Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A Debt Repaied, A Jackal Away!

Scene
Over the war torn Naboo, a Kossak Class Destroyer dubbed Sempra's Damnation had taken aboard a passenger. That was why The Ship was here - to collect and drop of various One Sith members who needed a lift off this once beautiful planet.​
On the bridge of the ship they stood. Two men, each eye the other one, judging one another. The flares, shells, and cannon fire reigned around them outside. Although inside they were safe.​
Character
"You all I'm carting?" Cadan spoke as though Nomkneer was just another piece of cargo, and to Cadan he was. All the pirate had to do was take the Sith to which ever planet he wanted, then he would collect his money from [member="Darth Mythos"]. Might make the 'dark lord' pay for fuel as well. It was a costly thing, running and intergalactic taxi service.

[member="Nomkneer artzhul"]

Nomkneer was supposed to be insulted by the comment that made Nomkneer sound as if he was just cargo. Nomkneer was at a room right after the Main control room that was where the pilot would work with the ship, Nomkneer had a mental laugh when he heard Cadans words but, he wasn't affected for a great service was done to him and Cadan was an interesting person being a master criminal.

Nomkneer would try to gain Cadans trust in order to get lessons from Cadan, probably something unique that could help him in battle,or maybe he could also join his elite group? Unknown it was but anxious Nomkneer was when his imagination led him to these conclusions, "I can see how you can have so much power, you are very decisive and strong willed" Nomkneer said with intentions to open up a conversation with the pirate.

[member="Cadan Tazi"] [member="Lord Mythos"]

"Let's go." Cadan barked the order to his navigator and the pilot. They began to plot a coarse to safe space.

"Credits can get you anything Nom." This was something that Cadan learned as a youth on Coruscant. No matter who you were, you had a price.

As the ship was peacefully flying through hyperspace, Cadan began to look through his datapads. Owning the mines on Kessel was a difficult thing to do. "Now, tell me about yourself." This wasn't because Cadan cared, just so there wasn't an awkward silence.

"Five minutes until we arrive sir." The message came through the coms in Cadan's room as he and [member="Nomkneer artzhul"] spoke.

Nomkneer was asked to talk about himself by the pirate [member="Cadan Tazi"], he didn't seem like he cared on his speech patterns and the emotion he put on his words, but Nomkneer ignored all that, he figured if your a boss you can do what ever you want. Nomkneer took a silent breath and spoke " well im an assasin of the sith, i have a thirst for power and learning, i've always had these nightmares that, well.. people say that i get a little insane after each one but i think other wise" Nomkneer spoke with a speech pattern that did sound as he was insane and smart at the same time. "I use the Niman style and i know some very powerful force abilities.

"I cannot say i dont like the fact of seeing how pirates work and how do they execute their missions, but i think i had a little taste of that after i just had about two hundred blasters on me". Nomkneer sat on a lev chair as he kept on his conversation with Cadan Tazi, he knew that he had to make a good impression on Cadan Tazi if he ever wanted to get some teachings from him, or anything else at the matter.
Nomkneer was waiting for Cadan to speak his mind after hearing Nomkneer talk about himself and his thoughts

"I could 'ave taken you out with far less than two hundred blasters." Cadan spoke with an almost joking tone in his voice. Although one couldn't be sure. "That's one annoying thing about all of you laser sword, it karking deflects anything."

Cadan began tapping his robotic fingers against the table, making an audible 'tap' sound over and over. The datapad he was reading was concerning. One of The Jackal night clubs had been 'taken over' by a smaller gang. Something Cadan couldn't let slide. "Maybe your laser sword will come in handy. And that insaneness."

Cadan stood and walked towards the bridge and began barking orders for the ship to be taken to his night club on the planet of Formos.

Nomkneer was standing watching Cadan with a sense of respect but at the same time he knew the things that would be sure or not. He would let Cadan goof off on him because he knew that he could prove him wrong, "well Spice king i probably wouldve survived to those two hundreds with my dual-wield niman defensive style, deflecting... specialty" Nomkneer looked at Cadan with a sense of pride and if he didn't hold his own with his emotions he could've probably set a smirk upon his face.

Nomkneer was finally able to prove to Cadan just how good of a warrior he was. Cadan sent orders around the ship, coordinance to formos, at the night club of Cadan that was over taken by some inferior thugs. Nomkneer was prepared to go in swing lightsabers and tear Cadans enemies limb from limb to prove himself to cadan that he is not just some cargo service.

Nomkneer would finally be able to gain Cadans respect if he is able to complete this job correctly which Nomkneer know he would. "you know, Lightsabers isn't the only thing i know how to use, im not an expert of rifles but i have had my few times handling them too". Nomkneer was going all out to prove to Cadan he can become something more than just a walking mail package.

The Kossak Class Destroy pulled itself from hyperspace, above the planet of Kessel. Soon Cadan began to lead Kossak into one of the shuttles.

"All you people and your fancy names for your combat moves." Cadan said with a smirk. For him it was either shoot or don't shoot. Punch or kick.

"I will believe you're skills when I see 'em."

The shuttle made it's decent onto the planet, and dropped them off near the cantina. "Now it might only be a few wanna-be pirates, or there could be a whole bunch of 'em. So just be prepared." Cadan readied his weapons.

As the doors opened Cadan made the way to the to the Cantina. He kicked open the doors and let off two shots into the air. Instinctively all those who were innocent fell to the ground. Although about ten others now jumped up and began pointing weapons to Cadan. This was now Nom's time to shine.

Nomkneer smiled as Cadan kicked the door of the Cantina open and shot twice towards the ceiling. Nomkneer saw his intent on letting Nomkneer do everything to prove himself, this was it, ten enemies all armed with blasters. Nomkneer stepped forward and faced them, at first he took two enemies out with a telekinesis that pushed them one to the other. Nomkneer then was targetted by all eight blasters and as they shot, Nomkneer deflected with his dual-wield niman defensive style. Nomkneer had purposely deflected some blaster shots to ricochet onto some enemies and after that he only had seven more left. Nomkneer was having fun killing in the name of Cadan Tazi and he found a new meaning of respect, well towards Cadan Tazi.

Nomkneer had seen formations and leadership skills that he has only seen in himself, Nomkneer then dashed forward and sliced another enemy, took his blaster from his strap and shot the one to the side, after tossing the dead body with the telekinesis towards another enemy, he finally had only five. Nomkneer saw them coming into formation, "what an interesting bunch" Nomkneer said while deflecting blasters from all five, they shot and he deflected, the movements of Nomkneers arms were as if a double styled rotation was happening at the same time through the speed and consistency of the deflection.

Nomkneer threw his lightsabers and pushed them with his telekinesis to pierce all five enemies and then he returned the sabers back to his hand. "all done, though sorry if took some time i wanted to enjoy my killing spree, you eat fast you don't enjoy".

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom