Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A curious inquery....

Gae'celic Alor, Master Beskarsmith
ok, so I had started a development thread for a ship. Then, I kinda went away for a while.... So instead of resurrecting said thread, can I do another as a Part 2, with a little time warp in it, and adjust the development of the ship, and work from there?

[member="Mac O Shenanigans"]
Development threads are no longer necessary with the most recent iteration of the factory, except in instances of using restricted materials. So, good news is that you may not need to even complete your development stuff unless you were planning to make it using one of the restricted materials.

Here's the factory standardized rules so you can look it over, quite a bit has changed.

[member="Mac O Shenanigans"]
The unique exception for restricted materials only applies to the Technology section of the factory, for an unique ship utilizing beskar you would still need to complete the objective.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom