Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A Commander's Inspection

Wandering Naval Officer
The time finally came for Commander Aran Piett to look over the final roster of his new appointment, the FIV Anvil of Dosuun. Going over all the officers and department chiefs was going to be a long process, but to Aran it was one he needed to do. Right away he noticed something wasn't right with the files though. Aran's ship was lacking Pilots for his starfighters. Since Aran wasn't to familiar with anyone in the Starfighter Corp, he kinda just put out a general request for pilots. Hopefully some pilots that needed a ship of operations would come running to the new vessel of the First Order fleet.
Aran's request to high command want simple and to the point
"FIV Anvil of Dosuun requests pilots to fill out TIE complement before being sent out into service."
Now it was just time to finish the rest of the paper work and wait for pilots to come knocking so to speak. His pilots would be the least of his worry though, as some of the officers in his files were less the competent, so he would have to replace them as well. Aran didn't want to be the laughing stock of the fleet, he wanted to be the best, prove his worth. He wanted to make a name for himself, and show he was worth the time and money the First Order put in to train him, build him a ship, and pay him for his service. To Aran this wasn't a laughing matter this was the time to crack down and make sure nothing was out of place.
[member="Sara Lee Jones"]

The FIV Anvil of Dosuun was looking for skilled pilots to fill their fighter complements

So Sara Lee Jones, lieutenant in the navy leader of the bolt flight, decided to jump on this opportunity, she still had one arm but was in the process of goimg to purchase one, she knocked on the door of [member="Aran Piett"] before she was admitted in and gave a smile to then man" sir" she said and saluted before she lowered her only arm down to her side" lieutenant Sara Lee Jones of bolt flight

Wandering Naval Officer
"Ah Lieutenant, please sit down." Aran motioned to a chair, it was then he just realized the Lieutenant was missing an arm. This new discovery didn't change his mind about the woman though. if she was a good pilot then she was a good pilot. Aran looked over the Lieutenant's service jacket, so there was a long somewhat uncomfortable silence while he did this. He could sense some discomfort from the Lieutenant as she sat there on the other side of the desk, but yet not a word was spoken from the Commander, Aran closed the file, looked at the Lieutenant, then stood up walked over to a cabinet and put the file away.​
At this point he saw the look of dejection on the Lieutenant's face. "Don't worry Lieutenant, you are to be assigned to the Anvil. So you can relax. I do this to all the crew I look over, it is my way to judge character, the ones the tend to speak up are ones that I don't tend to accept, due to they feel they are entitled to be here." Aran extends his hand to the Lieutenant as to shake hers. "Also you might want to go to Medical ASAP to get fitted with a prosthetic. I have a feeling we will be getting our orders soon."​
[member="Sara Lee Jones"]

She looked to him. As she relaxed and sat down, she had heard some things about this man....like he has executed a few of his own men himself, so she had a few rights to be slightly nervous around him

She then spoke, crisp and formal" I do not feel entitled to be here...only honored to be chosen from the 100th to be on your ship sir " she saI'd and shook his hand " in the process of ordering one so I can use it, might not be first order but it'll be strong enough for my high gravity turns and such sir

[member="Aran Piett"]

Wandering Naval Officer
"Good as long as it gets the job done, that is all I need."​
Aran gives a nod to the Lieutenant, salutes, then goes back to his chair.​
"You are dismissed Lieutenant, Oh and yes the rumors are true, I can be a bit harsh." He smiled at the end to show he knew what she was thinking about him executing some of his officers.​

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom