Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A day in the club (Don't destroy the club)

Just another day of dancing for the Zeltron, Mag was quite a sight as he danced around a pole, it was very much akin to what would be expected of others, extravagant, smooth, sometimes very fast, sometimes very slow, but with more attention to the considerable muscles, a sweaty buff Zeltron man in almost minimal clothing. A slave, all of his life, born into it. It didn't matter if he liked it or not.

A Zygerrian club, it had chosen a greater variety of dancers both male and female, they were elevated somewhat and near all of the diners, alcohol a plenty, along with less legal products if you knew who and how to ask. Mag had been doing this part of the job for years now, and when the fact that he was a Zeltron was added onto how long he'd been doing it, he was perfect for attracting more attention.

Of course this wasn't his only job, and soon he'd be moving onto something less exhausting like visiting with the guests. But while he was up there, he was sensing their feelings, finding what got them the most riled up, finding what maximized the money they threw all over the place, sensing, feeling, inducing.

@Vhei Wasp Naudir

Equipment: Tutjlilyir Oya'karir Armor, DE-10 pistols, Stinger

A meeting was to take place in the private rooms of the club, one that involved the sith empire and their mandalorian allies. Unfortunately, the sith were late, either that or the mandalorians were early.
A host of them enter the club, all wearing various colored armor with as many clan emblems as there were mandalorians in the doorway.
One of them was the mercenary known as wasp, who had recently made something of a name for herself On Ord centrell fighting the yhuuzan vong in what would have been an otherwise hopeless battle, as well as Osseriton for training a specialized unit of Fel jumptroopers.

Her armor was black as pitch with reflective golden strips down the legs and helmet, a symbol of justice and vengeance to those familiar with older mandalorian traditions, though their use of colours based on a warriors motives has largely fallen out of style. The shape of the armour was different than usual beskar'gam, It had more plates than usual, thicker, and molded to the shape of her body, with relatively few gaps, save for the lower torso where the tight undersuit was exposed. When the women stepped forward, one could almost hear the inner workings of the armor work to assist her movement, and the weighty steps she took. By her movement, one could tell that the gear she wore was heavy, And yet her speed was unhindered.

She makes her way to the counter, leaning against it. "Something.. Stong" She sighs to the bartender.
She didn't think too highly of zygerria. It was hot, the zygerrians weren't exactly the friendliest sort, even by mandalorian standards, and to make it all worse, Wasp abhorred slavery, something that the sith empire didn't seem to mind, and has, and likely always will be the driving force of zygerrian society. But on the bright side, arid planets like this usually had the best clubs, strong drinks, and to be honest.. the zygerrians had a knack for decorating. Their designs weren't too complicated, but they had a certain a certain appeal to her.

While waiting for her drink, she has a quick look around at the club, there were a few rough folks like herself, a few upper class zygerrians, A buff half naked Zeltron man- Hold up.
She turns back to the zeltron. She had never seen anyone quite like that.. She had seen a zeltron before of course, but she'd never interacted with one before, and certainly never seen one built like that... She quickly turns her attention to the counter as the bartender placed her drink in front of her and hoped that her staring hadn't been noticeable, though it was likely too late.

[member="Mag"]

The Bartender was a Zygerrian in this case, though he had a Twi'lek assisting him, he just wanted to keep an eye on things and make sure none of the slaves were stepping out of line, or that any of his property got damaged, "Sure, I've got just the thing, Mandalorian." he said quickly moving over and grabbing one of their strongest, and naturally, most expensive alcoholic beverage they had to offer and pouring a glass of it before setting the bottle to the side and gesturing the Twi'lek girl to make sure she paid attention to the Mandalorians.

Even as Mag continued dancing he caught the glimpse of the rather large group of Mandalorians enter the club, that was certainly a warning in his mind, either that or a relief. Mandalorian's in that number usually meant something important, of course, him and the others had most anyone far too entranced to get extra nervous about that, he heard all of the armored steps but wasn't paying attention, at least with his eyes. Until he caught the sight of what was certainly a Mandalorian female watching him but swiftly turning back to the counter, how wonderful, after a few more minutes of this, with occasional glances at [member="Vhei Wasp Naudir"] and the other Mandalorians, he would end up leaving the "platform" walking through the crowd still sweaty but grabbing a towel and drying off as he moved, he had been a slave here long enough that he had his schedule down exactly, so he didn't have to be told went to get on or off a job.

Exhausted, yes, but he had plenty of stamina and had just as much work to do off the stage as on it. He walked over to the woman, smiled, and with a deep pleasing voice spoke, all the while trying to sense her feelings as he did so, bowing towards her deeply, "Is there anything at all I can help you with?" he inquired. Like all other Zeltrons, he had a certain level of telepathy/empathy that helped him to sense and influence the feelings of others along with the pheromones, and naturally, her intended to put both aspects to use here, just as he was told to do.

[member="Vhei Wasp Naudir"]

"You don't have to bow to me zeltron, I'm not like.." She motions towards the zygerrian bartender, hushing her voice for a moment "them"

If the zeltron was actively trying to feel for her emotions, he'd easily be able to tell that she was definitely uncomfortable with the immediate situation, what with being surrounded by slavers, In territory run by people she considered to be foul witches no less. But there was more, It was strong and yet passive, like it had clung to her for a very long time. At first ti might seem like anger, then sadness, almost like the memory of past failings, and yet it wasn't the act of failure itself, almost like it was an excuse, a disguise to mask the emotion behind something else. She was in pain, but an old pain, one she had worked through for a long time, it bit at the foundations, and yet the fortress still stood, for those who speak more poetically.

"There might be something, yeah. Any of those sorcerers from the Empire been here today?" They may be in sith imperial territory, but she doubted the sith had any interest in some club, though she could be wrong. It wouldn't be the first time.

[member="Mag"]

He frowned at first as she mentioned not being like the Zygerrians, she was uncomfortable. He smiled still as he stood up, but didn't speak again just yet, he wanted to try and calm her and was trying to think of a way to do that, to make her more comfortable, but without accidentally making it worse, since being a slave, he was concerned it might cause that.

She did however speak again before he thought of something,
Vhei Wasp Naudir said:
"There might be something, yeah. Any of those sorcerers from the Empire been here today?"
Mag hummed in thought, but shook his head apologetically, "No miss, I'm afraid I have not seen any sorcerers of any kind here today. If they were, they were not very open about it." he didn't know if the answer was good or bad for her, maybe she wanted to meet them, or maybe she wanted to be sure they didn't come by this place.

​He smiled again, trying to make her feel more invited, "May I ask, what is wrong?" he leaned forwards and whispered, "I tell no one, keep secret, yes?"

Mag said:
"I tell no one, keep secret, yes?"
A subtle laugh escapes from within her helmet, something about the way he spoke, it was oddly.. cute? Bur not in a weird way.

"Alright pink" Well, She wasn't going to give him anything personal, But she might as well converse with him while she's here. She hadn't told this to anyone else yet, mostly she didn't have the chance to, every time she'd been around her own people, it was on an active battlefield.

"There's lots of things, but one of them is the constant war. I know, I know, A mandalorian complaining about war right? But it's not what I thought it would be, Fighting for the mand'alor... I've been to vortex, freeing aliens from terrorists. I've been to ord centrell, Fiighting to keep the planet free from the vongese.. Osseriton, training foreign troops to fight for themselves. I've been all over the edges of mandalorian space, helping those who couldn't help themselves, And then there was H'ratth.. I met one of the exiles for the first time, some mandalorian who'd changed sides, bitter, barely a shred of sanity left in that man. The exiles have always been unhinged, untrustworthy, but this one? And he was fighting for jedi no less. That was when I realized it for the first time, How they manipulate people, turn the entire galaxy against itself. I imagine the sith do the same, but at least they haven't turned against us. I'm sure there's some advantage to having us on their side, but you can't tell me they wouldn't turn on us if it meant advancing their own position in the galaxy.
But that doesn't matter now, we have to count any allies we can get. The jedi will probably strike at us any moment now, and then it'll be another long year of war, followed by another, followed by another until we forget how it started..

Bounty hunting was so much simpler. I could go out, look for my target, nab 'em and be done. Sure there was planning, there was bloodshed to be sure, but there was no grand strategy to worry about, no mass graves.. No politics... It was get in, get paid, move on. I could visit places like this, get myself a drink, talk things out with my-" She stops mid sentence, Silence filling the room for a moment, as if she'd remembered something that she'd rather not.

"Well, there I go rambling again"

[member="Mag"]

She laughed and her smiled more in response, well that was nice at least. As she explained he listened, nodding here and there. It was quite the tale, talking about war, and exiles, and Jedi, deception, politics, how bounty hunting was so much better. It sounded like an interesting life, though very dangerous. To be fair, Mag's wasn't exactly the safest job. But at least he wasn't getting shot at all the time. But this woman actively went into war, many, from the way it'd sounded. But just as she started saying
Vhei Wasp Naudir said:
talk things out with my-"
she stopped. He frowned, he assumed she would mention a close friend or lover, or a relative, but...that stop usually meant something bad happened, death, or they were in opposition.

Vhei Wasp Naudir said:
"Well, there I go rambling again"

The Zeltron shook his head, "You have story to tell, you can tell it to me, I happy to listen." he encouraged with a further smile, trying both to encourage with words, and with empathy, "It seems you've been through quite a lot, have you..." he quieted a bit as he said the next part in a saddened tone, "You lose someone? Close?"

It was not a forceful question, he didn't want her to feel like she had to answer, but he felt it a good question to ask. Besides, what better place to let out ones problems?

Mag said:
"You lose someone? Close?"
Well, the jig was up. no use hiding it anymore. She couldn't quite decide if it was just the zeltron manipulating emotions or if it was just good to get it off her chest after all these years, but she decided to continue instead of shutting him out like she would have normally done.

"Very. Closest I've ever been to anyone in my life.

My clan, when the chief starts to age and tire, they sends all of his children out into the world to make a name for themselves, The people need someone who's proven themselves through a feat of arms or something like that, So I left to do just that. thought I could try bounty hunting, find some legendary pirate or crime lord to bag, come back home and lead the clan. I was naive to think it'd work out that way. I was new, for all i'd learned about fighting, I didn't know anything about bounty hunting, It's more about tracking, finding leads and clues, planning. I wasn't any good at it back in the day, I was alone, in a world that hated mandalorians just as much as it does now..

Then I met her. Clad in black armor and a fine cloak, she had the longest rifle and the best shot I'd ever seen. She found me when I'd hit a rough patch early in my career, Invited me to a little team she and a friend had put together. After that were the best few years of my life- we were a solid crew, The rare few hunters I got along with, and we weren't half bad either" she chuckles "Before that, I was a brawler of sorts. I was at my best when I could get right up in someone's face, still am for the most part. But she taught me how to handle a targeting rifle, how to stay hidden, when to move. I never could match her skill as a marksmen, but I got close enough.

Wish she was here now, Could use her advice. she was always better at making decisions too.."

[member="Mag"]

Close indeed, she spoke more on her past and how she met the woman. How things weren’t as easy as she had expected. But, from how it sounded, it was something that sounded worthwhile. Not necessarily for the work itself, but for who she met along the way. The markswoman, bringing her further along in her life. Very important to her indeed, of course, this did make him wonder if she was more into women then men, he did not feel it was something he should ask. There were much deeper matters at large.

[SIZE=11pt]Her let his eyes go down to the counter as she finished, frowning in thought. [/SIZE][SIZE=11pt]“I sorry. Memory though, goes on yes? Even when we do not. Good times, you still remember them.” [/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]The Zeltron smiled hesitantly, [/SIZE][SIZE=11pt]“Could be better, but, better good experience and feel pain. Then no experience at all?” [/SIZE][SIZE=11pt]He was perhaps not one to talk, his like was almost all the same. What was he going to compare it to. But he wanted to help, and to him, that sounded much better then monotony. He did not have these stories to tell, these people to be good friends with. Everyone he knew could get sold off, or die. So friends were not easy to come by.[/SIZE]

Mag said:
Memory though, goes on yes?
"Ni su'cuyi, gar kyr'adyc, ni partayli, gar darasuum, it's an old mandalorian saying, it means "I'm still alive, but you are dead. I remember you, so you are eternal".
We say it every day, followed by the name of those who've fallen, To remind us of their memory I suppose"

She paused for a moment and looked down at her drink. While she was happy to have been reminded of the importance of memory, she was still too sober to handle it at the moment. she raises her left hand to the dome of her helmet, the metalic surface of the cybernetic fingers latching on with their magnetic grip as she pulled the helmet off, revealing her slightly rounded face, blonde hair and the tattoo on the side of her head, a mythosaur skull, surrounded by ivy.

Well, now she could drink. she grabs the glass and lifts it gently before knocking back a quick swig, and then setting it back down again.

"so how about you pink, you have anyone to associate memories with? good memories at least?"

[member="Mag"]

Mag smiled, as she interpreted the quote, ​"That is very nice." he responded. It was a pleasing phrase in meaning. Something to say, something to remember.

He watched as she pulled off the helmet, young, given the experience she had. He might have expected more scars, but no, Well, on her head at least from what he saw. She took a swig and then asked him a question, he bit his lip swallowing and looking at the table for a moment, glancing at the bartender who was not really paying attention at the moment, "I...not many. I try to keep friends but, we do not always get to stay in one place for long." he said glancing at some of the dancers.

Most of them were Twi'leks naturally, almost universally appealing hence their use here, "But, even if for a short time, we have each other. Until someone decides to pay a little extra. Don't even know my family." he commented. He looked at the bartender again hesitantly, he didn't want to get in trouble, he turned back and smiled, "Sorry miss, the slaves life is not theirs to share. I should not have said that."

He really wished he hadn't spoken, or rather, really hoped he didn't get caught. He'd just gotten a little too comfortable talking to her and it slipped out, he knew it was unwise. He just hoped nobody else heard him and decided to point out him letting out his own grievances. If he was just for labor they wouldn't care but he was supposed to be entertaining the guests in some form or another, letting them tell their stories was ok, telling them your own story, not so much.

Getting a little too comfortable? They thought alike in that regard, This was probably the first time she had brought up her past with anyone since, well, the past...

"I- No, No, The fault is mine. I asked, you answered, that's all"

She pats him on the arm and taks another sip of her drink. "I didn't mean to bring up anything uncomfortable, I didn't think about..."

He was a slave, of course he didn't know his family, It a dumb question to begin with. not to mention that it could have gotten him in trouble..
And to make matters worse, she wasn't in a position to do anything about it. she couldn't afford to buy his freedom, and even though she was probably capable of taking on the whole club and blasting her way through anyone that dared lay claim to the slaves, she'd be risking the alliance between the empire and the clans.. It seemed like no matter what, all of her problems came down to credits, and politics.

She sighs and passes him a few credits, nothing much, just what would have gone into a second drink "They wouldn't keep a zeltron if they weren't trying to milk more credits out of their patrons, right?" She whispers "Don't want to get you in trouble"

[member="Mag"]

He smiled more genuinely as she patted his arm took the blame for it, he still felt he'd done something unwise, but it felt better now. He lifted his head to see her pass him some credits and mention having him around for more credits, saying she didn't want him to get into trouble. An appreciative smile came over his face, this was a good person. Someone who had been through pain, and in spite of him feeling he hadn't done much for her, she still was willing to help him out a little. "Thank you miss," he said picking up the credits, of course he'd have to give them to the owner, but it'd at least mean he would have been seen as having done good today. So nothing bad should happen.

"You are very kind, I hope your future may be well." Mag said honestly, he knew he'd end up called away soon by the Slavers, they might have seen him get credits, so for all they cared, he had nothing else to do. It was a shame, but it was life around here. He didn't know anything else to go by. Things had gotten a bit too real, a bit too painful, but, he had met someone kind. Perhaps someone he might never meet again, but, it was still worth it. For pieces here and there in a world like this.

"Right back at ya, pink" She gulps down the rest of her drink and leans back in her chair. Their conversation may have taken a dark turn for a moment, no thanks to her, but she'd met someone new and ended their conversation on good terms, probably the best experience she's had with an outsider since she came back to mandalorian space.

"Wasp-" One of the other mandalorians pipes up from elsewhere in the club "Seems they changed locations at the last minute. Something about the sith lady and a zeltron or something, says she can't keep her focus when she's at the club"

Wasp glances at the zeltron with a bemused smile and then stands, setting her empty glass on the counter and grabbing her helmet "Alright, let's move out. See you around big guy"

One by one the group of mandalorians left the club until the sound of beskar clad boots had been replaced by the low thump of the club's music, leaving the people there to continue scheming, complaining about affairs on zygerria, trading slaves, watching the dancers, whatever people did here.
[member="Mag"]

Well at least she was still somewhat cheerful, he turned his head as one of the Mandalorians started talking,
Vhei Wasp Naudir said:
Something about the sith lady and a zeltron or something, says she can't keep her focus when she's at the club"
it made him chuckle a bit, Oops, was that me? How many other Zeltron men around here are there... he thought to himself though it was kind of visual. Certainly wasn't a bad thing in his mind, hey, he did his job. Well sort of, apparently drove somebody off on accident.

Vhei Wasp Naudir said:
Wasp glances at the zeltron with a bemused smile and then stands, setting her empty glass on the counter and grabbing her helmet"Alright, let's move out. See you around big guy"

He smiled again at her, "See you, Miss, thank you!" he responded watching as they departed. As the sounds of the club seeped back into his mind and the bartender wandered over putting his hand down palm up on the table, Mag sighed and placed the credits in his hand as ordered, the Zygerrian nodded and walked off with a simple, "Work."

And back to work he had to go, but, he'd say so far, that made today a good day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom