Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A Death in the Family

Ellion Corsair

E
"No ma'am, I'm much to afraid to scold a Jedi master." He grinned. "But kidding a Jedi master? Just enough guts for that." He ruled her chin up and lightly kissed her lips. Breaking the kids he stood, pulling her to her feet with him.

"Now how about you get a hot shower, grab some of your clothes from the drawers under the bunks, and try to relax. I need to chart a course to some nice planet for the kiddos."

A playful smack on her rear made him chuckle as he then turned and sat, spinning the chair and pulling up the nav computer. After choosing the planet, Dantooine, he plotted a course there involving four legs in hyperspace. Setting them on the first leg he leaves back and closed his mind to calm his busy mind and wildly emotional state

[member="Katarine Ryiah"]

KitKat

Katarine smiled at him, surprised he still had her clothes aboard his ship. She left the cockpit on tiptoe, not wanting to wake up the children who were apparently sleeping off a food induced lethargic state. She felt sorry for them, wondering when the last time they had full stomachs actually was. She crossed to the refreshing unit and slid the door shut.

It was a relief to get the blood and dirt off of her. She stepped out of the shower and wrapped a towel around her before ringing out the water from her hair. She walked to the bunk room and indeed did have some of her own clothes stashed there. She wondered why he kept them again before putting on a pair of pants and a tank top. She brushed her hair a few times and left it to drip down her back. When she came back through the older boy was awake. He was staring at Katarine and she immediately felt awkward. She'd never been great with kids.

"Do you want to get cleaned up? I can see if we have anything that will fit you."

He just nodded at her. She smiled and motioned for him to follow her.

[member="Ellion Corsair"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom