Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A Fight is needed....

Darth Imperium meditated in the deserts of Tatooine, absorbing the heat from the twin suns upon his blue skin. He felt empowered, the fiery nature of the suns aligned with the Sith Lord. Un-tamable, uncontrollable power. The fiery orbs represented power and passion, the things a Sith strives for. Imperium placed a hand upon the sand and listened to the planet.

Yes.... Jedi. Come to me. Do not hold back your strength, give me your all. Come to Tatooine and have a chance to fight a Dark Lord.

Imperium sent this message through the force, wanting the Light Side to come for him. To further emphasis the challenge to any Jedi on the planet, he stretched his hand to the sky and unleashed a large wave of Force Lighting, visible for miles around.

Come to me.... Come to me...

Darth Imperium waited. Waited for his new challenger.

As he walked out of the nearby city, Nyx could not help it but feel frustrated. He had thought he had found a decent dealer in Sith Artficts on this awful desert planet and it had turned out that the man was nothing more than a con-man. He had chocked the man for it with his bare hand for that and took his credits, payback for wasting his time. As the sands brushed by him, he heard the cries of Tusken Raiders, chasing after a Bantha for their hunt. Hunter and prey, they went on. It was endless, never-ending, just like his thirst for knowledge, just like the Force

However, as he continued to walk, he felt a disturbance. He felt it in the sands and it began to speak to him, the dunes crying out the message, screaming at him on all sides with the power of the Dark Side

It screamed at the Jedi, a challenge to any to fight a nearby Sith Lord. Soon, Darth Nyx saw a blast of lightning in the sky that could be seen for miles around. "This Lord of the Sith is bold, I grant him that,". He soon began to walk to him, smiling. He was no Jedi, no, but he was curious about the Sith Lord who called out in the deserts. Perhaps they would discuss matters of the Force and meditate on it, or perhaps they would bleed themselves dry on the deserts of Tatooine

And Nyx, well, he was prepared for either scenario

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom