Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A Cold Depravity

[member="Darth Haze"]

Hills of Hoth

It had been nearly three decades since Silara had last stepped foot on Hoth. The last time around she had been hunting for a Dark Jedi that had spread rumors - lies - that he was the father of her eldest child, long before she had been a Sith lord or even knight among the One Sith. Today, at present, however, she was here for a far different purpose in mind. As a master of the Dark Side, and devoted Sith lord, Silara sought out acolytes that had potential to someday reach peaks greater than her own, to continue the eternal persistence and growth of the Sith Order, or - at the very least - play the part of efficient enforcer. She was most certainly not looking for her Vader, as much as the current trend of Sith thought to use their apprentices in such a manner, foremost because she knew she wasn't eternal, even if she had cheated death once before - however recent.

Through visions, rumors, and other forms of intelligence, Silara had located an approximate area that a neophyte of the dark side lingered. She wasn't certain if he had attracted attention from the First Order just yet, whom she had purposely avoided due to their difference in ideals, but the general idea was to approach the young man and sway him to her side with promises of power and shared knowledge. Silara, of course, doubted he would be the last apprentice she would take but knew that taking an acolyte with potential was better than fumbling around the galaxy without one in the current state of the Sith in the galaxy. They might have found asylum as a people - at least those who were former members of the One Sith - with the First Order, and some might have taken the more gentle approach of the new Sith Order that was rising up in the cradle of the Sith worlds, but Silara knew the former as being shadows of a much more powerful era of Sith and the latter as being far too unknown to bank on as a certainty for the future. For now she would play the part of teacher, ensure the perseverance of her order, and cement a foundation for a new era of Sith.

Approaching her destination, a small enclave on Hoth that was rumored to house the Acolyte, Silara pressed on with her trek through snow and ice with a dark hood drawn over much of the top of her face, her lips pressed thin against the cold.

As i walk through the snow lands of hoth i look atound, a moment goes by and i notice nothing but snow for miles. "Is there even a temple here?" i ask my self as i continue to walk towards a vast nothingness. I look around once more trying to find even a measly cave...nothing, i fall to my knees and start to shed a tear. "Will i ever find a temple on this deslet planet" i think to my self as i slowly ease my way through the snow.

[member="Darth Vitium"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom