Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private A discovery towards a new path. [Order of Saarai recruitment]

The low hum of the Sprint class medical ship was soothing enough to now be only a calming white noise that caused a low hum, and a constant vibration throughout the entire hull of the ship. Much of the ship was in poor repair, and it would be any strangers ship scanning that would suspect for anyone to wonder how the ship was still functioning at all. Scorch blast marks covered most of the outer shell of the ship, along with miss-coloration of different types of metal that was welded together to keep the ship protected while in space. it had been all what Krake could gather to keep the ship in tact while on Planet Maridun for the eight plus months he had been stranded there.

Shuttering to keep it’s optics focused, the 2-1B series medical droid, shifted upwards towards the view screen of the cockpit where Krake Sabus had been sitting. His dark gray robes were slightly tattered, but it kept him warm enough since Krake had been keeping the life support system on low output, and even the lights within the ship were rather dim. A constant flashing yellow and white light remained blinking just below the view screen in the cockpit, the medical droid lifting up a three fingered robotic hand towards it, trying to direct the pilots attention.

“Hrmm?” Krake murmured, while very little oxygen was emitting due to the low setting of life-support, Krake felt drowsy and hardly at focus. His dull gray eyes lingered towards the view screen once leaving the attention of the medical droid. He first caught the yellow flashing light just before the view screen. The Zabrak slowly rose from his slumped sitting position and paced over to the flashing light.

His eyes fluttered more awake and he peered out the glass window of the cockpit, searching.“A ship, out here?” he questioned his voice sounding strained and weak. Unsure to what type of ship it was, he brought his pale blue hands up to the terminal clicking several keys and flipping a few toggle switches. The lights slowly grew brighter as power was converted from the engines onto the life support systems. The Sprint class medical ship began to slow unto a crawl. Krake began to feel more alert and his motions began to quicken and become more responsive.

“I thought this sector was vacant, I’ve made this pass several times before and haven’t encountered any other ship here before. This is either a hand out or it’s a trap, but my sistuation isn’t in any condition for a fire fight. Scrag, I don’t have time fore this. Krake said to himself. The Zabrak check back tot he scanners, and waved a hand over the rotatory knob as he considered a thought for a few moments. “Do they even know I am here? I could take advantage of this, or this could be a suicide decision.”

Krake retracted his hand, hoping now to simply pass on by, to not be detected. He hadn’t even seen the ship that the scanners had picked up on, but if he hadn’t been sighted yet, he had hope luck was on his side, though rarely that had ever been the case. Tugging at the force, or at least what he remembered in his teachings, he tried to feel out anything that could he him make a get away, but hardly if searching the force would give him the answered he wanted. Little he knew of the force, with little teachings, but he out of habit made the attempt anyway.

@Aldrouk Grandaun

Varloc sat in the cockpit of his ship, watching the scanners whilst eyeing the dim glow of the ship he was locked on to. He kept his craft in a slow moving pace, his ship a small shuttle equipped with a vacuum sealing docking configuration tilted, as Varloc tried not to draw too much attention to himself. He doubted the force sensitive was not at least a bit suspicious.

How did he know the being inside the ship was a force sensitive? Varloc recently has being growing in the art of discovering lost force users. He was surprised to find so many force users, either abandoned for weakness, or simply not properly trained. He sensed an another in this sector, and as usual he was determined to bring the being to the order, to begin their real training.

Varloc watched as the craft glided past his own ship. He waited. Six...five...four...three...two...one. He began to hail the craft requesting to open comms, and at the same time turning and moving in towards the larger ship. Varloc switched on a automated comm system, to distract the pilot. Now he was almost touching the medical ship, lagging just behind. If his hypothesis was correct the rear scanners would be too damaged to detect him, the front ones would be working to detect asteroids and avoid frontal collisions.

Varloc moved his craft side by side the medical ship and tilted 90°, locking the vacuum seal on the ships hull. He quickly activated autopilot and began cutting open the hull, once done making small incisions he contacted the pilot, who so far was silent. You are now being boarded, your hull has been penetrated. Shut down your engines and come to the bottom deck. He shut the comms off, taking no answer, and quickly he entered the medical ship armed with his sabers, ready for anything.

Karasu Karasu

There was something, wasn’t there, a small twinge pulling at the force, wasn’t there? Krake dismissed the feeling, he thought he had felt something, but for unpracticed he was he couldn’t be sure. Still he checked the far corners of the cockpits windows to see if he could lay eyes on anything, anything at all, but he saw nothing while as the scanners continued to flash yellow blinking lights. Space was big, huge actually, so for Krake to see anything would be a miracle. Still, Krake still worried to who else was out there, because he was not in any predicament for a firefight.

‘It was nothing.’ Krake thought to himself, though the scanners were hardly wrong when picking up a near by vessel. If they hadn’t hailed him or made themselves known already, there wasn’t anything to worry about, right? Just at that point when he dismissed the thought to think he had ‘a bad feeling about his situation’, an alert chimed out of the comms display.

“Kark!” the Zabrak shouted out loud to himself, while he swiveled in the the front pilots chair, leaning over the com terminal to consider answering the comms from the neighboring ship in the vicinity. His pale bluish green tattooed hand hovered over the inlay com button, considering towards a response, while his other hand griped the thruster throttler. The ship couldn’t out maneuver anything in its currently state, but he was in no situation to deal with anyone questioning his personal authority. Krake took in a long breath while he shut his eyes closed tight, contemplating his situation and what options he had. Slowly his index finger answered the comms, and instantly he heard a voice answer.

You are now being boarded, your hull has been penetrated. Shut down your engines and come to the bottom deck.

There was a slight off vibration Krake hardly noticed, and while he didn’t doubt the warning to what the voice had indicated, he knew it was a promised warning. Swiftly, he darted down the middle of the Sprint Class medical ship, dropped down the next level causing a loud clang his two short vibroblades with drawn as his gray tattered robes fluttered behind. Acting without thinking to what he wanted to do, it had been Krake’s direct decision to make his way quickly to where ‘they’ were going to board his ship, so he would be ready to strike first. However, as the Zabrak turned around to find a place to perhaps take as an advantage, someone was already aboard his ship.

Varloc Varloc

As Varloc entered the ship he noticed that the inside was little better than the outside, he was surprised the ship held together, much less flew in the extreme environment that is space. Electrical cables hung limb all about, pieces of flooring was missing, and the lights seemed to be on their last legs.

Varloc moved through the ship to find the crafts operator, it didn't take long. Varloc heard the being coming down the hall, taking no consideration in stealth. The being rounded the corner and quickly stopped upon seeing the force user. He was a Zabrak, complextion of the soft blues and dash of green, his horns showed he was young, and his tattered clothes showed his situation.

The Zabrak was startled to say the least, he held dual vibroblades at his sides. His stance was strong, showing that he had used them before. As Varloc reached out in the force he could sense he was strong with the great power, though hadn't properly tapped it yet. He would make a good apprentice, but for now only needed to obtain the young Zabrak.

I see you were not expecting this day to go like this. Now perhaps you can lower your blades and we may talk. I will not harm you, if you do not provoke.

Karasu Karasu

Almost instinctively Krake would raise his vibroblades onto a defensive position, and he would lunge back to quickly thrust forwards but the stranger stopped his future endeavors with his words. “I see you were not expecting this day to go like this. Now perhaps you can lower your blades and we may talk. I will not harm you, if you do not provoke.”

Krake’s dull orange eyes narrowed for a moment, his thoughts considering the pro’s and con’s but at a glance this figure had the advantage. He was bigger, taller, and wielding two red light sabers. Krake knew what this meant, and had become very much aware of his situation. He quickly reacted, easing his posture, straightening himself, lowering both his Vibroblades to his sides. He thought about dropping them to the floor of the ship, but his hands were to much tightly gripping the hilts to do that, it was to keep him at the ready of course, even if it meant his death.

Looking upon the stranger, he couldn’t identify his colors, or any insignia, possibly hidden, still it didn’t change Krake’s current situation, and he was in a pickle for sure. “Why have you entered my ship, I am no consequence to you. I only need to pass by, that is all, and I have no credits, that is true, you can search my ship if you must.”

The medical droid stuttered to look at the stranger, its protocol was always to diagnose and heal, but from what it could scan, the stranger needed no assistance to be had, so it remained and waited for the two to continue their conversation. The Zabrak waited for a response, and if the being who had simply entered his ship wanted to talk, then Krake would wait and see what they wanted as soon as they would tell him what it was.

Varloc Varloc

Varloc released a silent sigh of relief as he lowered his blades, the Zabrak would listen. The Zabrak kept a close eye on the Sith, his grasp firm on his weapons. I am glad you are willing to talk and I have no wish for credits. I am Varloc, and I have come to give you a opportunity. Now perhaps you would wish to tell me your name.

Varloc spoke with politeness and confidence, releasing a powerful aura. As he did he could here the ship quietly creak, as if it was asking what was happening. A Droid made its presence known by making beeping sounds and flashing some lights. From what Varloc could tell this was his only companion, much as he suspected, and he became interested in what the young Zabrak's story could be.

Karasu Karasu

The intruder who stood on the lowest level of his ship revealed his name before him, Varloc. The name hadn’t triggered any remembrance that he could muster at this current juncture. Krake’s heart slowly stopped it’s quickened pace but only a little while as Varloc stood there though speaking in calming and polite tones, his aura had a magnitude of great power about him. The Zabrak knew this about most Sith, as he had once associated himself in such matters before.

Dim orange eyes searched around the hallway, still realizing his predicament, but not stalling for long, his lifted his head and replied; Krake, I am called Krake.” He mustered himself to speak, his voice seemed strained and cracked, possibly the first time he had spoke to anyone in weeks (Aside from the medical droid which Krake mostly ignored).

The Zabrak tilted his head slightly remembering what Varloc had said about opportunities or at least one opportunity for that matter. It would come to curiosity if he would refuse this Sith’s offer depending on what it was, he knew how the Sith operated. “What is this opportunity you speak of?” Krake asked, still his hands clenching the hilts of his vibroblades.

The ship remained cruising along its coarse, though barely as much of its inner workings were exposed, though it did look a little more stable than the outside of the ship.

Varloc Varloc

Varloc noticed the Zabrak eyes darting about, looking for an opportunity. He listened as the Zabrak spoke, his voice seemed rough like sand paper. Varloc quickly learned his name Krake. Then he heard him ask about, the opportunity, even if he asked about it to get out of trouble it was good the Zabrak wished to initiate the conversation.

Well, I'm sure you've heard of the sith. And before you tell me that we all are brutes slaughtering, plundering, and doing nothing but destruction, well I have to tell you that me, and my order is different. He started, wasting no time in getting into the deep details. His Order, The Order of Saarai, was different from most sith groups, they held morals and at least a spark of dignity.

What I am offering you is a chance. To learn from me and many great masters of our Order, you will a power, that the Jedi nor even other sith could give you. And you will go beyond whatever you have discovered in the force, or what ever taught you to barely scratch the surface. And yes I know you have at least learned about the tip of the iceberg when it comes to the force, I sensed you. Varlocs words flowed with meaning, and something close to pride.

Varloc then stepped forward, not in a threatening way, and then asked.
What do you think?

Karasu Karasu

This stranger called Varloc quickly explained as to what opportunities he truly could offer to the Zabrak, and though it had been apparent that this person was familiar with the Force, the light Sabers they wielded was a dead give away. Krake was more familiar to this bit of knowledge more so than any merchant. First he had mentioned the Sith,another category of personal he had certainly been accustomed to not but two years prior. However, Varloc had assured him that the order that he was apart of was….different.

Before Krake questioned that announced fact, Varloc continued, that the order had Masters that knew more that what the Jedi’s had ever discovered with their knowledge of power, it was then he also announced he had sensed that Krake was force sensitive and this nearly caused the Zabrak to take a step back, but instead Krake held his ground. What was being offered to Krake was a knew life, a powerful one. It was a place to belong, to be among those who knew power and would learn to harness even more than that.

Looking around the dilapidated Sprint Class Medical ship he could feel at the pit of his stomach that this wasn’t the life he wanted. He had had opportunities to take so much so many times, but not with out great loss and total sacrifice. His drive to keep going and make what he was able to make just by surviving had always been the way he lived, and now there was something to maybe change that, maybe make him a better warrior. To fight and grow stronger was how he wanted to live.

Twitching mechanically int he foreground, the medical droid tilted his head as it watched Krake make mental decisions. Its single white ocular obit eye dimmed off and on as the ships power cells drew from what little power source it had.

Turning back to Varloc, he stood tall, lowering both his vibroblades to their holstered hilts on his belt. “I accept.” He said abruptly, his words holding determination and strength behind them.

Varloc Varloc

Varloc watched the young Zabrak look around at his ship and to his Droid companion, before looking back at the sith. He listened as the Zabrak accepted his offer, while lowering and sheathing his dual blades. Varloc released a small grin from beneath his helm, but quickly got back to business.

I am pleased to hear you have accepted my offer, I believe you shall not regret it. And Varloc almost seemed to become excited in his mind as he said this, he had a good feeling about this one. Now about your...ship, it seems to have been through some rough times, I doubt it will make it all the way to our destination. Said Varloc looking at his surroundings, his eyes lingering on the damages, though less extreme than the outside.

If you wish you may gather your things and board my ship. Said Varloc gesturing to the opening in the hall, not wishing to push his new Apprentice into abandoning his ship. During their conversation he had become more and more interested in the Zabrak's story, he sensed hardships and a long journey.

Karasu had a interesting feeling about him, his emotions and fellinys were complicated, as if had forgotten what it was like to be around others. His rough ship and clothing that seemed to have been his only source of coverings for a while showed he had recently been away from civilization for a while. His over all look at tone was rough, and strong not letting fear or anger overwhelm him.

Karasu Karasu

Varloc’s tone even from behind the mast seemed pleased, or at least not hostile to say the least. Krake was young, but old enough to be hesitant not to jump into any regretful circumstances, or at least not without raising the pro’s and con’s, but one thing he did know, that his own personal situation was in dire need of an upgrade. This constant straggling from place to place, hoping for a big turn out of his way of living to change was all hopeful dreams, even in the wrong areas with scum and villainy. His last run in with any hopes to make a come back with the CIS (Confederacy of Independent Systems) had been a terrible idea and many ended up dying by Krake’s hands.

Before he knew it Varloc had proposed that Krake abandon his ship and gather his belongings. This was hard, while the Sprint Class Medical Ship had been with him since the beginning of his freedom on Gutretee, (a mining planet) . He would have to let go of the past. This was actually easier once he said. “Absolutely, this hunk of slag isn’t any thing I care to hold onto, sure wait a moment as I gather my things. I will follow you to your ship shortly.” Krake replied, and turned himself around heading up one level to his living quarters.

There hadn’t been much to what Krake hold dear to himself personally, as he found a over night slink bag, threw a few random changes of clothes inside, a broken non functioning light saber he had with him for several years and a photo of his father and brother. The bag felt very empty, but there really wasn’t much more he really cared to take with him. Krake took in a long breath and returned to where he left Varloc.

“Fine, I have everything I need. I’m ready.” He stated and waited for Varloc to reply.

Everything seemed so surreal, happening so fast, and without warning but Krake felt that this needed to happen, he needed change, need a chance for something else, and this was it.

Varloc Varloc

Varloc watched as Karasu went down the hall to gather his belongings, his medical droid watched him go before turning to the sith. The Droid gazed with his singular eye, the two considered each other before Varloc turned and walked down the hall.

Varloc made his way to the engine room and searched for any useful or at least good parts. After stepping over the mess of scrap on the floor and hanging wires he was able to gather some parts. He took a few of the tools scattered all over and but them in a bag before heading back to his ship.

After Varloc loaded up the parts and tools in a compartment, he came out to show Karasu in. After taking his bag, which was quite light and putting it in the converted quarters, now meditation chamber. He showed the Zabrak to the co-pilot seat to sit, and put the now entered Droid to the back. He then sat in the pilot seat and started the engines.

Varloc closed the pressurized airlock, and and detached the vacuum seal and the magnetic lock. The ship began to drift out as debris were shot into the void of space from the opening in the medical ships hull. Varloc's craft swung around so he and Karasu could see his old ship. Say your goodbyes. He said and then put power into the engines, leaving the medical craft behind till it was a speck. Normally he would of shot the craft, though he doubted it would last long.

As Varloc typed in coordinates into the ships computer, he glanced at the Zabrak. Well now, I can't hold back my curiosity any longer, why don't you tell me a bit about yourself, and your story. And with that he put the ship in hyperspace, cruising to their destination.

Karasu Karasu

Krake followed Valoc into his ship, in doing so the dull orange eyed Zabrak slowly took in his knew surroundings. Before entering Varloc’s ship, Krake had set a course for the Sprint Class Medical Ship to remain its course into an astroid field, which Krake had visited several times in the past, and the ship would remain there hidden away if ever Krake would need the heap of trash again.

Once the hull was sealed and his ship that he had for multiple years was no longer in site, he heard Varloc tell him to say his goodbyes. Krake turned his head slowly towards Varloc and though there was a slight nod of recognition to the situation, the Zabrak knew he would probably see that ship again…..maybe. Varloc’s ship blasted off at quickening speeds causing a reaction for Krake to place a pale bluish green hand against the wall. The space craft was rather calm in its vibrations, something that Krake hadn’t been used to in several weeks. Krake did follow Var,Varloc towards the cockpit where he watched him punch in several keys to set course to wherever he deemed necessary.

Varloc was bent over his navigation terminal when he turned back to Krake who was still standing in the entry way, his arms crossed. “Well now, I can’t hold back my curiosity any longer, why don’t you tell me a but about yourself, and your story.”

Krake was taken aback, unsure of how to quickly answer this knew found alley, if he was really such a person. Just as quickly Varloc asked the question, Krake fumbled over himself, not really readying himself an answer.

“I um, my life….isn’t that interesting.” he began to say but also knew that this wouldn’t satisfy anyone. If anything he would give him the short version and maybe explain the longer version at a different time.

Backstory Link

“To cut tot he chase, I was a slave….on planet Gutretee, for longer than was needed, then I escaped with the help of some comrades that owed me a few life debts, and it was paid in full. From there, I joined a small faction of Sith called Jen’ari but that fell apart as quickly as they came together. From there, I had been roaming the galaxy for something more, unfortunately it put me on stranded on a planet for many moons and that is how you have come to find me, my exit off that stupid rock.” Krake explained though much of his explanation was really rather vague.

“And what of you?” he asked.

Varloc Varloc

Varloc listened as Karasu spoke, from a slave to wanderer, so he had been through quite a bit. As the Zabrak spoke Varloc leaned back peering through the front view window, watching the beauty of hyperspace. When Karasu was finished, he asked of Varlocs own story.

The Saarai was quiet for a moment. The question could not be easily answered, it had only felt like two years since he was on his homeworld, but it was much longer than that. Where to begin?

I was born on Mandalore. He begun. I remember only a small bit of it, before I was taken. I was most likely six when I was taken by the jedi. I began my training, and did well, though I was held back. Not by the Jedi necessarily, they would take any chance to get a new puppet, but by something deep within my. And I was released when the Sith found and turned my. My master a cruel man, punished me for anything I did wrong, even when I executed his wihes he tortured me. So I killed him.

Varloc went quiet for a second, he turned and looked at Tarasu. Even though his vile caused much pain for me, I learned from him. I learned his mistakes, which I shall not carry over when teaching you. Anyway I continued on searching for purpose. I eventually discovered a great master, Revan, and I found this. He tapped his helm. I followed Revan's teachings and found power beyond anything. And then I found the Saarai, a group not like the barbarian Sith, but following the force, instead of their greed.

Varloc was quiet once again, he then believed it a good time to tell his new Apprentice of their destination. We are heading to Volik, though we will not stay long. I will teach you some basics, while I can get us to a more permanent position. Understand?

Karasu Karasu

Krake had been direct in the details to his life, but also vague. There was no real need to be thorough with every detail to his life that lead him up to this very point. Still, he did give more information that he thought necessary to this new stranger. It didn’t leave any bad taste in his mouth for telling his story, but did somehow lift a weight. This was perhaps the first and only time he had spoken about his past, and didn’t feel wrong. There had been something about this Varloc that felt, right, perhaps right wasn’t the correct word, maybe freeing.

Still standing in the entry way to the cockpit of his ship, Krake learned a little of Varloc though he didn’t ask of him to say so, but it felt a little more securing to hear something about this stranger now that Krake had some how promised him his loyalty. Though it was though his mask, the Zabrak felt as if he was being honest to, being let in to another life that was hard and had a lot of suffering, and Krake knew this all to well. What was being explained felt like there was another way to a better belonging and Krake felt a warm sensation to become a part of this group of people, and he wanted to know more.

Finally Varloc explained to where they destination would be, a place called Volik, and this was a new word that Krake hadn’t ever heard of before, so it of course seemed exciting. There his teaching would began, and he would learn much to what he didn’t already know.

Krake nodded to show to Varloc that he understood. Before he knew it, Krake was leaning against the entry way to the cockpit, his eyes heavy while Varloc piloted his ship to Volik.

Varloc Varloc

Varloc watched as Karasu nodded off, he looked the navigation console. They would arrive in a while. Varloc himself let sleep take him.

The computer beeped, awaking Varloc to their arrival, he took them out of hyperspace and approached the planet. Varloc noticed Karasu still asleep, he release a small groan as the ship bumped as they exited hyperspace. They moved to the surface, some length north of Volik's capital. Clouds blocked their view as they approached the jungle below.

Varloc piloted the ship to a small clearing large enough to land. Other craft of the same size dotted the open area, along with crates and speeders. We are here. He exited the ship leaving Karasu to gather his things.

The ground was damp, a rain had been here recently, the clearing was quiet as no one was out at the moment. He waited for the moment for his new Apprentice to catch up. They walked to a small hill, and upon the side was a cave. They entered, it was light by lamps dotted along the sides. As they came to the end of the tunnel it began to expand to a great cavern.

Some people milled about inside the cavern, upon the ceiling were lights, crates, tables and seats were scattered about. Most of the people they passed nodded to Varloc and eyed his Zabrak Apprentice.

Welcome, to the Volik Enclave. Said Varloc. We will stay here for a while, though I fear it may not be long. This system is in danger of being taken in galactic expansion. But in the meantime you can begin training. We have a dueling hall that way, mess hall, medical bay, storage, meditation area. Said Varloc while gesturing different ways.

Come ill show you to your quarters.

Karasu Karasu

Krake had nodded off while he still stood upright, leaning in the entry way to Varloc’s ship. The streaming star lights that passed by in the blueish haze amongst the tunnel while in warp speed caused the Zabrak’s eyes to flutter closed. He wouldn’t know how long he had been asleep, and it was a wonder that he was able to stand there like that while he consciousness faded away. Just as his eyes had shut for the final time, he instantly fell into a dream. This was more of memory replaying but in his dreams no less, but often times his memory dreams were altered and often they ventured into nightmares. Sometimes unpleasant ones, and other were simply confusing ones.

((in his dreams))

Zeeth crept over towards Krake who had been sharpening a cortosis shard that had been from damaged C-B3 battle droid. It had a sharp point to it, and if Krake had kept at the fine point long enough he could use it as a sharpened dagger or shiv no less. “Bah! That has taken you days to get you where, no where! If any of the guards see you with that you’ll be in big dokoo!” Zeeth spat, almost chuckling a little while he walked away from Krake.

“It will be useful. I’m lucky enough to conceal this away from the scrap yard. I’m going to make use of it.” Krake retorted, as he kept using Gutretee stone to sharpen one side.

“Will you two stop bickering! I have a headache.” Said Luwaga, a big hunkering Yaka alien which held a big hand up to his head. Often the three of them bickered and planned their escape on a daily basis but the date of such an occasion was weeks off, so it was a day of complaining instead.

Krake knew he would never see his allies again, he had known in his mind that later in the future the two he spend bunks with as slaves would die trying to escape the mine as they really had, but for now it was a memory of the small things he often found himself remembering.

What happened next wasn’t what really happened, and this was often the thing with Krake’s dreams, they were often altered and this was another circumstance that was currently happening. First, a red light flashed with a woosh, and then there was a loud thump as Luwaga slumped to the ground, then Zeeth yelling out a Geonosian curse word as a dark looming figure with a red light saber stood there over the Yaka’s body. The dark figure lifted a hand and with the force slammed Zeeth into the rock wall, his body making more of a splashing sound rather than a thud, his innards protruding onto the rock.

Krake stood up quickly, readying his only weapon as a defense, the nearly sharpened cortosis shard. The Zabrak wanted to ask him who he was, but as the figure walked into the only pale light in the cell room, he saw his own face.

Computer beeping sound chirped suddenly, “We are here.Came Varloc’s voice.

Krake rubbed at his eyes for a moment and looked about the cockpit window seeing him pilot the ship towards a landing pad. Krake flung the single arm strap around his shoulder and followed behind Varloc as he excited the ship taking in the surroundings, making their way to a small hill which harbored small caves on the side. When they entered inside was illuminated by lamps that were placed a long the side walls. Krake followed Varloc onto a large cavern where he peered all around it’s vast expansive hold.

Varloc explained the systems situation, being taken over and conquered. Krake took in a long breath, while nodding, and continued to follow his master to where his quarters were.

"I am most fortunate you found me when you did. I feel much has aligned. I hope I am not speaking out of turn about my new situation, but I grow excited to learn, master.”

Varloc Varloc

They walked down the halls and found a open room that Karasu could sleep in. After Varloc's apprentice threw down his stuff he beckoned him to follow. They made their way to a practice area, multiple other people's were inside practicing force abilities and dueling. On the walls hung dark red banners with writing on them. Bright lights lined the upper wall and ceiling, at the back end a opening showed the outside forest. Sliding hatches were near to cover the opening.

Varloc led Karasu to the center of the room and faced him. This training will be hard. Started Varloc. But when done I promise you the results will speak for themselves. Varloc recalled his own training, though it was hard and he wished some parts of I never happened, in the end he came out stronger than he could possibly imagine.

Varloc removed one of his duel sabers from his belt and tossed it to his apprentice. Varloc signaled for him to ignite it, and with a wave of his hand the Zabraks eyesight blurred and became distorted.
First test. Now, swing! Said Varloc as he hurled small pieces of rock at his Apprentice.

After a few hours of Practice of multiple different types, Varloc let the Zabrak rest.
Go to your quarters, you will need to get some rest, for tomorrow your real training begins. Said Varloc leaving his still dazed apprentice behind.

Karasu Karasu

Varloc had certainly given Krake some good pointers in Saber Combat, as it had been many cycles since the Zabrak had any training to remember from his earlier days.Though this was perhaps a method to gain some knowledge to what the Zabrak knew in his saber skills, and methods, but the training and session went on for longer than Krake had expected.

Varloc finally had enough today, and told the young Zabrak to get some rest for the evening and they would soon the next cycle spar again. Krake's dull orange eyes flicked to the right while Varloc had mentioned this. "Yes, I understand." Krake had replied and bowed and turned towards the door he had entered. The dim red lights lit the way from which he had came, as Krake's steps echoed in the long hall way. Krake's saber's had been distinguished and were holstered at either side of his belt.

This was posibily the last time Krake would ever see Varloc again, this was his intention. Inside of residing the quarters Varloc had allowed him to stay in, Krake directed himself in the direction of where his dilapidated ship remained in the hanger. Making quick work of it, Krake entered a few key common commands in the main HUD display to his ship and shiftly exited the hanger bay to Varloc's ship and took out of sight of the ships scanners.

"I will find my way, soon." Krake thought to himself.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom