Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private A Date?: Decidedly Not a Lunch Fruit

dgxmq14-4d2aaa93-542a-4548-a4d5-8abe8fb38b16.png

TAGS: Loomi Loomi

dh805on-a0cf1439-8112-4f71-ae24-507d835f740e.png

dgxmmvv-a37f840b-d383-4727-8658-db139c0bb7ca.png

Braze had extended another invitation to Loomi, this time delivered in a black envelope adorned with metallic red writing, elegantly scripted in her own name. Inside, a date, a time, and a heartfelt request awaited her.

Dressed in formal silk and satin robes, Braze had chosen attire more fitting to impress Loomi, mindful of her preferences from their previous encounter. Robes seemed a safer bet, closer to what she was accustomed to seeing him wear.

The venue, was a beautiful open-air upscale restaurant, boasted breathtaking mountain views and fields of blooming flowers. Seating near vibrant floral displays and a colorful fish tank filled with local aquatic life awaited them, adding to the ambiance of the evening. It was earlier in the day so the suns hadn't set just yet when they arrived.

Braze had meticulously arranged every detail for their outing, from transportation to the venue itself. Aether had kindly agreed to chaperone, ensuring the safety of the little ones during their adventure.

As they arrived at the venue, Braze eagerly hopped out of the fancy speeder car, extending a gloved hand to assist Loomi. "We're here," he announced with an excited smile. The entrance was a magnificent architectural marvel, adorned with intricate stonework and vaulted ceilings. Delicate archways framed the pathway, lined with fresh flowers leading up to the grand entrance, marked by imposing gilded double doors.

Restaurant
Tags: Braze Braze

JgnWDAq.png

"We're here,"

"It's beautiful here..."

Loomi couldn't help but be swept up in the view, the ornate pillars the polished marble. It was stimulation to the extreme, with so much to look at and take in that the Godoan found herself caught in all of the sights. She was, of course, very excited about all of this as well. After there talk, Loomi was beginning to understand that there was a deeper interest that Braze held for her than she initially understood. This was a chance for the two of them to connect more as individuals.

That excited her a lot. Where could this go? She was certainly eager to see.

Loomi was dressed in a new gown, one that Braze had gotten her. It was more elaborate than anything she had ever owned in her life, changing colors based upon the emotions of the wearer? It swirled with pinks, greens, blues, and possibly the entire capacity of it's color spectrum as her emotions fluctuated rapidly and complexly within her mind. Loomi took Braze's gloved hand.

"This is so wild..." she muttered to herself. "I feel like I'm in a whole other world."

It was like she was an entirely different person. Was this what it felt like to be a princess? Probably not, but it was so far above any kind of place she had ever been that Loomi couldn't help but be stunned by the high-end atmosphere.

"Good... it means you are becoming cultured; We both are." Braze purred, his voice tinged with happiness as he watched Loomi absorb the new sights, sounds, and smells around them. There was a fresh floral scent that lingered in teh air. Cool breeze blew through here and there keeping everything incredibly fresh. He was pleased, hopeful that her awe was as delightful as he imagined. Escaping the chaos of everyday life and discovering a serene oasis together was a blissful prospect. Tonight held a promise, a subtle whisper of something more between them.

Braze allowed Loomi to explore at her leisure, reveling in her fascination, before gently guiding her towards the front entrance. Speaking with the hostess, they were led to a secluded spot on the balcony, offering a breathtaking view of the flowering fields and majestic mountains.

As they strolled past a massive aquarium teeming with colorful fish, Braze paused, smiling warmly at Loomi. He savored the moment, giving her the time to admire the graceful movements of the fish or the intricate details of the coral. He watched her carefully wanting to see the expressions that crossed her soft features. The restaurant itself was a minor museum with painted masterpieces adorning the walls, and carefully curated displays of fresh flowers, showcasing the vibrant local flora.

"Everything here is sourced locally, from the nearby city," Braze offered, a touch of pride evident in his voice, having taken the time to research the establishment he had the opportunity to try and sound knowledgeable to her. "We can sit wherever you like, Loomi," he added, casting a glance around the elegant surroundings and all the beauty they had to offer and yet, his gaze lingering on her and her alone.

Restaurant

JgnWDAq.png

"Anywhere?!"

Loomi's eye lit up. She'd proptly lead them out to the far end of the patio, the table with the best view of the landscape below. It was a nice spot, perfectly catching the breeze while also being out of the sun. Her excitement was evident in the ever changing colors of her dress, fluctuating as she hurried to take a seat. The Godoan's thrill was comparable to a child in a candy store, her legs bouncing ever so slightly.

"I like this spot," she decided with a smile as she kicked her feet in her seat. "It's good."

She beamed as she looked out into the distance.

"The view's very pretty," Loomi decided.

This was all very overstimulating. It was hard for her to keep track of everything, and her poor eye was simply overwhelmed with all of the different bright and colorful things there were to take in. It was perfect.

She loved bright and colorful things.

Braze's smile widened as he observed Loomi's animated movements, her energy was infectious. With a gentle touch, he pushed her chair in. "Good. I'm glad," he purred softly, leaning closer to brush a few stray locks from her face, his eyes tender as he inspected her injured side.

"Take in as much as you like. There's no rush. We can linger here as long as you desire," he reassured her, moving to take a seat opposite her. The warmth in his voice radiated a desire for her to savor every moment, to bask in the beauty surrounding them together.

"Are you in the mood for dinner or desert first?"
Braze asked . " Or perhaps an appetizer?" Braze queried.

Restaurant

JgnWDAq.png

"Are you in the mood for dinner or desert first?" Braze asked . " Or perhaps an appetizer?"

"I-I shouldn't eat desert first," Loomi noted bashfully. "It will spoil dinner."

If she let herself, desert would be all she ate. That probably wasn't healthy, right? As much as she loved chocolate, she understood that you needed to have other things in your meal to balance out all of the sugar. They should probably have dinner first and then worry about desert. Loomi slowly began to thumb through the menu to look at all of the food options...

Only to be immediately overwhelmed by the variety. It was a lot. She became a little pink in the cheeks as she slowly set the menu back down on the table.

"I... think I'll just get what you get," she decided with an awkward chuckle.

Braze's intuition on this sort of thing was probably much better than hers anyways.

"It's a lot to take in, huh? That's okay, I'll try ordering a few things we can try," Braze stated, giving the menu a glance. He called their waiter over, a polished professional with a welcoming smile, and requested they each be served chilled sparkling apple juice, making sure it was not cider since juice would be sweeter.

The waiter nodded in understanding, jotting down their drink order before swiftly gliding away to fetch their beverages. Moments later, the sparkling apple juice arrived in tall, fancy champagne flute glasses, adding an elegant touch to their dining experience. Braze then ordered Loomi a nice, fancy-looking frozen strawberry lemonade that came with fresh fruit decorating the rim.

As for the courses, Braze continued to order a few things, "For appetizers, we'll start with the Seared Scallop Salad and Lobster Bisque. For the main course, I'll have the Filet Mignon with Truffle Mash, and Loomi will try the Chicken Pasta with Lemon Cream Sauce. And for dessert, we'll share the Chocolate Lava Cake and Crème Brûlée."

As their waiter returned to collect their menus, he offered a warm smile and remarked, "Excellent choices, I must say. Our chef takes great pride in preparing each dish to perfection. I'm sure you'll enjoy every bite." With a courteous nod, he retreated to the kitchen to relay their order.

"This way we can try more things and split everything. " Braze said with a smirk.

Restaurant

JgnWDAq.png

And for dessert, we'll share the Chocolate Lava Cake and Crème Brûlée.

Loomi's eyes lit up at the last thing that was said. Chocolate. Her response was practically pavlovian, one that made her feet bounce just a little more as she sat in her chair. She was certainly excited to get to desert, her antennae curling as she thought about how good desert was going to be.

In time, of course.

"Okay," Loomi nodded. "That works for me."

So many things to try, once they were all finished. Loomi was eager to try all sorts of things here, especially with the previous note that it was all locally sourced material used in the dishes. That meant that it was going to be really good, or at least it was usually an indication of such. Loomi would fold her hands in her lap, the Godoan gently bobbing her head as the waiting staff set off to get their order in. It was all so very exciting. She was already having a lot of fun.

"I've never been anywhere like this before..." she noted in a soft tone. "Are... are you sure I'm worth all of this effort?"

It felt like a lot, and of course Loomi really had nothing to her name. She forgot about it typically speaking, but there were means in which Braze was in an entirely different world from her, one she had simply been beneath for her entire life.

Not that she was complaining. This was fun. It was just hard to believe she was here.

Braze laced his fingers together after setting aside his white gloves. "Hmnn? Worth a fancy meal? Loomi, you're priceless. No one in the whole wide universe has ever been like you, and there will never be another person like you ever," Braze stated simply, as if it were an obvious fact of life. "I've done some small things recently to help... earn some money... though I'm not so sure I did very much other than being given a huge step up in the world already... It doesn't really feel well earned... But my recent deals have been successful and profitable... So I see no problem in spending my small portion how I see fit. And I think treating you to a wonderful evening is a very worthwhile cause, because I like it when you're happy. Things may not always be so wonderful and nice so just relax and live in the moment and enjoy yourself."

Restaurant

JgnWDAq.png

Loomi's heart couldn't help but swell. She was priceless. That was certainly a big boost to her self esteem. Admittedly, the Godoan had always struggled with her own value, so these were important things to hear. The Padawan was simply happy to hear how important she was to Braze, which only made her emotions stronger.

"Okay," she nodded. "Just... live in the moment..."

She could do that. Loomi liked to think that she was probably good at that. And, of course, it was true that they would not always have happy moments. That was a reason for her to charish this time, right? It was reasoning she could understand.

"Thank you," Loomi added with a smile. "It... means so much that you want to spend time with me. I'm very happy to be here with you."

"You're welcome."
Braze moved to collect various utensils and glasses and began sticking things together. He balanced a fork and a spoon on the rim of a glass with a simple toothpick. He unwrapped a dinner chocolate mint and offered the candy to Loomi, then proceeded to fold the foil wrapper into a small crane and placed it on top.

Their drinks were delivered first, along with the appetizers.

"It looks so pretty Loomi... how does it taste?" Braze asked.

Restaurant

JgnWDAq.png

The mint was gone as soon as Braze handed it to Loomi.

As he began to balance his spoon on the edge of his glass, the Godoan took in the action before mimicing it herself, doing her best to try and replicate his actions. It wasn't long before appetizers and drinks were brought out for them. Loomi had told herself that she was going to take her time so that she had room for the other food, but...

She couldn't help but grad herself a good sized portion to begin stuffing her face, as politely as she could be, of course.

"It's really good!" Loomi chirped.

The mint, the appetizers, the weird fruity drink she was given. It was all perfect so far.

"Which do you like better? The lobster bisque or the scallops salad?" Braze asked curiously, watching what Loomi tried. They were also served cheesy garlic rolls, freshly baked and steaming. "We aren't in a rush; you don't have to eat so fast. We can always order more if you really like something, and even get some stuff to take home for later," Braze assured her. He seemed to take a more leisurely method to trying the appetizers they were served. He broke his bit of bread in half and used it to scoop up and soak up some of the lobster bisque.

Sacorria

JgnWDAq.png

"R-right," Loomi muttered bashfully, giving an awkward smile as her cheeks became flushed. "I'll slow down."

She had really just gotten to excited. If she wanted to try everything, she really did need to slow down. The Godoan took a moment to recompose herself, stalling at which she ate. This sort of thing always something that made her act perhaps immaturely. After all, proper good food was a very new thing to her. This? It was like stepping into an entirely different demension. Loomi just needed to still herself and try to be more mature.

"I like it all," she decided. "I could never decide what I like more. It's all so good."

Loomi gave a warm smile.

"It's better that I'm sharing it with you."

"Food is always better when you're sharing it with someone you care about. It just makes everything taste that much better," Braze assured with a confident nod. As he relaxed back into his chair, he continued, "I think I like the soup more than the salad. The hearty, savory flavors are more my style compared to the lighter, fresher ones."

He offered a thoughtful glance across the sprawling vista before them, where flowering fields melted into distant mountains. "This place is famous for its flowers," he mused aloud, his eyes tracing the colorful horizon. "They grow tons of them here and export them all over the Galaxy."

As the evening light began to soften, casting a golden hue over the fields, Braze added, "Just look at how the sunset colors blend with the fields. It's like the whole world is glowing. There's a moment where everything will look golden as far ass your eye can see... just you wait!" He paused, letting the beauty of the moment sink in.

Restaurant

JgnWDAq.png

"That... sounds really pretty," she noted. "Do you think we could take a walk when we're done?"

She certainly liked the idea of walking around in a sunset filled city. It sounded like a perfect way to end the evening, and she didn't want to leave such a beautiful local so quickly. Loomi continued to slowly eat, pondering on such things as she continued to bob her head from side to side.

"Have you... ever taken anyone out like this before?" Loomi asked. "You seem really prepared for all of this. All of this is... rather alien to me." She gave an awkward laugh. "Sorry I've been all giddy. It's just... it's really exciting."

Braze nodded with a smile. "Yeah, we can go for a walk." It wasn't long before the rest of their meal was served, and everything was to die for, including dessert. Once they had truly finished and were satisfied with the meal's conclusion, Braze offered Loomi the opportunity to order anything she might like to take home for later and settled the bill for the two of them. He needed to check in with Aether and keep him informed of their plans. Then, the two of them set off down a winding path that led through a small garden and opened up to the countryside where the flowering fields swayed in the evening breeze.

"What do you want for your future, Loomi?"

Restaraunt

JgnWDAq.png

"The future..." Loomi echoed. "I... have thought about such things recently. I feel like I've had more time to process a lot of things, like even what that means. My thoughts always used to be so... clouded."

She took a minute to collect her thoughts. What did that even mean for her? A life in the future as an adult. She'd be a Jedi, sure, but there was a lot more things that she could do with herself. There were some ideas that had floated around in her mind, things that she had given some time to cook within the folds of her brain.

"I'd like to make clothes, I think," she decided. "Mistweaving has lots of protective properties that can turn ordinary looking clothes into armor. Tailoring is also pretty fun, I think. I don't think I'm very good right now, but I'd like to become good with practice. I... well..." she became slightly sheepish. "I also want to spend time with the people I care about. Maybe after all of this war stuff is over. Y'know, live a normal life. You, and everyone in the Order... you're the closest thing to a family I have. I want to foster that."

Loomi had so many people... Ko Vuto Ko Vuto , Colette Colette , Aris Noble Aris Noble , Zaiya Ceti Zaiya Ceti , her master Tirin Raene Tirin Raene ... The list went on. She wanted to be able to make something out of that, to forge some kind of normalcy in it all that she had been so cruely denied in her admittedly short life. Of any desire she had, this was the strongest.

"I don't know where the future is going to take us... but I am hopeful of that."

"Sounds like you want to be like a tailor or a seamstress," Braze remarked softly, recognizing Loomi's inclination towards nurturing connections and fostering familial bonds.

"Yeah... that makes sense," he continued, his voice gentle as he reflected on the importance of surrounding oneself with loved ones who feel like family. "I think most people wanna keep a good family around and even friends who become like family."

Braze extended his hand, seeking to intertwine his fingers with Loomi's. With a gentle tug, he encouraged her to walk alongside him, guiding her further down the rows of flowers towards the boardwalk by the sea, where they could bask in the serene beauty of the sunset's final rays as it settled beyondthe horizon line.

As they strolled together, the tranquil ambiance of their surroundings enveloping them with sounds of gulls calling out, and slow rhythmic waves crashing uppon the shore line, Braze posed a question, his grin playful yet wry. "What would you do if I disappeared one day?" he asked, his gaze meeting hers with a hint of mischief in his eyes.

Restaurant

JgnWDAq.png

Loomi allowed Braze to take her hand, following him off as they began to stroll towards the boardwalk nearby. She was captivated by the setting sun for a moment, so much so that it took her some time to process the words that Braze had said.

"What would you do if I disappeared one day?"

"That's... golly," Loomi muttered with a shiver.

She had never thought about such a thing. It certainly wasn't a pleasant thought. The echani was probably the most important person in her life, at least the one that she found the most importance in being with. The Godoan was unsure of what she would do. It took her a moment of nervous pondering before she managed an answer.

"I... I'm not sure," she admitted. "I imagine I'd be rather miserable. You're... well, you're very important to me. I suppose I would naturally have to begin the process of healing... but I don't imagine it would be quick. Would there... be any way to find you?"

Loomi shuddered, shaking her head.

"I don't like that hypothetical," the Godoan sighed with a whisper.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom