Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A Collector's Dream

For those with multitudes of funds and resources at their disposal, activities such as "Collecting" are commonplace. Thus was the case with the Echani CEO of Czerka Corporation: the Galaxy-spanning company that has been providing governments and organizations with quality weapons for millennia. Today, Tyri Lsu had reached out across the stars in order to make contact with one who could assist in adding to his collection; one that he oftentimes stored under the care of the Templar Order. To this end, his personal freighter surged forth from the depths of Hyperspace and came to a halt within neutral space. Garbed in his finest suit and tie, the CEO then opened a transmission with the woman he was to do business with this day: one [member="Matsu Ike"].

Appearing on the other end as a hazy, azure hologram, the Echani rendered a polite bow of greeting and spoke in his formal tone. "Greetings Master Jedi. I thank you for agreeing to see me this fine day. Would you show me these rare finds that you had spoken of before?"

Emberlene's Daughter, The Jedi Generalist
[member="Tyri Lsu"]

Matsu had to admit she was surprised again... more so because this wasn't such a bad thing. It wasn't everyday the owner of a multi billion credit company messaged you personally and asked to see your collection. So when she arrived in the vanguard and looked over the datacrons assembled a smile formed turning to the hologram displayed from the droid. "THank you, I have several rare things, mostly because in the past the order was highly reclusive in terms of information but now. Now they want to try and make a better image in war time. I am guessing you have seen some of the listed items, is there anything that catches your eye?"

"Yes, there was one particular...anthology that I had heard about. 'Twas the Abridged History of the Sith Empire. This item intrigues me immensely and I am willing to pay top dollar for it. In fact, my bid for this is: 1 Million Credits in addition to 1,000 of my new, HK-series Commando Droids. In this time of war, I'm sure that the Order will find excellent usage for these funds and droids, and I hope that you find these suitable payments. What say you?" replied the Echani, rendering a polite bow once more.

[member="Matsu Ike"]

Edited to reflect changes to the auction listing.

[member="Tyri Lsu"]

That was a lot of credits, more then enough that she and Hanna could retire with their daughters while living more in the lap of luxury. The droids themselves would have much to do and or using those funds with the order could find a great use. She for a moment was speechless while going towards the shelf and slowly started to grab the datacrons with a large box. A collection like this was larger then most others and she finally spoke. "That is very generous, and something I can gladly accept. The droids and credits will find good use." Matsu finished and tapped a finger along the length of the case she was storing them in and delicately they were ordered properly. "I'll have your datacrons for you at the air lock."

Once confirmation that the exchange was acceptable, the CEO began furiously tapping upon his Datapad. The first thing that was required was the transferring of the aforementioned funds to the woman's account; which he promptly did so. As the credits moved from one account to the next, he mused over just how many zeros were added to the end of her current balance. Once the transfer concluded, Tyri then ordered the shipment of droids to be sent to the location of Matsu's choosing. At the same time, he motioned for one of his droids to venture to the airlock; where it was promptly loaded up with the datacrons in question. Both would be paroused at his leisure, with copies to be made by the Templars as a backup. With the business done, Tyri then said: "It was a pleasure doing business with you Master Jedi. I'm sure we'll stay in touch."

[member="Matsu Ike"]

[member="Tyri Lsu"]

Matsu gave a bow from the airlock and put the destination of where the droids would go. Straight to Hanna's office to be her personal bodyguards for a time until she returned. The jedi master looked back at what was around and spoke to the droid while it went about with her. "Come now let us return home we have done plenty."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom