Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A Few Brews

Zey smiled, pleased to hear that she and Gray had a similar upbringing. She tended to get antsy if she stayed in one place for too long, hauling illegal cargo or not. She supposed that it was something in her blood, or something she had picked up early on from her father who had similar traits. She had never met her mother, so she wasn’t sure what characteristics she had gotten from her.

Her almost-predatory grin resurfaced when he asked for one of her pick-up lines. “Oh, usually I say something like ‘Is that a lightsaber in your pocket or are you just happy to see me?’ Another favorite is ‘Nice shoes, wanna bang?’ Not the prettiest, but it gets the job done. And you’d better believe it works!”

[member="Gray Watcher"]

[member="Zeynab Kazzat"]

Gray couldn't help but laugh at her pick-up lines. He said, " I think it has less to do with the lines than it does with how curvy you are as you say them. I know mine are bad, but at least I try to be creative. Of course you got to love the classics." He got a bit of an impish grin as he added, " Oh and I'm just happy to see you. Really happy to see you."

Gray was enjoying tonight pretty well. It wasn't often he found someone who could keep up with his bad humor as well as she was. He just wished he wasn't so bad at dancing and maybe he would actually be able to find himself a lady.

A wide grin stretched her lips. “You do get points for being creative.” At his response to her pickup line, Zey wore a wry smile “I’d say the same, but unfortunately I can’t see you.”

After some more dancing and drinking, their night would wind down to an end, the merc and the pilot eventually going their separate ways.

[member="Gray Watcher"]

Aveira Dax

Weapon of The Dark Side.
[member="Zeynab Kazzat"]
[member="Gray Watcher"]

A short giggle was given a she listens to the two exchange words and the male delivers his lines; he wasn't the worse she had heard. "Not too bad...you should take a vacation on Zeltros." she added in from her spot a few seats a way. Aveira wasn't normally one to butt into a conversation that she was not already part of, but the urge to do so was too strong.

Aveira sat with one leg crossed over the other in a short gray dress that hugged her curved form with two large obsidian black brackets, matching black knee high heel boots, and a black belt around her small waist as she watched the two for a moment longer then turns to look over towards the right side as few more people enters.

[member="Aveira Dax"]

Gray turned his attention to the Zeltron woman as she spoke. He had to admit that she was a good example of what feminine figures had to offer on Zeltros. He smiled at her as he said, " Vacation on Zeltros? That sounds like a good idea, but who could I possible vacation there with? I would be completely lost on my own, and just so lonely." He gave the woman a wink.

Gray was on his own now since Zey had left (assuming this!), so he figured he would join the new woman. He walked over and said, " The name is Gray, how about you? I imagine it is something along the lines of the Goddess of Beauty, because you certain do cut the figure for it perfectly." He would smile and wink at her again. He was who he was, and no reason not to be a little playful.

Zey laughed out loud at the Zeltron’s comment, turning to the other woman. “Oh please, there’s no need to try and be nice. Not even a place like the Pleasure Planet can save him, he’s a lost case.”

If she had eyes, she would have rolled them at Gray’s blatant flirting, finding it amusing. She ordered herself another ale, watching to see how she’d react to the pickup lines.

[member="Aveira Dax"] [member="Gray Raxis"]

Aveira Dax

Weapon of The Dark Side.
/me a thin curved brow quirks up then she looks down at her drink as it arrives before her. There wasn’t an outward expression of admiration or disgust towards Gray. Instead, a rather even toned response escaped from the Zeltron’s lips. “You have nothing to worry; Zeltros has many others who seek a ‘good time’. You can go alone and find someone to enjoy a nice vacation with ease.” She looked sideways at the seemingly blind woman, Zeynab while still addressing Gray or perhaps, both of them.

“If you really wanted to help me, some work would be nice.”

[member="Zeynab Kazzat"] [member="Aveira Dax"]

Gray laughed and said, " Yeah I think I'm done with the flirting for tonight. Had a few too many drinks and used up all my energy on our incredibly lovely miraluk maiden Zey there. She might be more than I can handle. I can't help you on the work thing. I barely find any myself right now."

Gray stretched a bit before adding, " If I went to Zeltros I wouldn't be a lone. I know the senator of the planet. I have done bodyguard work for her. I'm sure she would be bored out of her mind and want me to join her as she went around town like usual."

Gray turned his attention to Zey and said, " Oh and you are absolutely right. I am a lost cause, but what can you do about it? Well other than putting a bolt through my brain."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom