of weakness...... was aggravating to s ay the least. He was Gula the Hutt! He was in control of his life and he'll make sure that everyone knows it. "Now come Duma!" Gula said. "Smile will ya? Today's a wonderful day!"

Getting yanked around like this was surely going to leave some marks on the neck of the slave. All Duma could hope for was getting some sort of salve to heal the bruises later. There really was no reason for him to even tug on the chain, yet he always did. Then he told her to shut up...which she did.

Listening to his tale, she wasn't sure how much to believe but went along with it. Giving him a bland smile that didn't even come close to reaching her eyes, she wasn't entirely sure if his order to keep quiet was still in place or not. Keeping the question to herself, she just followed along silently.

A day would come when was free of this slug and she could actually be free.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom