Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private A duel of worlds

Amanda braska

A
Cameron Tyris Cameron Tyris

Dennnon mostly empty canntina.

Amalia sat there in traditional jedi robes for now she hated the feel of them they felt unnatural and hard to move in for the master. But all her other clothes where dirty right now and in the wash. She had Just gotten done with A mission for the new jedi order and sat in a cantina and had just ordered a nerf steak and a corellian whiskey to drink. Sitting there most gave her a wide birth mostly because of the robes and what they meant. Many would be happy to see her go she imagined she would be soon.

Dzi5sf_1.png

pagedivider2018.png

Sitting near her at another booth, Cameron sensed her lightside presence in the Force. Upon sensing that, Cameron made his way over and sat down across from her. He was waiting for his order to arrive, which amounted to a rice-ball like dish. "Hello, Jedi." The word Jedi was spoken with menace in his voice as he looked her over for a moment. "Are you going to indulge in the normal activities of Jedi when they encounter someone who is on the opposite side of the Spectrum to them, namely attacking with lightsaber drawn, or can we skip that?" Cameron asked her. Really he was not in the mood for a lightsaber duel were he being honest. Should she pull one, he'd just take out one of the guns he carried, and shoot her. He didn't want to indulge in a pointless battle.
pagedivider2018.png

Amanda braska

A
She sat there she had sensed his darkside presence the moment she entered the establishment she wasn't going to do anything if he didn't. "If I was going to I would have by now can you not try to assert dominance by trying to sound menacing it won't work and even at this range you wouldn't have time to draw a weapon" she said as her nerf steak arrived along with her glass of whiskey she sipped her drink. And took a bite of her steak after swallowing "so let's talk with civility" she said sitting there.

Dzi5sf_1.png

pagedivider2018.png

When his pasta dish arrived at the same time as her nerf steak, he nodded. He slowly ate some of his pasta as he looked her over. "Why do you throw your lot in with the Jedi Order? What made you interested in the Jedi, anyway?" He was admittedly curious about that. Still for now he could play 'civil' with her, because he didn't want to start something in a public place. It would be counter intuitive to his plans to engage in a battle in a public area. Rendering the Jedi and the Current Sith obsolete was going to require a lot of work on his part. A lot of scheming, as well.

pagedivider2018.png

Amanda braska

A
She sat there and took a bite of her food the young master wasn't the typical jedi nor the typical master she preferred regular clothes to jedi robes and alcohol to tea and water most times. She also preferred to talk things out instead going in lightsaber in hand when possible unlike most of her peers. So when he asked she sat there and pondered for a moment. "Because sith killed everyone I knew when I was younger the jedi accepted me taught me how to defend myself and protect others so that's what I do" answering the question she took a sip of her whiskey before setting it down and looking at her company. "What made you join the sith or atleast the darkside" she asked sitting there.

Dzi5sf_1.png

pagedivider2018.png

"It was not my choice to join the Sith," said Cameron. "As to why I stuck with the Sith, it is simply to further my own agenda." He paused as he took a sip of the earl gray tea that had been brought out as his drink. While some Sith were more fond of alcohol and the like, Cameron wasn't. Alcohol dulled the senses, and the mind. Since it did, it was one of the beverages Cameron avoided. "My long term goals require I stick with the Sith." For now at least, until he could get the resources and members for his own plan, his own organization.

pagedivider2018.png

Amanda braska

A
She listened to him speak he seemed level headed and he knew what he wanted. She admired that "and you can't get what you want by joining the good guys with us there's less chance you'll get stabbed in the back by someone close" she offered before taking another bite she was lucky whiskey didn't really affect her maybe Because of her genetics. She wasn't really sure but so she drank it occasionally with steak "and I guess short term neither of us had a choice but to join our side but just know you can complete those goals while being Good" she said taking another bite.

Sitting there she wasn't sure how this would end but they both seemingly wanted to talk so hopefully that's how it would end "atleast if you joined the jedi you wouldn't ne fighting most of the jedi" she said sipping her whiskey.

Dzi5sf_1.png

pagedivider2018.png

"If I were to join the Jedi as you say, that would entirely cancel my long term goals." said Cameron, as he looked at her. "But why not join me, instead?" He asked, as he looked at her. "Why not free yourself from the chains that hold you down, the code of the Jedi?" He asked. "There is no Emotion, there is peace, Bantha Poodoo. " said Cameron. "There is always emotions. Suppressing them does the person no good in life."

"Burying yourself in the strict, rigid code enforced upon people by the Jedi is not good for the mental health of anyone. But you are right about one thing. The sith have the annoying tendency to backstab one another."
A problem he planned to work on when he made his own organization to replace the Sith with something better than they were. Something more efficient than the current Sith, at least. A scowl formed on his face as he mentioned the Jedi Code. He then examined her for a moment. "If you forswear the Jedi, and join me, you will prosper. Who knows, you might even be able to sway me to the light, once my plans are complete." He said, as he looked her over again. He was lying, but trying not to make his lie obvious to the Jedi.

pagedivider2018.png

Last edited:

Amanda braska

A
She listened to him speak and she smirked he had the typical sith views of the jedi codes. "You claim to not like the sith but you hold alot of their views the jedi codes are more meant as guidelines to hold one's self to the lightside many jedi have wife's, husband's, kids that they love openly but still adhere to saving people" she said sitting there. She cut a piece of her steak and began chewing it as he tried to convert her to join him.

She enjoyed this game "well what guaranty do I have either of us will go to the light after your goals are achieved or that you'd want to" she countered. Back at him she had check him over aswell. She got the feeling that neither would budge but she still has plenty of steak and whiskey left. "Why not join the the lightside not the jedi but the lightside I could teach you and we could still achieve your goals whatever they may be just from a different angle" she said leaning onto the table to give him a better view of her as she spoke. "Plus I won't stab you in the back unless you ask me to" she said giving him a smile as she raised her glass to her mouth and took a sip.

Dzi5sf_1.png

pagedivider2018.png

She was certainly an incredibly intelligent Jedi, Cameron had to admit that to himself. Sadly she seemed like she would be unwilling to budge from the side of the light, and embrace the darkness of the Force. "First of all, one key reason I would not consider the Light Side at this moment is a power the Dark Side possesses that the Light Side lacks. Specifically using Alchemy in order to manipulate biological lifeforms, or to create such."

A pause was done by him as he pondered his response to her.
"As to your offer about changing my plans to rely on the Light Side, there is one key problem with that. Namely, if I were on the light side, no Sith would listen to me. Something needs to be done about the schisms the Sith have repeatedly, and their backstabbing tendencies. " He would love to murder the more psychopathic Sith himself. He ordered a second order of his pasta and another steak / whiskey for her, as well. "Another problem with joining the Light Side is that it would take a long time for me to adapt to using the techniques of the Light Side. For example," Force energy sparked in the form of lightning down his right hand. "I imagine they do not have a technique similar to Force Lightning."

He then dissipated the lightning easily, before it was fully formed. "Once my goals are accomplished, I would no longer be needed in the SIth to slam some sense into them. If it is even possible to do so, that is."

pagedivider2018.png

Amanda braska

A
She listened to him speak he was a stubborn man or atleast a deeply determined to correct the way sith where going. She respected that "I have to respect your determination to correct the way sith think and to unify them under one rule and to focus on their enemies" she said sipping on her whiskey as she ate from her steak. "And have you thought about the lives your ruining with sith alchemy twisting people and creatures into monsters permanently ruining most of their lives" she said trying and possibly failing to tug at his heart strings. Not that she expected it to work but she would try anyway.

"Hm who's to say after you rule over all the sith that they don't try to kill you and just start doing what they always do or kill you while you try and take control and continue schisming and killing eachother" she offered as a rather long winded rebuttal. But it was there know for him to think about. She sat there he brought up a point about it taking time for him to learn to use the light side. "Luckily you have one of the youngest masters in the galaxy sitting before you so it wouldn't take to long assuming you where a good student" she said.

Watching him surge electricity through his arm her fighting instincts wanted to kick in but she kept calm as he dissipate it she fully relaxed "the jedi have emerald lightning it follows similar principles but we channel different emotions to use it" she said eating the last bite of her first steak. She laughed at the thought "your gonna leave them alone and expect them to play nice right that won't cause mass death and chaos" she said sitting there.

"I never experiment on sapient beings." He stated. "It is a rule I follow." He finished his dish. He then asked her. "Do you want a chance to prove the light side superior to the dark side?"

Amanda braska

A
"Well that's a good rule to have" she said as she sat there as he asked a very serious question that she wasn't prepared for. "What do you have in mind?" She asked looking at him seriously.

Cameron looked at her. "In three weeks time we shall meet again Jedi. You will have until that time to learn or make a technique similar to the creation of Sithspawn but involving the lightside." He unbuckled his lightsaber from his waist. He put it on tge table.

"If you are unable to perform said technique to my satisfaction you will then forswear the Jedi and join me.

However if you are able to succeed at said technique, I shall hear your pitch for the light side more fully."

Amanda braska

Amanda braska

A
"The lightside holds no such technique and by trying to create such a technique should be impossibe and I very much risk falling to the dark side if I could anyway so I won't accept your challenge" she interjected after he was done talking she realized this as he spoke. She finished her meal and drink as she got up putting credits on the table "Thank you for the conversation but I believe this conversation or debate is over" she said walking out of the bar.

Cameron Tyris Cameron Tyris nix

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom