Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A Disturbing Feeling

The Force isn't fully understood by anyone. Much like a deep ocean we can learn much but only so much in all reality. Just like the Human's home world it could hold many secrets, and as has been proved through the force there are quite a few things that we once thought impossible. A life after death proven through the ways of the jedi, while a ressurection from the dead and gift of life itself through the Sith teachings. Magic and Force often clashed together on things one could do and things one could not do. However these all were merely thoughts that every force user had thought of at least once, and even those who aren't force sensitive with an interest have wondered. Though now...

ʇ̴̠̭̜̹̦͓̹̜̦ͫ̈́̊ͦͬ̾ͭ͊̀̋ͫ̓o̧͕̦̜̯͚̻̳̬̠̜̼̫͎̻͖̖̳͖͂̀ͧ̽͌ͣͣͦ͑̊͊͐̔̈́̑͠u̴̸̢̬̪̟̱̗͂ͩ̎͑͒̇̈͛͂́͌ͯͧ̌͛̚ ̛̍̂͂̓͐̋ͪͫ͐ͥͫ̍̃ͥ͑̀͟͏̛̥̪̟̹̥̺̩̻̱͉ǝ̶̺̝̠͎̺̤̻͖̙̦̲͕̗͚̳̌̎͑͋ͮ̑͘͞ͅɹ̸̶̵̱͉̘̼̙̼̝ͮͨ̑̍ͧ̂͆̄̈̓̓͞,̴ͤ̂͆ͣ̓ͦ͂̽̋̐̍ͬ̿͋͌ͥͭ̇͒͝͏̶͙̲̩̹̼̗̩͓̻͓͕̦̣̞̜̮̀n̼̠̬̪̰̫̝͖̱̫̞̺̘̹̲̥̜̱ͪ̑ͭ̾͠o̶̴̳͚̪̬͈̜̟͎̳̖͍̘̳̭͈̟͛̑ͫͨ̑̍ͤ̒͌̾̆̎̌͛͛͘͞⅄̓͊͑ͤ̒̈̇̉ͬ҉̬̻̣͓̭͕̥͈͍͎̲͟ ̨͙͇̗̬̦̰͔̘͔͈̩̯͛̓ͫ͊̃͊̓́ͬ͗͗̈́́ͨ̀̀S̈̇͛͌̑̓̍̽̂́̄̃ͦ̀͜҉̫̣̘̘̺̘͕̟͈͎͍͇͖̥̠̪͔̦͘ͅɹ̵̴̣̻͈̩͚̣̲̰̖̎̒ͣ̇ͯ̀́͜ʇ̵̷̠̬̮̥̝͇̘̝͔̩̋͋ͦ͒͗ͯ͂̅̌̒͠͡ͅǫ̦̼̭̹ͥ͂ͦ͗ͣ͋̑̀̈ͮ͟͜ň̷ͩ̿̏ͧ͒͒ͬ̋̆͂̄͏̱̲̟̣̰̼͉͠g̷̡͚̮͓͙̗͔͉͕̹͓͚͈̲̮͖̙̟͎͕̉̈ͩ̓ͮͦ̋͊̄ͩ̅̄͌́̀͟ ̛͕̯̮̣̺̠͔̟̙̤̩̗̮̻̟̈͛ͤ͛̇͑ͤ̓ͮ͌̑̇͌ͫ̋́ͬ͛͜ͅơͤͩ̓͒̎ͨ̀̕͏̜̘͙͍͉͔̺̻̩͈̪̜̬̣̲̹͔͙̱u̷̐͛ͦͪ͆̒̂̂͐̑̽̄̄̍̓̈̔̚͢͞͡҉̲̖͚̯Ǝ̷̶̼̮̙̦͇̟̹̜ͧ̄̐ͫ̐̋͞u̢̯̘̙̱̟͍͙̺͎̟̰̤̼̪̙̳̳̖ͯ̐̏̋̇̆ͤ̿̆̅̌ͨ̏̓̿̔̀́̚ģ̴͙̬̦͎ͥ̅̏ͣͯ̑ͭͮ̑̈́̏̆̎̏̒̉̂̋͠h̹̠̥͕̬̗ͭ̒̾͒̅̆̓̅̈ͭͩͯ͛ͣ͂͋͊̚͘͜
̷̪̺̟͈̠̮̤̘̆̆̌̽͊̄ͭ̿ͯ̃͝ͅɐ̵̣̜̲̪̻̩̟̬ͦ̄̏͆̈́ͧ̉̓͊͋͐̈́ͮ̃ͥ͛́̚̕͢͡Ⅎ̽͗̽ͨ̓̆̈̆͏̭̟͚̳l̛̐̑ͣ̃̌̒͐̍ͪͦ̈̆̔̒̓ͣ҉̸̧̻̻͖͙̱͈͇̙̪̭̣̀ļ̐͋ͩ̓ͤͬ̓̾ͯͮ̽͊ͫ͒̃͗͆̀͏͏͍̲̭̯͉̝̦̳̬̹͇ͅͅ ̴̣̟͈͎̩͉͉͈͚̱̩͗͊̐̓͛͊̉̂͆̋ͤ̈́͌ͭ̊̚̕͠u͆ͫ̏̏ͯ͋͊͛ͬͮͤ͛̚̚̚҉͎̱͇̫͖͈̟̪̹̹͇̲͚͈̤̝̠͖̀͘ʍ̵̜̩͍̱̯̯̠̯̘̝̓ͯ̆̔ͥ̓̎̽̃͐̈͘͠o̷̴̤̝̩̜͍̳̩̩͈̲̘͈͉̞̥̥̣͑͂̈ͤͣͮͣ̔̓́͆͋͒┴̡̺͎̟̦͖̒̈͆ͫ̔͗͒͆͑ͩͭ̎͗̎̉͂ͫ͢͢ơ̶͖̪̙̩̥͓̲̟͔̗̩̥̟͕̖̬͚̹͛̇̂̈́̀̍̉̑͜͞v̨̛̛͕̯͕͈͚̤͖̬̮̻͙̹ͩ̉̍͂͒̉̃̔̊e̸̛̞̖̗̓̒̽̅́r̠̟̠͙̗̫͍̫̪͔̱̪͙͍̀͌͐̎̇͊ͨ͛͊̐ͭ̽ͣͭ͗̉̃ͤ͋̀͝ ̶̴̝̙̭̼̣̙̥̙͊̏͒ͨ̏͗ͨ̂͂ͨ̚
̵̶̨̧͙͚̭̦̪͉̰̝͕̱͈̞̥̪̮̐̒ͪ̾̔ͩ̾͊̍̉́ͅͅS̛͒͗ͨͪͯ̃́̇̋̂͑̀̀҉̪̲̤̜̻̦̘̻̟͚̘̥͈͍̻̕ͅiͣͬ̊ͧ̔ͫ̈̏̚҉̧̣̗̥͎͕̤͇͟n̴̸̞̩̹̲̦͕̲͎̼̤̥̠̞̤̬ͥͭ̒̐̅cͦ̀͌̊̔ͨ҉̰͚͖̜͕̻̯̖̙̫̜͈̪͔̙̣͈̘̬͘͘̕t̓ͫ͗̊̌́̾͋̽̃̌̐ͨ҉̶̡̖̯̙̪̝͙͍̘͇̀͠ ̸ͫͤ̍̓̓̇̇͟͢͏̥̯̠̫̤̤̱̹ʇ̉͆ͭ̑̇ͤ̃̽̇̔̿͛̄͂̑͒͗͏͘͟͏͉̥̬̤̦͕̯̱ɔ̵͊̓̿̉̇ͭ̿ͭ́̕҉̢̳̥͔̟͔̥̖͕̱̤̰̰̦̩̰̝͔̝̗u̡̐ͬͤ͊͟͟͝͏̜̻͇̳̗̮̯̪͈̬͉̲̞̪ͅᴉ̡̗͎̹͎̝͇̯̉̈́́ͤ̐̉͝S̶̷̵̻̱͖̜̯̗̉ͭ̓ͭͥͥͬ͗̐̇̈́͋́͢͠ ̨̧̾͌͆̑̇̅͌͋͒ͨ̂̈ͫ͟͡͏͍̹̜̳̞͚B͖̯͇̣ͭ͆ͩͪͩ̊͛̚͟͠r̴̡̛͕̦̲̖̙̞̹̥̗̙̲͕͇̖̝̪̫̓̃̋͊̾̆̓ʞ̴̨̜͓̟̣͕̲̻̲̬̮̙̳̘͈ͩ̿̒̀ͪ̉̑̓ͣ̎ͬ̀̄̓̈̍͘͡ɐ̶̧̫̝͓̯̑̌̌̈́̆ͣ͆́͘͢ǝ̸̧̧͓̯͙̖̪̩̯̺̪̈́͆̿͑͆͟
̶̢̮̟̼͚̼͓̜͙͓͍͈̩̥̬̥ͫ̏͐̆̓ͮ̅ͧ̃̽͛̃̈́̑̋̄̀́ǝͫ̏ͧ̈̃̎ͫ̊̔ͫͨ͏͈͇͚͇̘̼͙̭̤̫̳̮̰͍͇̩͖͜ͅɹ̸̻̱̦͕̲̮͈̩̥̲͉̺̙͔͍͔̾ͦ̅̇͋͒͂̀͋̑͌ͮ̒ͧͫ̂͟ǝ̧̮͍͎͚͕̝̦̹͉̬̻̱̹̤̬̞̖̬̲̒ͦ͒̌ͪ͌̾̚͜͠͞H̞͓͔̺̳͍̠̩̞̮͕͎̤̠̺̖̐ͨ̽ͥ̓̚̚͜͝ͅ ̧̣̙͚̝͓͉̼̝̝͈̼̤̭̹ͫ̋ͦ̍̂ͭ̃͐͂̽̈̒̆́̚͘͠ɹ̸̨̜͙͚̳̙̜͉̪̣͍͓͓ͤ̓̋̈́̿̏̅̈́ͩ̀́͡ɐ̪͕̜͙̩̲͇̝̥͇ͤ̆ͮ͐̌̚̚̕͟͡͡ǝ̞̪̠̭̥̞ͦͭ̓ͮ́͞d̢̢̜͎̟ͦ͑ͭͦ͊ͬ̈ͦd̋̿ͯͬ́͊ͨ́̑́́͢҉͎̹̝̮̫̱̜͈̲̯͉̟͉͓̠̙̬∀̧̛̬͎̫̳̍͗ͬ̓̾ͮ͗ͧ͒ͨ̎ͤ̆ͦ͜͞͞

Oh my, what a terrible sound. A vision, a clipping of letters and runes that even a master of knowledge would scratch their head on. If it hadn't flashed by so quickly perhaps then but... it was gone so quickly. However the message still burned, not word for word but a place. An image burned so thoroughly. "Approach Drifter... I Hunger" A choral calling from the soul and beyond. This sound and feeling heard only by force sensitives brought that image into their minds everytime they would close their eyes. However if they chose to seek it out, then they would find something, right?

An island in the sea of space, an oasis with water and trees and life. Though arctic and cold, it seemed to hold something vast there.

Would anyone heed its call?

[member="Hastur-Yig"]

Tracking down a Force call? Tackling an uncharted world? Babe, that's my bread and butter. Besides, the gorram eldritch whatnot was giving me insomnia, and I'm a business owner and a dad and a resistance fighter when I gotta be. All that to say, I get little enough sleep as it is. So by the time I hit planetside, I was, okay, a little grumpier than I should've been. I may have taken the Barash vow to bail on the Jedi, but I'm still a Jedi, you feel me? I don't have much use for the Dark Side, especially not in myself.

Cold fresh air hit my lungs. I hitched my toolbelt a little higher- the saber and blaster made it ride down - then locked the hatch and tromped into the snow. Somewhere out there was the total arse who'd been stealing my precious sleep. We were gonna have words.

[member="Hastur-Yig"] [member="Jorus Merrill"]

Co-Pilot Duty

Where there was one Navigator or Warden, like some unseen law another usually followed.

She was in the cockpit of Jorus' vessel, overseeing the dials with a beer in hand as they moved towards the disturbance. Since he was more advanced at astrogation, and a much senior Jedi to her she kept her trap shut and let him have the say. It was his boat after all, and she was a guest here. But the same dreams had plagued them both.

For her it was morbid curiosity that drove her to the edge of the verse. To every black hole and dark planet. She liked to discover and log things, and her log of late was growing considerably long.

She leaned back and glanced at the Captain.

"Beer?"

[member="Eliza Raxis"]

"Sure, whythefeth not." I'd just stepped out the hatch onto the surface of whateverthefeth planet this was. Today felt like it was gonna be a long day, and I didn't feel like trying. I accepted the beer and slugged back half of it, then wedged the bottle in the snow.

"All right. I'm just getting a general sense of thattaway. You get anything more specific, let me know. You've got good instincts, kid. Your instinctive astro's got intentionality." I hitched my belt a little higher. "Let's get to it. Just seal up the hatch behind you, kay?"

I headed...thattaway.

[member="Jorus Merrill"]

She nodded.

"Alright then, one sec."

Eliza reached back, grabbed her gloves and stretched them over her hands. They were solid spacers leather with a lil extra wampa fur. Then she grabbed her beer, and hooked the hatch with her opposite hand on the way out. Some force went into closing the rusty hatch, and then cycling the lock. Then she crouched in the snow, helmet banging on her belt's hip.

The direction he'd pointed matched up with what she felt. She glanced down at her gauntlet, checking the built in compass.

"According to this planets polarity that's north. However there's no way to be sure polarity stays the same, so it's just a guiding marker."

She closed her eyes, sinking into the morass of the force.

Threads began to wind multicolored, as they had so many times before. Hundreds of thousands. She began to focus in, conjuring the dream to the fore of her thought's.

Show me the way.

One by one threads fell away as her mind raced down many paths.

"There's six distinct paths. Meld with me. Help me find the right one."

She held out her hand, holding those paths captive in her mind...

[member="Eliza Raxis"]

After a sec, I took her hand, uh, professionally. I'm not used to holding the hand of a woman who's not my wife, so I went for a handshake instead and held the grip. Maybe that kind of psychological distance would mess with the meld, maybe not.

"On the plus side, this thing wants to get found, so that'll help. Gotta warn you, I'm pretty useless at anything that's not nav-related. Melding's way outside my skillset, so you're gonna have to lead the meld all the way. You comfortable with that?"

[member="Jorus Merrill"]

Eliza nodded, eyes still closed.

She reached out, expanding her senses. The dams in her cells were broken, flooding with the eldritch energies of the disturbance, and the force as all pathways lit up. She opened herself complexity to the verse, removing any inhibitions.

She cleared her mind of all distractions, but the task at hand. A steady cyclical breathing took place, that warmed her palm, and began to make the grip between the two of them glow a faint aura of multicolor.

Her mind traveled down the arm, to his hand, collecting a thread of his consciousness. Her breathing quickened, jaw tightening as she struggled to manipulate the raw energies of the force in ways she was very unaccustomed. Astral Projection and Nav were her easiest skills. This was something else.

Where focus flows, energy goes.

She pulled that thread, back up her arm, through every cell, locking it to her own mind. They began to see and feel each-others thoughts.

"Focus on the connection. You should be able to see my thoughts through your own mind."

The threads wavered, but they were still there, waiting to be traveled by the duo....

[member="Eliza Raxis"] [member="Jorus Merrill"]

The frigid cold planet was blowing snow. Thick heavy ice crystals that stuck to everything. Their weak composition crushed them on impact to most objects, the unique framework of every water droplet not strong enough to survive the crashing onto armor, ships, or even the ground around them. With the force pulsing out with its rods seeking that signal again, it would be surprising to most as Jorus saw it first. Standing in the distance over the thickets of this tundra.

There was a clearing in the woods, where the snow did not fall. A patch of green pine not covered in white, where even the grass wasn't white. It was dead and yellowed but not blanketed. While Jorus may have noticed this much, Eliza felt more. The message came again, like a blast of energy now that she was closer to the source. It vibrated the force as if someone was shaking it angrily, throwing a large stone into the calm waters of this normally tranquil force.

W̧̛̞͎̮͉̟͔͚̮̤͉̼̃ͫ̅͑́́̅ͪ̏̑͊̋͊̊̋ͣe̶̦̻͎̞̟̯̰͕̖̜̗̬̒̐͂͌́̋ͧ͌͒̏̀͢͞ ̰̭͇͎̫͚̟̱̻̍ͫ͐ͫ̇̀͢͠ḩ̶̡̦͍̯͍̤̖̹͈̭̟̗̦̘̠̞͙̦ͭ̔͊͐͛́͂̾̍̑ͦ̀̔ͬͮ̓ͅͅa̷̢̮͎̫͍̖̟̖͈͓̲̟̣͙̲̞̣͇͕̪ͭͯ̆̌́̑̀͞v̡̧̥̫͕͇̬̟͈̘̤̣̜̇̄ͯͮ́ͤ͐ͤͭ̋ͥ̏̌̀͠e̶̖̣͍̦̭̖̳̻̿̑̇ͫͯͨ̔̍́̈ͩ̀͡ ̿̒ͩ͛̿̇͆̏̉̚͟͟͏͡҉̜̳̤̜̟̫̘ľ̽ͧ̒͏̵̨̤͕̳̦̠͉͕̲̀͞ȋ̊̀̍̽̒ͫͣͧ̈̓̓́̊ͩ̚͏́͏̥̺̖̯̲̙͚͠ͅț̵̖̤̰̙̲̗̬̭̜̺̳͕͚͋̒ͯͤ̈ͫͣͤͨͣ̇̎͐̕͜͟t͑ͩ̉̉͏̵̶͇͈͇̰͚̳̗͉̗̭̮̮̖l̢̨̒͒͗̓̈́̉ͮ͗͌̔ͬͤ̆͞҉̰͓̲͇̗̻̼̬̩̬̪̫̠̗̺̮̭ḙ̷̢̡̢̮̠̪̲͍̭̫̬͉̹̦̳̼̟͕̗͈̝͌̂̾͊ͣͩ̍͞ ̨̲̪̼͙̦͓͕͎͎̪͗̐̅̊ͨ̽ͦͤͮ̓ͮͭ̓̐́͢͜͜͞ț̸̘̼̮̰̮̣̝̺͙̙̯͎̞̳̟̤͎͉ͭͩͥ̔ͭ̒͊̂ͣ̾̓̉̐̆̎͂ͭ͟͠į̵̴̠͇̗̥͎̥ͥ͋͗ͨ̀ͥ̉ͣͣ̑ͬ̚͢͜m̸̵̛̩̦̼͖ͨ̅ͣ̑́̔͗̒ͥ́̒̑ͫͮ̃́è̴̷̪̦͎͎̠͚̗͈͎̦̥͇̃ͪ͛̈̽͋ͣ̓ͦ̅͋ͧ͢
̶̸̛̰̻̻͓̣̩̝̲̘͇̯͖̙̲͇̟͉̠̀͒ͣͪͧͭ͑̾͛̒ͨ̃͗̚̚c̨͈͖̜͔͉͚̯͚̩̭̞̹̦͈͚̞̤̍̄ͯͧͤ͛͗ͮ͆͗͋͌ͦ̐͑͝͡o̝̗̭͈̺̖̳̺͈͚̰̞͇͙̖͇̠̗̙ͦ͂͑̾ͯͣ̀̿ͪ̀͠m̧̒ͪ͛͆͑͒̔͗̂̍͛ͪ̕͜͏̺̯̗͉̪͍̙̲̤̺̳̲͠ͅę̗͉̙̩̟̳̪͉̘͇͈̓̍͋̒̿ͨͬ̀̒͋̓̈́͛͑͟ͅͅ ̸̝͉͓̫̙̰̻̳͉͚̣̪̏͑̎ͥ̊̓͡͞ĉ̡͇̘͈̫̦͖̱͎̥͔̪̪̰͓̺̏̎́͆ͨͤ̌̕l̪͇̙̼̝͖̹̙̻̥̦̘̫͍̰͕ͭ͊̊̂̀͌̈͌ͣ̅ͫͫ͜͞ở̵̪̮̯̥̬̱͔͇̙̜̼̪͉̱ͧ̑ͤ̔̑͊ͨ̓ͨͪ͆ͧ̄̅s̶̢̭̬͔̰͎̰̠͓ͭͪ̎̽̅̏ͦ̚̕͘͢ẻ͂͛̌̌̽̀҉̴̸̧͉̭̘̭͇͇͎̖̦̱̟͍͓̞͡ͅr͇̟͈ͣ͑̌̈́͒͒̽ͭ͊̄͒̃͗̆̽ͧ͛̕͘ ̵̟͙͖͎̥̙̝̜̪͖̱͔̜̓ͬ̎ͪ̇̇ͣͪͪ͋͊ͫ̀̎͢Ị̧̫̦̘̝̻̼̤̬̰̮̟͉ͦ̒͋ͭ̾̋̔̄͟͡
̴̢̧̰̭̪̩͔̮̯͔͔̜̖̩̞͙̘̫͍ͮͧ̉ͩ̒̑͐͐̈̈̌́̕h̴̋́̓ͤ̄̅҉̨̩̳̦̭̝̘͚̹͓̜̳̤͍̘̥̥̦̦͢ͅų̧̦͕̣͕̫̦͖̩̤͚͎̣̫̘̺̙̾̑̊̀̔̓̅̐͋ͥ͌̂̄͛̋͑͢ͅņ̶̶̗̞̞̣͈̺̣̠̯̬͚͚̳͔̻͑͛̌ͧ̿ͫͤ̊̿́́͗̄͛ͪ̓̃̃g͔̹̻̥̱̥͇̖̙͇̰͕̯̰̙̔̌͐̔̿̔ͪ̊̑̚͢͡e̷̷̯̺̝̟̤̤͙̬͙͈͒̑ͯ̃̎ͦͬ̽̿̑̊ͯ́̚r̸̵̢̤̖͎͎̪̙̞͖̔̑͆͗ͣ̏ͣͩ̾̎̈́͆ͯ͗͡ͅ ̢̛̜̦̥͍͙̹̗̩̗̦͍̜̝ͣͦ͒̍̚͠͝f̷̶̵̲̜̝̠̹̜̤̜̩̞̤̺͋̎͌̑ơ̗͖̬͙̹ͮ̏̀͐̓ͣ̎͢͝r̨̗͇̝̫̹̠͔̻͙̩̗͚̐͊̏̂͋́̓ͦ̍̅͆͊̀ͅͅ
̴ͬͩͬ̐̉̂̋ͪ̎̒ͤ̌ͨ̎ͥ̇̇̄҉͔͉̫̯͉͙͉͚m̨̠̩̠͕͚̟̜͔͚̩͙̩ͤͪ̍͒ͮ́̽͊̏͒͒̀̚̕͢͡ͅǫ̸͚͙͙̮̃ͨ͗͒͋ͦ͜ͅr̵̶̷͖̪̳̥̗̖̤͍̬̻̯͔̹̭̙̳͙̺ͤ̎ͣͥ̇̑̉͑ͫͪ̃̿͂ͣͧ̕è͐̓҉̴̜̜̲̺͕̮̹͈̤̙̤̩ͅ

Louder, louder, but not angrier or with haste. The words still trailed in like a description rather than a shout. As the voice came again a creature snuck closer to the duo. An alien beast that resembled an elk. Large, furred, and with Antlers shaped to the side of its head. A peaceful beast in demeanor it bowed its head to the new arrivals. Looking up with its nearly neon blue eyes. Saying nothing it merely attempted to make peace with the two before looking up towards the grove of untouched green. Laying down slowly it simply pointed in the direction, made no moves to follow or lead. Just simply point the right way.

For it would not go into that place willingly.

[member="Hastur-Yig"] [member="Eliza Raxis"]

And there it was, courtesy of the Force and the elk critter: a patch of green trees on dead and naked ground. The voice, the elk, the mix of living and dead plants, the snowless ground...

...this wasn't your average haunt or horror. This was something different. Radically different.

I let go of Raxis' hand and the meld went with it. I got the feeling I'd need physical and mental mobility. Took the plain, dented lightsaber off my belt but didn't fire it up.

The voice was starting to make sense. Probably not a good sign.

"Why not?" I called into the trees. "What's the rush?"

The force flew around this place. But a deep chill took her bones, much like that of space. The creatures sounds became less guttural and the closer she was, the easier she coud deciphers it's word. Maybe it was the force, or chance, but she only got half.

"He says come closer, I hunger for more."

She glanced about and reached back over her shoulder, drawing a single Sawed Off Shotgun from the bantha leather holsters that hung in a X there.

"Weird."

As they made their deductions of what the voice was saying it continued to wait in that grove of clear green foliage. Though it seemed that the beast waiting was growing tired, laying down on its stomach the creature continued to watch that grove. Eyes strained there, even as its head began to cock to the side, and with some resistance it turned more, more, circling around one time, twice, quickening each time. The neck and head begining to become a drill of fur and flesh, the horns twisting together and pointing directly at its target. Instead of its nose leading it was easily the horns as they parted between the two and laid straight going towards the grove.

The being spoke no more, and merely awaited in that field. Now apparent that whatever was speaking was there it seemed to be growing impatient. It's words signified this from what the two understood but they chose to wait indecisive. That deer lay completely still now, the head stopped and completely unrecognizable. No blood poured out and no bones protruded, what is worse is that the creature's wide chest continued to draw air, faster now, as if it was afraid.

Hastur... Yig...

The signature to the message, now in the mind of [member="Eliza Raxis"] alone their force melding having stopped. That hidden creature waited still. Would [member="Jorus Merrill"] know better than to go poking around in things he didn't understand? Or would him and his companion give in to the voice of that thing.

[member="Eliza Raxis"] [member="Hastur-Yig"]

Look, I'm not an animal person, but yeah. This Hastur-Yig being was playing games with reality at the expense of a helpless and reasonably intelligent critter, just to...what? Scare us, spark our curiosity?

"What a dick."

I've been in plenty of first contact scenarios, but this was looking a lot more like Sith games, so I fired up my lightsaber. The battered old hilt clunked and snap-hissed, and out came a dull blue blade. I cracked my knuckles, got it in a two-handed grip, and headed into the grove.

This is what I do. I never claimed to be smart.

She shrugged and drew her other Sawed off Shotgun. Now with both angled to the ground and walking behind him, she was reminded of old times. When she was a fresh teen, working as a courier for crime-lords and the like. The thrill felt similar, as did the blood thundering through her veins. Even as a Jedi she knew she was not a very good one, but on the fringes of it.

She loved a good tussle, and she had some personal issues to work out through violence.

Plus she was just too curious anyways.

"Feth it then."

She slipped her fingers inside the trigger guard, and followed Jorus in, slightly off his back, to the left, in case they got surrounded.

[member="Jorus Merrill"] [member="Eliza Raxis"]

And So, They Enter.

-

Once past the wall of snowfall the area was warm, sunny, and with flowers blooming marvelously. There in the middle of the field sat a young woman. An adult by law but not yet in shape or mind from the appearance of her in that summer dress and flower crown. With a baby deer at her lap she pet it softly. Looking up to the intruders she gave a smile and stood up quickly. The deer remaining passive only watched as she gave a curtsy to the guests.

"Hey there spacer! You brought a friend. I didn't learn his name, because he's not as open as you are. I was hoping maybe, if I show myself like this then maybe one of you would tell me?" She giggled some before the deer stood up shakily. Giving out a soft bray to which she leaned over to pat his head with a soft coo to calm the concerned beast. "First and last name is most formal of course, that way we can start this off on the right foot!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom