Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A curious meeting on a planet of strange customs.

Alexandra Feanor

The Lady in Silver/Grey Historian
She moved her feet over ground and looked at the Voss around her. She was here to see what she could learn about these people as they were one of the few she had never been able to meet and was more than happy to learn about. She had to keep her head down though, knowing that this was also the home of the Silver Jedi ORder and she was no quite versed on how they reacted to random force users showing up in their space.

[member="Nima Tann"] (I had nooo idea how to start this :D)

Nima Tann

Master of Her Own Destiny
One of these days she was feeling depressed and tired. How long was it going to happen? She didn't know that. She slowly washed her face with cold, cold water that caused her to shake when it touched her crimson skin. The water always worked for her to wake up for a good day, but it lost its value for her in weeks. It wasn't working anymore. The last time she had her training with Master E'ron, the meditation worked her to sleep peacefully, so she decided to go to the forests once more. She slowly dressed up her sporty clothes, and took her father's lightsaber from the shelf and opened the door, that is opening to the Temple's gardens.

She was empty today, her Master left a day off for her because of the meditation training earlier. What an irony, right? She was free but she wasn't at the same time. Her condition wasn't making anything easier, recovering from the darkness was difficult, and she was trying her best to conceal the darkness inside her, but maybe she was trying too hard and this was causing her to feel worse. She continued to run through the gardens all the way to forests, she was going to do some exercise before the meditation, just like before.

As she continued to run, the Temple gardens were started to be replaced by the tall trees of the huge forest. She continued to run towards the middle of the forest, to the river that colored the green surface with icy blue. She took a deep breath, took all the oxygen that she could get, and then gave it back to the air. What a great day today... She activated her lightsaber and do some stances and moves, she swung it to an invisible target and then took a defensive stance, as if that target was attacking her.

While she was continuing, she felt something strange, a Force that she didn't feel before. She looked at her surroundings, but there were no one. She thought that it was an imagination of her, or maybe the darkness was playing games with her. She sighed, and continued to do what she was doing. Swing, dodge, duck, jump, swing... She couldn't leave the sense of someone watching her for a while. "Hello?" she said, deactivating her lightsaber. "It is rude to watch people... So why don't you come out?"

[member="Alexandra Lianne Feanor"]

Alexandra Feanor

[member="Nima Tann"]

She had traveled out into the forest looking for the corruption and other things that she had heard about it, curious and careful as she moved through the forest until finally she found what she was looking for. Not exactly though, no it was a very unexpected thing that she found today as she came out into the open area and looked at this woman. She didn't know her name but she could tell several things by simply looking at her as well as her own brow rising. She wore the same thing as normal, white robes and a cloak, with her sabers at her waist and the bulge signalling her pregnancy there. "Now now, no need to be hasty."

Nima Tann

As the one watching her slowly appeared from the shadows, she examined her closely. If she was her old self, she would freak out and attack her, but the trainings she had with her master was helping her control herself more. Her voice tone was calm and wise, and she had two lightsaber, as she saw from her robes. And also her abdomen area was a little big, that she understood the woman she was dealing with was meaning no harm. Understanding this, but still acting with caution, she started to speak. "I am not hasty, are you?" she asked suspiciously. "Besides, I still think watching people is a very rude act. Why were you watching me and what are you doing in Silver Jedi area?" she asked her, she held her hands near to her lightsaber, if something went wrong and waited her to say something. Because of her calm aura, she felt a bit relaxed, but who knows that she wasn't a Sith? That could explain why she couldn't read her properly.

Stay calm Nima, stay calm, remember your training... She repeated and repeated to herself while waiting her answer. What could be a pregnant woman searching in Voss? Or maybe, she was just overreacting and the woman had nothing to do with her, only the time would tell.

Alexandra Feanor

[member="Nima Tann"]

"How do you know i am not a Jedi miss?" She walked towards nima, the aura never faultering and her eyes watched her with careful movements and caution. "As for why i am, it is to study the plant life and the people of the world so that i better understand them... what also makes me curious is why you are all the way out here training when i am sure the Silver Jedi Temple would be better."

(( little short, sorry

Nima Tann

"Because I grew up in the Temple and I never saw you around, and you don't seem like a Jedi, your signature is very well hidden." She continued to suspiciously examine her, after all she lived, she had a little trust issues for the people and randomly meeting her very near to the Temple increased her suspicion. "Well, I feel better when I train in the forest, it helps me concentrate, and... umm... I don't like when there are people around... I have a bad past with them... Umm... Nevermind..." Why did she tell her that much information, she didn't understand it. One part of her tried to stay suspicious but one part of her immediately trusted her. Maybe she was overreacting to whole situation and she was a good person. Alright then, she decided to be more friendly towards her. Because people always showed their true faces when they felt relaxed. "Okay, let's start from the beginning then... I am Nima Tann, Padawan of the Silver Jedi. What's your name?" She extended her hand, trying to look as friendly as possible.

(Sorry for the extremely late reply, I have a very busy schedule these days and the electricity is problematic)

Alexandra Feanor

[member="Nima Tann"]

Alexandra smiled as she moved from the spot she stood and got closer to the woman before simply staring at the woman from two feet away and well in range of a blade if the woman wished to strike. "Alexandra Feanor, Historian of the Grey and Silver Wanderer, a pleasure to meet you Padawan Tann. I apologize that i am intruding on your training, it was just of an interest to me to see someone of the Silver Jedi alone, a padawan at that."

Nima Tann

The woman stayed away from her, probably thinking that she was an intruder and Nima would attack her. The way she was talking and acting was calm and wise, so she wasn't a threat, for now. And besides, she was pregnant, looking how big her abdomen area was. She smiled, this one was sincere, not fake like before. She learned from her master that judging someone from the first look was wrong, and a Jedi had to stay calm and strong. "Nice to meet you too. Sorry for earlier, I am still trying to learn how to control my emotions, and sometimes they are getting out of hand." Then she moved towards the middle area, looking at the sky. "So, you are kind of a researcher, a traveler of some kind, right?" She then stopped for a second to breathe all the oxygen the forest offered, and calmed her mind a little. "Welcome to Voss, the home of the Silver Jedi, Alexandra Feanor. Do you need a guide? I can help you, I grew up in here."

Alexandra Feanor

[member="Nima Tann"]

Alexandra looked over the woman for a few seconds, eyes staring closely at the person there. Her hands even came up to her chin and rubbed it for a moment before smiling all the bit wider as she then spoke. "Please, give me a tour of the area if you might mind doing so, ive heard so much about Voss but i have yet to truly understand it."

Nima Tann

"Okay then, welcome to the Voss, Alexandra Feanor. I will be your guide today." She giggled like a child while talking like an elder who knows the area very well, impersonating a tour guide was pretty funny in her opinion. "This is the forest, pretty good for training, but not so good if you want to relax, too much voice. Most of the masters bring their padawans here for personal trainings, and you can hear laughs, screams... We got a strict schedule, masters gave their time to teach us as best as they can. We are at war, and everything helps actually. Now if you'll follow me, I want to show you the waterfalls, it's a good area for the ones that want to clear their minds... Well.. It works on me a lot, can't talk for everyone." Then she looked at her abdomen area, and then returned her look at her face. "It must be a scary experience... to know that you are carrying an alive being inside of you... How old is the baby, if you don't mind me asking?"

Alexandra Feanor

She watched the girl and honestly was a bit more than surprised by the sudden onslaught of words that rose up from the woman's though she only smiled a bit wider as she heard the questions and the suggestions of heading for a waterfall. "I would be more than glad to see the waterfalls here, i am one that uses them to relax and meditate as well. As for my child, it is but six months, i am a but a few months away if i remember how long this takes though i am not sure because of the certain situation regarding the father... either way, i did not realize the Silver Jedi were at war."

Nima Tann

"6 months? Almost here, huh?" She giggled a little. But she, speaking about the father, wasn't seeming to be that happy about this subject. She would ask her, but another time. Because no one wants to give so much information about herself to someone who she met not so long ago. "So if you follow me, I'll bring you to the waterfalls, it's not that far from here." They started to walk together in the forest, and now she could hear the voice of the happy sounds of the waterfall, a flow in the Force that could be heard from very far. "And about the last question that you asked, yeah, our Order is at war. We try and destroy the darkness wherever we see. But, mission is the true word for this, war is not something that we can afford right now. We try and maintain peace as long as possible." She continued moving, knowing that the woman here was a historian, she could already know too much about the Order that Nima didn't. The voice of the water got louder and louder, at last, she could see the tall waterfalls from afar. "Isn't it beautiful?" She told her, with a smile on her face.

Alexandra Feanor

[member="Nima Tann"]

Alexandra smiled and listened to the woman as she went on about everything from the war to their mission. It was good to see that the Silver Jedi had such devotion in their people and she was even more so curious because of the woman's species itself, or rather the sub species she belonged too. By all accounts she expected the woman to be a darksider if she hadn't spoke... or if Alex hadn't looked at her signature in the first place but either way, one of her ilk were not normally seeing in the realm of the Jedi. Then the waterfall, it was indeed beautiful and while Nima might have stopped and watched it Alexandra kept walking to it, her eyes running over it as her smile grew, nothing malignant or otherwise crossing her aura as she stood there. "You have no idea how much so..." Seeing this waterfall did cause one thing, a yearning to have her home back, to have Alderaan back, and her many lessons and meetings near a waterfall much like this one.

Nima Tann

"This waterfall is very special for the Silver Jedi. Most of the Jedi come here and meditate, they say the Force is very strong here, not anywhere like Voss." They stood and just felt the aura of this waterfall flowing, slowly touching to the rocks at the bottom. She always found peace in here, the Force was alive, flowing with the water and then mix with the weather, which made this area Force-sensitive and react to the other Force-sensitives. Seeing the woman, the water flow angry, as if understanding she wasn't a part of the Voss. The time continued to pass as they stood, watching calmly as the Force fly through them, changed them, calmed them a bit. "Well, there's still Temple and the Temple grounds that I didn't show you. But I don't think they'll let you in. And besides..." She stopped there a bit and then looking at the sun, her expression changed from calm to shocked. "Oh my, look at the time. I am late for my training. Sorry... I need to leave now, maybe we can continue to talk about the history about the Silver Jedi later?" She told, then prepared her equipment for departure.

OOC: Sorry I need to drop this thread, I am a bit busy and I have so much going on, let's make another thread later when I get things under control, okay? :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom