Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Faction A Congregation of Congratulatory Companions

Cora, in fact, did catch Alicio's greyscale gaze, and received a slight smile and a short nod- the universal way to say 'hello, it's good to see you, but I acknowledge that you're busy'. Their conversation would have to wait for later, too.

Kahlil's intense stare toward the center of the room was picked up on by all three Organas, though Alicio was the only one able to guess what it meant. He patted Liana's head, acknowledging that he and Kahlil may share the experience of fatherly suspicion too, one day.

Of course, he gave Vera a short hug, then got out of the way as Liana leapt towards the half-Epicanthix, squeaking excitedly. "Good! We have bread!" The half-Mirialan did another presentational motion towards the table, as if she was making sure Vera had seen them.

"I'll be honest," the Count began, rubbing the back of his head sheepishly. "I had no clue what Aris and Colette liked, so I guessed on bread flavors. And, of course, the twins helped me bake them." Lia stood up a little taller, proud of herself. Truly... Alicio only let them hold some of the ingredients. But as long as they felt like they were helping. "How does it feel to have your family grow so quickly, in such a short time? From three to... Eight? Almost nine?"

August shrank back a little more as Kahlil turned his eyes to the boy, even as his smile grew at the attention. "Yeah." He tilted his body back and forth. "I preeetty tall."

- Kahlil Noble Kahlil Noble - Valery Noble Valery Noble - Corazona von Ascania Corazona von Ascania - Others -

Ariana Du Couteau, Jedi Padawan
Outfit (No Right Arm/Sleeve Tied)

JiGZUcY.png

With a rather undignified huff, Ariana moved the strap of her bag back into place as she continued to walk at a brisk pace. Honestly she hadn’t expected to oversleep her alarm by that much, nor did Ariana expect to get her bearings so slow. Quite the morning. But it hadn’t been too troublesome to overcome, Ariana would have to thank her brother for planning out gifts in advance.

Ariana looked briefly at her bag to inspect the gifts, good the boxes look perfect. With a more dignified huff of determination, she legged it towards the Noble residence. Birthday parties only come along once a year, Ariana giggled to herself as she approached the door to stop and listen. A little late. . . er, fashionably late.

As she opened and walked through the door her nose perked up at the scent of chocolates and other assorted treats. Her mouth began to water and Ariana realized that she indeed forgot something this morning, Breakfast is overrated anyways. She chalked it up to making room for the many delicacies she could try at this party.

Focus. Ariana looked around and recognized several faces, obviously the three guests of honor, but also she saw a few other Padawans like Shan, Corazona and Master Khahil and Valery Noble. Wait, can you be a guest of honor if you live in the residence that said party is taking place? The interesting thought aside, Ariana noticed a Senator that felt she should know his name.

Her eyes returned to the small banquet of treats and snacks and Ariana figured she could make her introductions later. A soft grumble from her stomach agreed and with two votes in favor Ariana headed to inspect which chocolates appeared the sweetest.
I will never forgive those who make bitter dark chocolate.
Vy2NTqS.png

"Remember when we used to be that way?"

"You know I don't..."

Makko's thoughts had followed the same train as Cora's. He stopped himself from saying it out loud. The very last thing he needed was for Loomi to ask why they had not been that way.

"I'm fine," he said with a smile. Her fingers traced over gentle indentations in the skin. The kitten had only been playing. If he had yanked his hand back the claws might have cut him.

He turned and met Colette's gaze. It didn't surprise him that she was checking on her kitten amongst all these new people.

"I think they'll be fine," Makko said. He cared about Colette and Shan. He wasn't just watching with mild interest as the drama unfolded.

"I do remember feeling embarrassed when we were seen kissing."

He gave Cora's hand a squeeze. Things were very different now and he was starting to feeling like they were more comfortable in themselves.

"Now why did Aurra kick Gatz?" he mused.

Kahlil_Div2.png

"You are getting quite tall, aren't you?"

Kahlil chuckled a little before he stood up again, glanced towards Alicio. Bread. He wasn't saying anything aloud. but his baker mindset was already praising the work that had gone into such a good gift. "It hasn't felt like such a short time. Though the triplets have really numbed the feeling of there being too many at once." There was no bigger shock than going in to learn more about one child only to be told there were, in fact, three.

"I wouldn't trade it for anything. Though I'm still debating on if I should say something to Shan and Colette."

-----

"Moooom."

Aris let out a sigh in acceptance at the over display of mothership Valery brought. It wasn't anything too surprising to him. He was used to it at this point. Not that he was ever against it. Though her gift as a surprise. He blinked, looking over the tickets before looking up at her. He was trying to keep himself as calm as he usually did, but the twinkle and smile he had he couldn't help or hide.

".. I love this."

Valery Noble Valery Noble | Alicio Organa Alicio Organa

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom