Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A Fateful Experience

What had once began as a typical day quickly devolved into one of Kraton's worst. The Bounty Hunter had met with another, prepared to start a simple job after a quick stop at a local bar. What he hadn't expected was to receive a laced drink. Now groggy, stripped of gear and chained to a wall, the Mandalorian thrashed in vein in a dual attempt to both wake up and free himself of his restraints. "When I get out of here... I'll kick that... Shabuir... Right... In his shebs!" The man shouted hazily as he continued his attempts at freedom.

A loud clang resounded through the chamber as a metal mallet slammed into the iron bars of the cell. "Quiet, Mercenary poodoo!" A guard yelled in a dull attempt in shutting Kraton up.

[member="Bryanjar Aulfmaor"]

[member="Kraton Marr"]

What Kraton did not realize was the directly behind him was another mandalorian, a vod. They both were family regardless of blood, and would not to work together "Sucuyar vod? Listen , calm your karking tits down, im a mechanic I can free myself of these restraints and then you, do you see a blow torch anywhere? Or somthing I can use to pry open these restraints, the are made of thick durasteel and plate steel, the arueliti know we mandalorians are tough bastards. " , his voice was groggy , as if he started becoming less drowsy from the drink . His voice was regardless, stern enough to command respect, "Then after that we can find a sniper for me to use in order to blast these bastards, from what it looks, to your eyesight it must be dark, thankfully for you im keshian, we can see in infrared, and ultrviolet spectrums, I see a bunch of movement nearby, and it does not seem to be good. "

Kraton strained his eyes, looking around the room. He couldn't see the Keshian that accompanied him, but he recognized his voice. "You were at the bar... The bounty hunter I had met up with, yea...?" The drug still had its grip on Kraton's mind, but he was slowly starting to gain his mental bearings. While his voice had seemed to calm down, his muscles were still strained as he pulled against his chains. His stature emenated violence and anger, his wrath pointed towards those that kept the two bounty hunters hostage. "I can't see anything, but if you can get us out I can deal with these bastards."

[member="Kraton Marr"]

The keshian with a more focused glance could tell what those creatures where, and an engineering torch! Looks like Aulfmaor could save his brute strength for a more daunting task, he grabbed the torch barely within reach and freed himself, and then began freeing his comrade " Look , we have what looks to be rackghouls, or some sort of predator coming our way, we need to be quite, or we will get overun. There are a lot of them."

Nodding lightly, Kraton gripped his arms after being set free. "Got it.. Lead the way, oh seeing one." Due to his constant thrashing and screaming, the Merc was a bit out of breath. In the distance, he could faintly hear what sounded like the clatter of claw on stone, no doubt caused by the predators hunting the two Mandalorians. "If you can find me some kind of weapon, I can be of some help should the need to fight arise. Anything sharp with a point will do, vod." He whispered into the ear of his comrade once he actually found him, still unable to see in the darkened room.

[member="Kraton Marr"]

The warrior was concerned ,he saw a note ( It would not be fun to watch you both instantly die, we have multiple tools such as the torch you found, and weapons hidden throughout, if you survive long enough to get to them. The Rackghouls while eat you alive hahahaha.) , he paused " Listen to me very carefully , we both are trained warriors , im handing you a torch which can omit light sources, but while im using my abilities, thanks to my race to see in the dark, dont flash the damn light source in my direction, it will disorient me for hours before i can remotely recover. Activate it only when we are in a fight and i give you permission too, so we dont screw each other over" , He walked forward, each tunnel contained an infestation of rack ghouls , the difference is the left one only contained 1 so far, it would be easy enough to kill the bastard. ​"Look , I read a note, this note said we are dealing with rack ghouls and that there are weapons scattered throughout, we are going to face one rackghoul when I say so activate the torch , and kill the bugger. I am trained well enough to lift 4 times my body weight in any given movement, I might not be big but I can hold the karking thing down and shut my eyes so you can torch him, sound like a plan?" , The mandalorian had to brief has vod and talked into a low key voice, but this was life or death, we had no choice. They had to take the left tunnel.

The Mandalorian nodded blindly, taking the torch and feeling it over to get a sense of where the mechanisms were. "Got it... Don't worry about me, I hunted Naxu for years stranded on their home world. I can deal with Rackghouls." he whispered his words, not wanting to alert any beast that might be nearby. Since Kraton could only go off of hearing, it sounded like they were surrounded, but he put the thought aside. Years in the mines taught him not to believe what his ears told him. A single enemy could sound like 20 given enough tunnels. "Names Kraton, by the way. Kraton Marr from Concordia, the mining moon of Mandalore." He felt that introductions would be best passed now, while they still had room to breath without being attacked.

[member="Kraton Marr"]

" Names Bryanjar Aulfmaor , Vod, I would yell oya, but considering the situation, it would kill us.Im from the planet tatione, I was a mostiure farmer, my father trained me to be a mandalorian sniper, im also a mechanic so do not worry if theres a seal hatch or two, or if later on I spot a mine and ask for the torch back, its because we need everything we can get. Im glad I have one of my own then an incompetent arueli. " , he grinned and while his friend could not see, Before they attacked it would be best to warn him, " Before we attack, I want to tell you exactly where all our enemies are, we have three tunnels in front of us currently , two of them contain dozens of those bastards, we dont have anything behind us. The tunnel on the left so far only has one of them, since we are under equip, we may kill a majority of them. But we would be overwhelmed by their numbers, so if by incursion we make a loud noise and you hear moverment, immediately look behind you and tell me you have the light source behind you so I can open my eyes. I might not be very strategy oriented , but its common sense, Ill take the front and we move at a medium pace I can see a blaster pistol ahead of us, so if needed ill immediately sprint to that, as soon as i get it ill say "good" and you shut the torch , and run in the general direction of my voice while i cover you , from their you take the front and I take the back, thats if this happens ." , he paused, he whispered, as the damn predators started slowly mingle in their direction, he had to breath. The keshian realized that he would be responsible for keeping these guys alive, "Before we begin do have any questions? I trust you, and you we are allit, so you know you can trust me, look these bastards said that they are watching us, and waiting for us to die down here, after we get outta here, lets send these no good useless pansy of a criminal what the mandode can do .You with me? "

Kraton gave Bryanjar a massive grin, looking in the general direction of his comrade. "Let's smash us some Rakghouls. Just direct me in which way to go, you're my eyes until we get out of these tunnels." With firm grip on the torch, Kraton mulled over the plan as the two of them inched towards the predatory beast. He needed to wait until Bryanjar gave him the signal to ignite the torch, making sure not to blind his vod.

[member="Kraton Marr"]

AS the two of them inched close, the warrior tackled the beast putting it in a double arm bar , immobilizing the little devil, with as midly loud whisper " Now!" , it would be time for Kraton to incinerate the rackghoul , hopefuly not to much noise would be made , or they would be in for a ruckus . The beast squirmed it had to be killed quickly before it made noises, hopefully the fellow bounty hunter would aim for the head, his eyes were closed, it was now up to his battle buddy to take him out.

As soon as Kraton heard the command, he ignited the flame. Forcing the heat on the beasts skull, he forced his free hand onto its chest. Using the strong muscles in his arm, he slammed his fist over and over again at the beasts ribcage. He let his pent up fury out on the Rakghoul, feeling multiple ribs crack after each hit from his fist. Once the monster stopped squirming, he shut off the flame and checked the pulse of the Rakghoul. "Dead... And good riddence." Kraton had heard stories of the Rakghouls that ran rampant during the old Mandalorian Wars. Needless to say he wasn't a fan of them. "If at all possible, I'd like to burn this place when we're through. Don't want another outbreak on our hands."'

[member="Kraton Marr"]

"Burning this place would not be enough unfortunately, they are all over the planet, this is taris, where the plague outbreak started, wed have to burn the entire planet vod. We would be killing the innocent small settlements that somehow survive here as is. If we are in the tunnels we are far from those settlements as well, we will have to somehow repair an old ship from all this ancient wreckage if we hope to escape out of this blasted planet, alive. " , opening his eyes he said quietly , " We have some stragglers from the other tunnels roaming away from the tunnels, there movement does not suggest they heard us, we will kill the ugly wastes of spaces later if need be.For now lets get out of there area. " , they had to be smart , being outnumbered like this even elites would get stomped on, the keshian picked up a blaster pistol . ​"We will decide who gets what weapon when we get out of here, but since im the best to wield a blaster in this situation ill be using the pistol. " , the group moved deeper into the dark abyss , his partner in crime would be using his light source to watch his comrades back, all areas in the front were compltely cover, and most areas with the use of the torch would be covered by his vod. What would they encounter next in this creepy, isolated, tunnel, i was evident they were watching us, camera were placed everywhere, watching them. None of them woul know if they were walking into a trap, or if they were thwarting the damn bastard that caused us to be in this situation, for now the elite athlete was nimble, aware, alert, and ready to attack.

As soon as they started moving deeper in the tunnels, Kraton switched into a sort of 'tracking' mode. His jaw was set as he strained his ears to listen for any would be assailant, be it Rakghoul or anything else, he didn't care. Anything that would attempt anything would die by Kraton's hands. The Mandalorian simply wanted to leave this planet and get his armor, rifle, and knives. Kraton felt like he had years prior, stranded on Cholganna. Vigilant, prepared for a fight, ready to use whatever he can to live on.

[member="Kraton Marr"]

Along the corridor they began to walk into what looked, and smelled like a sewer , the keshain before walking further would see the rackghouls at the sides gathering up into the nearby hatches at the sides. They were using areas were unwanted waste had once been sent to storage, well, it looked like they were in for a fight, quite ironic. "Hold it! We got rackghouls ! They are coming to the sides, ambush! " , there was a shiny object, a knife, this is exactly what they needed, without a word the athlete rolled toward the knife throwing the pistol to his comrade "Im sliding you the pistol dont turn around!" , the weapon slide , rackghouls surrounded them, they would have to kill them quickly, because before they would know it a goose chase would follow . It looked like 50 of the beast''s surrounded them, twenty five on the right, and ten on the left, five in the front, and ten in the back. " Most of these unfortunate dikiuta's are on the right! fair amount of warning! we are surrounded!" , The farm boy knew how to fight, he grabbed a charging rakghoul to a halt , by the neck and immediately threw it 20 yards behind him, slightly flying over his comrade "Duck, the warrior screamed." . Two more came at him at his right , the keshian swiftly stabbed the first rackghoul in the head brutally crushing the skull , and kicked the other one backward , slowly falling back to Kraton .

Grasping the pistol, Kraton pulled the blaster up to the general direction of the Rakghoul that flew over his head. Squeezing the trigger, he let a ionized shot erupt into the flipped beast, catching it in the underbelly. Two more shots, one landing square in the jaw of the Rakghou, the other missing completely to hit one of the five Rakghouls behind. With the first Rakghoul dead, Kraton took two more pot shots, one to the his left and one to his right. Both shots incapacitated the targets, but whether they were dead or not was unknown. Pressing forward through the tunnel, Kraton kept a steady stream of blaster fire concentrated on the back, left and right, occasionally sending a shot forward.

[member="Kraton Marr"]

Why was Kraton going the blasted wrong way!?!Was he mad?!? The warrior might not be able to see it, but he certainly could hear the sod going away from where they came, definitely not the way out. Forget where they were he screamed "What in the blaze are you doing ?!?! " , the warrior was surrounded swiftly slashing erratically in all directions kicking punching and panicking. He was not afraid of dying, but dying here? He would not die an unforgotten death here, not now not ever. This stirred up the entire area obviously the majority were concentrated at his back , hundreds if not thousands of the beasts came charging in the direction , his friend was going. They had to have a jointed effort in the keshians direction if they wanted to live, the five in the front were quickly dispatched as he continued running at this point , there would be way to many of them, "Run vod! come on ! I wont wait here forever! " , dozens more kept overwelming his right, he had no choice but to slowly fall back. He ws moving toward the bastards behind him charging , to death.

Due to the lack of visibility, Kraton had no idea where he was going. However, the shout from Bryanjar gave the Concordian some sort of direction. "On my way!" he yelled in reply, charging towards the sound of his comrade. Hearing beasts behind Bryanjar, Kraton yelled "Duck!" and fired off four shots from his blaster. He would not let him or his vod become a malformed monster in some dead sith's plan, not this day. Rushing past the dead Rakghouls, Kraton joined the farm hand and fired bolts at the mass of flesh on their right. "I think it's about time we left this place, don't you?" he asked, kicking back a Rakghoul that had gotten a bit too close for Kraton's liking.

[member="Kraton Marr"]

Ducking from the shots the two mandalorians were having hell, the rackghols blocking there way out were certainly dead. "Agreed vod. " , running the mandalorian led them toward a dead end , the door infront of them was locked . There was no way in time for them to get out, out of options , a nearby venting shaft was spotted, "We are at a dead end vod! Give me your torch so i can get us the kark out of here! Blast the shebs out of them and cover my ass!" . Time was of the essence the horde laid upon them, hundreds were crawling after them, hungry for a new meal , it was more well lit , it seemed the vision would no longer be needed and used , the sunlight was out. But the lucky bastards had to find there way to the surface and find a way to shake these lustful demons off there hides . An old blaster(sniper) , that seemed to be working was in reach of katron , if he was smart he'd pick it up for later.

Handing off the torch, Kraton kept blaster fire on their rear as more and more of the deadly beasts poured forward. After getting a good feel for his surroundings and finally having some visibility, the mercenary spotted a blaster rifle modded for long range combat to his left. Keeping the beasts suppressed, he made way to the rifle and grabbed it, taking a quick break to shoulder the blaster.

[member="Kraton Marr"]

Using the blow torch , he melted the border order the venting , it was a slow and tedious task. The embers coming for the torch continued to fly as he continued the process, "Five minutes!" , the mechanic said. The metal was rusted an old, making it harder then it looked . Hopefully the two would survive this ordeal. The horde kept piling in , once the he welded the shaft ti open , they would have to crawl in quickly , they would pursue the mandalorians with extreme punishment for exposing themselves. The keshian was sweating , how would the two survive ? They were back in a tight space only becoming tighter.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom