Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A Empty Bar, A Empty Life (Open)

On Coruscant lay a empty bar, nobody but the bartender inside, this bar was pretty familiar. Walking into the empty bar, Carden saw the bartender his old friend. Carden walked to a barstool and sat down, wondering what to say to him. "It's been a while, how are you?" Carden asked before taking off his helmet and putting it on the counter. "It has Carden, it's been bad here, not as much people come in anymore, I actually might shut this old bar down after tonight." The Bartender said. "Well better have one last drink in this bar, I'll take a Corellian Whiskey." Carden said with a smile. "Well, since it's the last night sure." The Bartender said then brought the Corellian Whiskey to Carden. Then Carden sat and drank, who knows mabye people will actually come in tonight Carden thought to himself. The Bar looked empty and so did the Bartender, it might be his last night here too

Krafurk enter the very empty Cantina, his face/head coverd in grey tattered cloack and body covered in all black robes. Krafurks Ithorian eyes shine in the light as he begins to walk to the bar where he see's what looks to be yet another bounty hunter in a lonely place. As Krafurk begins to walk to take a seat his 7ft size he tries to hide by walking odd shows its self and he ends up walking upright to his chair since no one in around. Krafurks belt rattles and his training saber makes a small bang against his belt as he sits down fully. Having a bit of quit Krafurk breathes in deeply through his mouths covered by his cloak and says " Buisness looks great ." Krafurks voice tainted with Ithor Accent, his native lang. " Id like an Ithor Ale if you have any... Thank you."
Krafurk glances at Carden knowing his general appearance to be familiar but unsure from where specificly. Krafurk takes his drink and places some Credits and a tip on the bar counter as he drinks.
[member="Carden Lorps"]

"Welcome to the most empty bar on Coruscant friend." Carden said turning his attention to the creature that just walked in. "So what brings you to this fine establishment. " Carden said with a smile then noticed his saber at his side. Hmm now to find out if he is Jedi or Sith Carden thought to himself. The nineteen year old took another sip of his Corellian Whiskey and looked down at the table. The bar was empty and hot, Carden saw sweat drop from his face on to the counter. "Oh I almost forgot to introduce myself, im Carden, Carden Lorps" Carden said looking up from the table.
[member="Krafurk Maris"]

Krafurk looks a the Armored man hard. " I Feel as if i know you but one can never be so sure nowadays, But to answer your question a nice drink and a place collect myself afte..." Krafurk stops mid sentance and changes topic quickly. " Your armor is very interesting has it seen much of battle?" Krafurk says in a deep Ithor sounding accent, his mouths on his covered back hump vibrate with his words and echo the room in both directions like a human radio echos. Krafurk sips on his drink through his cloak slits to get access to his mouths and gives an Impression of a smile with his eyes.
[member="Carden Lorps"]

After what? Carden thought but went along with it. "Not much on a full war turm, but for bounties it has. So now collect yourself after what?" Carden asked then took another sip of his whiskey he looked at the table again. Then looked at the man, he didn't know if the man was Jedi, Sith or Rouge. Carden looked at the mans saber and decided to ask a question. "May I see your saber." Carden said before looking at it.

[member="Krafurk Maris"]

Krafurk looks a Carden and pauses for a minute. " If you must." I unhook my saber from my belt and hold it palm up with one thumb on it for Carden to see. " Nothing to look at really just standard design... A Jedi Training saber crafted by myself intill i prove myself for one of my own." Krafurk sighs and looks down then back up to Carden and speaks again with his thick Ithor accent saying " .. After i made a mess on Tatooine if you must know, and that all you will know." Krafurk puts his Training saber on his belt and uncloaks his face and head drawing back his own hood while out stretching a hand to Carden saying " My Name is Krafurk Maris im pleased to meet you." Krafurk grin with his mouths makeing a noise similar to vibrate again.

[member="Carden Lorps"]

"Well, your a Jedi in training? Your lucky you don't have a bounty on your head yet." Carden said with a smile even though he doesn't kill Jedi. Carden wondered what happened on Tatooine. He then looked at the creature again. "Well, Krafurk, what brings you to my fathers old bar, the most empty bar on Coruscant. " Carden said with a laugh then finished off his whiskey.
[member="Krafurk Maris"]

Krafurk puts his hood over his back hump of his head covering his mouths and says " I am for now in hiding intill heat goes off, another padawan i knew was in my same position I am. We must prove our selfs and one day return or suffer their punishment, at least that what the rumors are for rouge jedi." Krafurk sighs on that said and exhales making a deep bass noise from his lungs coming out his mouth, as he looks around Krafurk is reminded of home, Ithor a place of peace and nature. " This Bar is the closest to home I think, And I think I can handle myself when it comes to Bounty Hunters or Thugs." Krafurk mutters looking straight ahead at a wall.
Krafurk then gets an idea and with it sparked he stands up having half his robe fall over showing part of his Ithor shirt and Muscular build for a moment before straightening out with his huge height and turns to Carden.
" Do you know any Force users that could help someone like me?" Krafurk asks.

[member="Carden Lorps"]

" Preferably Dark jedi or Rouge that fits me best but any of those I believe can due. Learning the Force on your own is ..Difficult." Krafurk says in good hope of finding a Master and Ally

Krafurk Scratches his back Hump of his head and says " Prehaphs I can contact you in the Future Carden, we could go on some Wild Bantha Chase if you wanted?"
Krafurk Smiles.

[member="Carden Lorps"]

"I dont know much dark, or Rouge Jedi, but I'd be happy to work with one." Carden said with a smile then ordered another Corellian Whiskey. "If it helps, im good with a blaster rifle. " Carden said taking his A280 blaster rifle off his shoulder. He looked at the Creature, at least he wasn't a Sith, those guys creep me out, Carden thought to himself.

[member="Krafurk Maris"]

Krafurk smiles and walks toward the exit knowing he will contact Carden in the Future. " I have a friend to meet hopefully Maybe ill see you next cycle eh?"
Krafurk laughs and continues to Exit the Cantina smiling while covering up his Ithorian face again. His cloak fully on him Krafurk Stretchs his long body and leaves walking into a crowd.

[member="Carden Lorps"]

"We'll see." Carden said to himself then took another sip of the whiskey. Meeting a Rouge Jedi was ok, it was different from a sith and a Jedi. Carden sat in the bar not knowing what would happen next, he slung his blaster rifle over his shoulder and sat. Finishing off his second dring he looked at the bartender. "Friend, hand me another whiskey and let us drink." Carden said to the Bartender.

[member="Krafurk Maris"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom