Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A Clone Wars Roleplay

Since I’ve recently joined these forums, I would like to introduce my character as Varis Nostrae, Jedi Master during the Clone Wars, General of the 315th Legion. Varis is one of the most skilled duelists at the time, being on par with people like Yoda and Dooku. So I was wondering if anyone is up for a Clone Wars Roleplay.

The story would be about Varis and a squad of the 315th Legion fighting on Arkax Station against a few battalions of droids. So, anyone up for it?

Last edited:
Second King of The Elysium Empire
Since I’ve recently joined these forums, I would like to introduce my character as Varis Nostrae, Jedi Master during the Clone Wars, General of the 315th Legion. Varis is one of the most skilled duelists at the time, being on par with people like Yoda and Dooku. So I was wondering if anyone is up for a Clone Wars Roleplay.

The story would be about Varis and a squad of the 315th Legion fighting on Arkax Station against a few battalions of droids. So, anyone up for it?

This site is thousands of years after The Clone Wars, so I'm afraid we can't do that. However my faction has a Jedi who was frozen for thousands of years in it. Perhaps you could follow that route? We could even have a flashback thread where you're fighting The Separatists.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom