Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A Date Night

John smiled as he finished the final touches. He lit the candles and checked on the food. It was all perfect and for @[member="Kalia Walsh"]. So he waited for her to get here, here being right outside their house on the porch. He smiled as he had made sure everything was perfect. It was all set, He had made lasagna and garlic bread and even an apple pie. He of course had used her recipes but you know it was the thought that counted right? He smiled and awaited the beautiful and wonderful Kalia Walsh who was also the love of his life.

When John stated he had something special planned for the night Kalia had asked Oliver, her eldest son, to babysit his baby sister. She figured for one night she would be safe in the hands of her older brother and sister. John and her deserved a night to themselves before he left again. Even with all the time they had been together Kalia still worried about him when he left. She would always worry about the love of her life.

Slowly she opened the door and peeked her head inside. "John, is it safe to come inside? It smells really good in here." If he was still setting up she didn't want to ruin the surprise.

@[member="Jonathan Walsh"]

John smiled " It is indeed, prepare to be amazed as you come to the back door, and see the wonderful surprise on our deck. " he yelled inside. John smiled as he waited for her. Kalia was amazing and he was going to deploy again soon so he had to make the most of his few days left. So he had prepared this. A way to thank Kalia for everything she meant to him. He waited patiently for her to see the candles lit through out the house, and the petal path leading to the door, where he and their dinner awaited. and there was a tent on the other side of the deck, a very old tent, the tent that they had used on the beach so very long ago. He smirked as he waited for the wonderful and beauitufl @[member="Kalia Walsh"]

He was way too sweet and kind to her for her own good. She couldn't believe after all these years things were still like this. It was wonderful and Kalia still felt like the luckiest girl alive. Entering the house she followed the lit candles to the back where she could not only see but smell dinner. It smelled good and she was sure that it was and even if it turned out not to be it really was the thought that count.

"It's beautiful, you did this all for me? Is that the tent from? I didn't even think that thing was still around and it looks in good shape." Kalia walked around it a big smile on her face as she remembered the good times they had in this tent.

John smiled " I did this for the most beautiful woman in the world. If you see her would you let her know?" He said not able to refrain from laughing. " I mean I sent her a message and everything. I hope she comes. " John smiled as she walked over and took her in his arms and gave her a kiss. " So when she comes your going to have to hide. " He said with a grin and a laugh. John loved Kalia so very much. " I know this is just for us but I had a sudden idea and I need to say it before I forget it. So I was thinking, since Kamon has been declared KIA, we would do something for Hanna, Spencer, and Aston. I mean I would love to see our extended family and their loved ones. I just thought maybe we could have a family affair. I mean I know not all our kids could make it. I just want them to know their aunt and uncle and all are here for them. But once we decide on that, I might let you have some of the food I made for my intended guest."
@[member="Kalia Walsh"]

"That sounds like a really wonderful idea. It could almost be like a family reunion. I want Sophia to also know that we are there for her too. We can invite everyone. Who is this lucky woman your waiting for? She must be pretty special for you to go through all of this trouble making dinner and everything." She smiled taking a seat at the table knowing she was the one he was waiting for of course.

John smiled and took a seat and served her some of it. " So is it working? Is this a perfect anniversary present? I also have 2 backups if it isn't. I figure if dinner and the tent doesn't woo you, a necklace or bracelet will. After all when trying to appease the most beautiful gal in the galaxy you can never be too safe. " He said, knowing that he over thought this alot but with Kalia he always wanted everything to be perfect. He smiled at her and began to eat himself. " I love you, so very much I am the luckiest man in the world because of you and our children. So how is life, have you decided what you want to do now that I am with the OP and you have little Zoey?" He asked with a smile.
@[member="Kalia Walsh"]

He didn't have to do anything for her. Kalia loved her husband no matter if he threw a million presents on her or not. She was just happy to have him and their family all safe and mostly together again now. She wasn't worried about her eldest as she sure sure Sophia would find her way eventually.

"I love you too. Dinner and the tent it's all perfect. I love it," she smiled leaning in and kissing him. "I don't know, I'm thinking of taking it easy for a bit focus on Zooey and the others of course. I think at the moment it's what is needed. I couldn't possibly go off and leave her alone everyday. I'm not that young anymore plus she deserves special attention." She spoke as she began to eat. "This is really good."

" I love Zoey. She is so cute and a welcome surprise. " he said eating some of his amazing food. " Good I am glad you like ti, though, I worked hard to make all this happen you know. I even sent lauren off, granted once she heard about the tent, she was pretty keen to get out of here. He smiled " So I was wondering how set you are for me leaving. Does anything need to be done? I just want to make sure that when I deploy, that all is well here. I would hate for you to be without of anything>" John smiled at Kalia. " I also hear that our sister in law, has a cute little girl named Kalia, I think you should visit them. I bet they would like that. But regardless this night is about you. So how are you?"

@[member="Kalia Walsh"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom