Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A Dark Gathering

Mauda

The Dark side is (In my very twisted and bias opinion) the most interesting aspect of the Force. As such, I feel I should spread the opportunity for knowledge. There are many more intricacies behind this that I won't bore you with in this ad.

Grand Dynamo's of DEAD are the highest ranking members of the Organisation. But their roles as the puppet masters of what we produce and sell for their given planet is simply a front. Well, DEAD is several Proxies in itself. But shh.

Grand Dynamo's of DEAD are given unbridled access to knowledge of the Dark side. It is my Philosophy that we must share what we learn and empower not only ourselves, but those strong enough to learn also.

TL:DR - I am looking for members to make up a very Dark Inner Circle of DEAD that will be focused on Learning from the Dark side. While fulfulling your positions of Grand Dynamo, under this role, you will be involved in projects of a much grander scale.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom