Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

First Reply A crash in Contruum

In the planet Contruum a few hours ago a violent crash just happened it seems that a Escape Pod just crashed here. It was the Escape Pod of a young Dathomirian Zabraks , Ferocious. The Escape Pod landed just in front of a lake and the impact while not mortal was enough to badly hurt the youngling inside. After some failures he finally manage to get out and try to walk his face covered in blood and his whole corpse showing signs of fatigue, however too much was too much even for a kid special like him, and the young Zabrak can't walk anymore and he fall after losing consciousness in the lake, death probably waiting him.

Last edited:
What better place is there to enlist servants for the Empire than from within Mandalorian territory? It was a good addition tacked onto plan A.

The Emperor's appointed Gerent of Dathomir was out doing just that after she heard about the abduction of Darth Miseria possibly at the hands of one Mandalorian beast who went by the name K Kaine Australis . Intel is being gathered among the ranks of the Empire. It is for this purpose the Nightsister tip-toed between the realms of the physical and the Netherworld to gather any information she could regarding the possible whereabouts of the abducted Sith. The wayward younglings which she shoved into the Nether to lead away to her home were an added bonus.

A Mandalorian settlement is all the same to the Nightsister. But they have cast their settlements across system after system! Surely one is sacred to them like people who can experience sentimental emotion; she suspects, just maybe. The Nightsister held little regard for non-magickal beings. She imagined their comprehension of existence could possibly be that of a mere infant.

The sky boomed overhead during the hours of dusk, as she was just about to open a portable to make another planetary jump. She felt the aura, the presence of the occupant of an escape pod. A male, but possibly one of her own, someone worth saving.

Apparating into thin air from where she stood, she reappeared at the site of the wreckage. Raising her hands she snuffed out the flames which threatened to consume the area. She tugged a small glass vile from her bracelet, and levitated it over towards the young Zabrak male still upright trapped within his escape pod. The Nightsister poured its bodily mending contents over him and softly crooned her incantation to heal his wounds, and clear his head of delirium.

Ferocious Jalza Ferocious Jalza

Last edited:
Pom Stych Tivé Pom Stych Tivé
It seems the destiny enjoy mocking him, while he was saved from a certain death he was taken back by the very people he tried to escape in the first place, well it was not exactly the same. Because this time the person which was with his life in her hands was one of the Legendary Night sisters, while they are from the same people he never really directly meet them, after all the situation of his village was a bit particular even if they are Dathomirian Zabrak.

The magic having the effects expected Ferocious open his eyes with some difficulty and the kid look around him with a face of confusion.

The Nightbrothers and the Nightsisters upheld a long unspoken agreement regarding how destiny favored their remarkable differences. The two would seem unable to live one without the other, although they have lived long segregated, the Nightsisters for their innate propensity for feminine superiority in magickal evolution, and the Nightbrothers for their warrior prowess. Humanoid or Zabrak gave cause for no differentiation between ability nor station of kinship. The Nightsisters saw value in that their own sons would train under the tutelage of the Nightbrothers.

Dathomir is inhabited by Witches and Warlocks of Light and Dark alignment alike, most tolerable today co-existing among one another. What would give any cause to run away from her? Pom knew other lifestyles, for she did once seek to learn how the rest of the galaxy lived. It did not take long for her to find her heart and soul yearning for the culture and familiarity of her homeworld.

Pom watched the young one as he began returning to his senses. "What is going on up there? What situation did you come from?" she asked.

Ferocious Jalza Ferocious Jalza

As the young Son of Dathomir fully come to his senses he ask in a weak voice showing that he is not yet in a full condition.

"Who are you..?" He blink once or twice and then open wide his eyes as if something don't seems to be normal, he feel like he somehow know this woman. "..." but no other word are splited Pom Stych Tivé Pom Stych Tivé

The Nightsister handed the young Nightbrother another spit of her tincture to aid him. Some just need more help than others, or fought the effects, making recovery take longer.

"I am a seer, out on a brief mission, seeing you," she offered a vague answer to his question.

Still he hadn't provided her with any answers, as to what lead him to crash land in an escape pod. Whether there is a bounty out on his head or he is escaping some bad situation, there is nothing he would need to fear. Dathomir citizens don't typically find the rest of the galaxy readied to invade their orbit. She just looked at Ferocious Jalza Ferocious Jalza for a moment, a hiccup in her immediate plans.

"I recommend you venture straight to the nearest satellite medical ward. I can get you there safely."

"Seeing me ?" After a brief pause the child take over his pain and confusion once and for all, seemingly ready to speak now . "I am from a planet, far away from here. Some call it the planet of Dark magic and sorcery. " Feeling like he need to be honest with this female the young Nightbrother continue "I got away from my clan and village, because they were not kind with me. They dind't love me..in fact I never saw the rest of my kind baring my own clan.

Getting up on a stance the boy take a few step back to have a better look on were he is and how got there. Crossing his arms and looking around him he turn back to the Witch and answer with a small but firm voice. "I don't need medical attention, I need to find how to become the strongest ! My father told me that there is only two kind of people, those who seek power and those who are weak. I am not weak !"

The boy hadn't spoken the name of his planet, but the Matriarch could only imagine it to have been Dathomir; although she could be incorrect. The Nightsisters and the Nightbrothers of Dathomir have eternally remained segregated. The doings of the males were of no concern to the Nightsisters unless they afront the Sith Imperials who are under contract to work there, while the planet itself exists within the reaches of the Sith Empire. It was liberated from Mandalorian outposts, by the Sith Empire.

Pom herself does not invest much weight in this Ashla emotion the boy mentioned. "My people exist to learn about their craft. We do not trouble ourselves with such futile gain, aside from the fact that success earns the intimate ties of which you speak." The bonds of family is very important to the Nightsisters Covens. Those who did not learn were of no use to the community. The Witch had no knowledge of Nightbrothers, except that they always sought our the women for comfort, while the Nightsisters could have cared less for most of them. The men held different ways. "What exactly do you believe this emotion felt over you can merit you? I tell you truly that it only earns you the desire to kill. I can assure you, your instructors know this very well."

He does indeed require medical attention, thus her eyes narrowed at his curt remark. "You did just crash your escape pod, but if you are fine then you know how to embark off this planet on your own. I am sure the Mandalorians will assist you." The Mandalorians very likely may, just not in any manner he might deem comfortable, she knew.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom