Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A Few Drinks With My Brother-in-Arms. [Lt. Viper]

Icarus

"Mess with the best, die like the rest."
It was a chilly day on Skye. Captain Icarus was waiting for a friend outside of an old Cantina. He held his Vibroknife in his hand, carving "RED" into a stone.

[member="Lt. Viper"]

FN-5915, known to his men as Viper, approached the old cantina. He was still dressed from head to toe in his Stormtrooper armor with his custom 87th Division markings on it. "Su cuy'gar, Alor'ad." He saluted his captain in his native language. He walked up to the fellow trooper, and gave him mildly gentle helmeted headbutt. The so called "Keldabe Kiss". "Drinks, eh? I hoe you've got a big credit purse." He chuckled.

[member="Icarus"]

Icarus

"Ah, Viper. Good to see you my friend!" He accepted the headbutt, hitting his helmet a little harder than Viper. "Trust me, it's bigger than your monthly salary." Icarus chuckled a little, removing his helmet and keeping it tucked in his arm as he walks into the Cantina.

[member="Lt. Viper"]

[member="Icarus"]

Viper smirked as he removed his helmet. "Salary? I wasn't aware I was being paid to do headshots." He chuckled, walking in beside his commanding officer. His own helmet was under his arm as he walked, revealing the human face that most never saw under the helmet of a Stormtrooper. "What's the poison of the day?" He asked.

Icarus

"I was thinking a little wager... whoever passes out first loses?" He laughed, sitting at the bar. He plunked his helmet and a few credits onto the counter. "Just be aware, I've got a lead liver."

[member="Lt. Viper"]

[member="Icarus"]

"Challenging a Mando'ad to a drink? You're on, Corellian." He said to the Captain, "What do I get if I win?" He watched his superior carefully for an answer.

Icarus

"No PT for a week. But if I win, you have to be point man on the raid missions." He smirked asking the 'tender for a few Corellian Whiskeys.

[member="Lt. Viper"]

[member="Icarus"]

"Hmm. Might improve our ranks, actually. Scope can see what's ahead of us." He said, sitting next to his comrade at the counter, putting his helmet down beside him. "You're on, Captain. Bartender. Give the biggest bottle of the strongest drink you have. I want to be able to strip paint off of my armor."

Icarus

The tender brings the mother of all alcoholic drinks.

"You're funeral, boys."

The young captain chugged his drink no problem. "You're up."

[member="Lt. Viper"]

[member="Icarus"]

Viper took a shot glass of the alcohol, and swallowed it. He barely flinched. "You call this strongest? I had stronger back when I still got my milk from my mother." He smirked, with a cocksure Mandalorian smile.

Icarus

"Don't get too cocky." The tender brought the second round of drinks, people gathering around to watch their little duel.

[member="Lt. Viper"]

[member="Icarus"]

"By the Gods, Captain. It's like you've never met a Mando before." He smirked, "Cocky's in our blood. Plus, that's a bit of something coming from a Corellian. Isn't Han Solo, the old Rebellion general and pirate, a national hero to your planet?"

Icarus

"My friend, he wasn't just a hero to us. He was a hero to the whole galaxy!" He chugged his drink down, looking to the newly formed crowd.

"Lieutenant, I think we have an audience..."

[member="Lt. Viper"]

[member="Icarus"]

"So we do. As your statement." He took another drink, "How can you praise the rebel hero when you yourself are apart of faction based on old Palpatinist philosophy, the very regime Han Solo and the Rebellion toppled?"

[member="Icarus"]

"Hmph. I much prefer the noble warriors of Clan Vhett / Clan Fett." Viper added in, "Both known for being the baddest bounty hunters in the galaxy of their times. One was a Mand'alor. And then Jango was the template for our Clone Trooper predecessors." He matched the captain, doing three shots at once.

Icarus

"Ah yes. I remember. Didn't Jango have a "Son" named Boba?"

He waited for the bartender to turn his back as he swiped the bottle, replacing it with credits and chugging the drink down.

[member="Lt. Viper"]

[member="Icarus"]

"That's the one who was Mand'alor." He said, drinking down even more, "Hope to the Gods we don't get called into duty. I don't think they need a sloshed sniper on the field, nor a drunk Captain."

[member="Icarus"]

"Oh, I Know. Not yet, at least." He chuckled, drinking more and more, "I mean if we do get kark-faced, the General will have our hides like a prized game hunter."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom