Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A few questions....

Hello, I am very new to this type of Star Wars RP, so if I sound like a total idiot, that is why. Ok, so my first question is do I start with my weapon, or do I have to get it whilst RPing. Say I want a duel lightsaber, do I have to get that whilst Rping, or can I just start with it? Second question, I want to be a grey Jedi type deal right, what role would I be, neutral knight or rogue knight? Like I said, im VERY new to this type of RP so please understand... Thanks

[member="Zander Starkiller"]
You can get a weapon through role-play or just start with one, if you want. It's up to you.

Regarding the rank title, you can choose whichever you feel fits your character. The neutral rank titles generally just means you're neutral in your approach to the dichotomy between the two opposing sides of the force, whereas the rogue rank title could be interpreted as someone who is more or less a light-sider but doesn't belong to or hold themselves to any particular mainstream Jedi order. Or you can choose to ignore my thoughts on what these rank titles mean, because it's up to you and whichever you feel suits your character best and how you interpret them.

Depends on if said weapon is special, you can put your characters weapons in your bio how you got said weapon and have in in your character description post, if its cannon you can use it right away if not you have to sub a weapon template on technology creation. Most froe users are allowed 1 un-subbed light saber, any more and you need a reason why, either by getting it through an rp.

If you want we can do a thread of sort just for fun as well

[member="Zander Starkiller"]

Yer in your bio, personally I subbed my weapons, but I still added to how I got them in my characters bio, e.i. made them. If your characters uses duel sabers and uses Ja'kai you can have them right off away, you can sub them to technology creation if you want.

@Tanaski Yumi

Zander Starkiller said:
Oh, so if I wanted a duel lightsaber, I would have to state how I got it...
This is incorrect. You do not need to explain where you got your equipment from. The only applicable rule regarding player items being listed in your bio are as follows:
YOUR CHARACTER'S ITEMS
  • Please list all items your character owns providing they are reasonable, are welcome. Please also list the items that you create in the Factory in your character profile sheet.
This is from the Character Creation rules. You can, in theory at any rate, have as many lightsabers as you want. Break one on one day, have a new one the next. You're free to submit items to the factory as well. I would suggest submitting anything that makes use of a restricted material, but that's just a suggestion. You can view what materials are restricted and banned here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom