Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A Clockwork Galactic Response

Character Name: Ben Watts
Faction Represented: Galactic Republic
Speaking at the War Council: No
Independent Flotilla Volunteer: No
Comments & Concerns:

Even when I pm'd you.

Srs.

After all, I have fun with this site through and through. But, I feel as if tomorrow I will be better able to "correct" my post. So, yeah. I'll leave what I posted for now. Tomorrow, it's srs bznz. And then, this event will become fun.

Yes it does. Though, last night was fun. Staff drinking game & League of Legends losing streak, can't ask for more. I just think one of us may have died, as he sounded pretty wrecked.

I like the responses so far in the role-play and will reply later when Omni recovers as well, but I imagine that won't take him too long.

Valik

Professor of Alchemy
@[member="Darth Apparatus"]

God dang you. Now I need to figure out how to get the hell out.

Excellent twist though. Just god dang you man.

Valik said:
God dang you. Now I need to figure out how to get the hell out. Excellent twist though. Just god dang you man.
I think you would do so well serving our gracious machine overlord.

But if you disagree, then I gave an idea for one way to get out. ;)

Valik

Professor of Alchemy
Not so soon. And yes, you did give me a way out, but I'm not just gonna follow it to the letter. I need to put some actual work into it, and get a crippled moff out. Frick.

Flint Pherson

F
Ya know. The next time I get a PM from Apparatus saying: Hey can I come? My answer is going to be: Hue hue. :p

tumblr_lj7n9x2O4x1qignq2o1_500.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom