Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A change of heart... to a even darker one (Open to Sith)

VenomTartarus

Silence means more than words
Why are choices so hard? Doubt clouds our mind when we stand before the opportunity to choose a path... to leave or stay, to run or fight, to choose darkness or light... A common denominator in this Universe where the Force flows through all and each one of us. The Force bends with our choices and that is what makes it so very important. And the other way works as well... The Force can bend and twist a being. And therefore we either have a choice in paths or we only think we do.

For Venom it was always strange his own path... He was responsible for his downfall, he knew that he could be heading towards a cliff, but he instead he found a black hole. He chose a path that pulled him into something he could not escape. Was that what he intended? It is unknown... for the only one who could have given that answer died long ago, who died the moment he fell, his former self. The noble that lived in Coruscant was now a husk, his soul lost and replace by whatever twisted and dark spirit the artifacts have created and stored inside Venom's old body. The new Venom Tartarus is one of darkness... not a noble of Coruscant. But maybe something is left... though that is a story for another time.

For now there is another story, Venom was to change again. The artifacts that kept him alive were also alive themselves, like a symbiote living with Venom. And it was time for an alteration, for a choice of paths. Only this time there was no doubt...

On Malachor V ,the death of so many lead to the death of this planet, the death of the Force that once flowed there. Now there is only a husk... ironic, a perfect match. To this planet Venom traveled and searched for the old ruins of a Sith temple. There he would find the chambers necessary for his next steps down a path that would lead him even further down the darkness. He came with an army of Sith troopers and his personal Sith assassins to serve as guards of the ruins and mainly of the chambers. Until the ritual was concluded no one would enter unless given authorization.

And to fulfill this ritual he requested special artifacts and machines to be delivered to this chamber and then sent a few invitations to people who have proved more than capable of helping him in this endeavor. He sent a message to his guests' personal datapads requesting their presence in Malachor V : " I request your assistance in a small project... I may have asked your aid in the past and I ask of it again. After this is done, I will be able to do so much... And I will repay you. Take in consideration my past requests and maybe you will see this is worth seeing and attending." (@Pandeima , @Silas Malkavian , @Sarkus Twin Kilborn )

And for his master, Venom didn't need to send a message to the datapad. He just needed to focus himself in the force and send out that signal that first called his master when they met, the one Venom knew his master would instantly recognize. (@Zaiden James-Greyson )

Matreya

Zaiden stepped down from his StealthX, eyes squinting around himself to find his student. He knew him to be near, and thusly began to seek him. In a matter of minutes Zaiden came upon his friend whom was surrounded by equipment he didn't recognize, "@[member="VenomTartarus"] how are you my friend? I sensed your call and made haste. What can I do?"

VenomTartarus

Venom was meditating with the artifacts floating and circling around him, as if talking to him and he was replying. Ancient holocrons with secrets and there was much to learn, but that could be dealt with later. Venom got up and looked at his master, @[member="Zaiden James-Greyson"] . He approached his master and bowed: "Greetings Master, I'm feeling quite splendid... And I thank you for your presence. I hope you are good as well?"

Venom turned towards the artifacts and with the force inserted them in the slots of a few pillars that surrounded a circle where Venom was meditating. "What you can do my master... is to assist me in a small ritual. Why don't we wait for the rest of the guests and I'll explain then? Make yourself at home of course." Venom made a gesture to cover the entire chamber and then walked into one of his special machines and inserted some data there while waiting for the rest.

Sarkus Twin Kilborn

The Warrior Time Forgot
He was at a bar, well to be more accurate he was being thrown out of one after once again being too drunk to truly stand when he heard his datapad ring with a notification of new message. He groaned, he had gotten plenty of them recently stating they were sorry for his lost and that they were there for him. Where were they now for him. That was his main concern. He needed them, but because he was being an alcoholic no one seemed to care. He grunted and then read the message. He blinked, Venom Tartarus... Venom Tartarus... Where did he know that name. And within a flash it hit him, he had helped the man with his secret sith assassins.

He stumbled to his feet and then headed for his ship, lowering the ramp and enters it. Setting course for Malachor IV... It had been a long time since he had been there, he wasn't there when the planet collapsed, he was around before and after that event. It still shook him. The planet was foreshadowing what eventually happened to Korriban, it was dead, as is Korriban. He laid back and after a long time, he finally arrived on the planet's surface. He could sense the Force devoid here. It sickened him, or that could have been the fact he was still very drunk.

He stepped out of the ship and entered the temple, holding his datapad to show any soldier or assassin who attempted to approach him. His anger was always close to heart these days, he had changed, there was a growing amount of stubble of his face, turning into a beard, bags under his eyes and constant death of anyone so much as annoys him slightly. He saw Venom with another person, someone he did not recognise, so he politely just nodded his head.

@[member="VenomTartarus"]
@[member="Zaiden James-Greyson"]

VenomTartarus

Venom dropped his work the moment he heard the chamber' doors open. He looked to the door only to see an old friend (@[member="Sarkus Twin Kilborn"]) . "Twin! It is good to see you came... I believe none of this will be a waste of time for you"

Venom walked towards Twin to shake his hand but stopped midway. He whispered to Twin: "Are you drunk?" Venom could smell a scent of alcohol from him. "No matter... what ever is your reason for such an atitude it is not important now... but after this is done you will see that I might be of help with your problems"

Venom pointed to Zaiden: "And he is my master... Darth Zados. Make yourself at home"-

Sarkus Twin Kilborn

The Warrior Time Forgot
His mind powers were already at work, entering both minds and he nodded, by the time Venom had told Sarkus, about Zaiden, he found out as much as he could. He had been using his mind abilities more and more, like a muscle, training it for more difficult minds for when he takes down the Jedi and drains them all of soup.

"Hello Venom, glad to see those assassins are fully functioning." When he moved in close and whispered asking if he was drunk, he shrugged and looked at the Sith Knight I doubt it will turn Isis back into a Sith Venom. He sighed and shrugged as he nods to the other Force User. Greetings Darth Zados. He didn't call Zaiden by his actual name just in case

He sat in a shadowed corner and closed his eyes, in a sort of meditation mode, he felt himself lifted up and body tingling as if electricity was passing through him at a very low voltage.

VenomTartarus

"Your doubts may mean nothing... There is no question the dark side can do incredible things. And we might just find the solution you seek. Lets focus on the task at head and then we should think about this matter... I am only expecting the arrival of two others and then we can begin. Unless others join as well and in that case we shall accept their help. We shall see."

Venom expected the help from his other associate @[member="Pandeima"] and the arrival of a scientist that helped him in the past (@Silas Malkavian )

@[member="Zaiden James-Greyson"] @[member="Sarkus Twin Kilborn"]

Silas Malkavian

S
[SIZE=10pt]@[member="VenomTartarus"] @[member="Sarkus Twin Kilborn"] @[member="Zaiden James-Greyson"][/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]Silas was in the middle of yet another test involving his prized ysalamir's blood and its effects on midi-chlorians when his data pad vibrated. The message was short and to the point. Being that the business he had conducted for Mr. Tartarus in the past was so pivotal in his own research and lucrative as well; Silas put his test on hold and began gathering his supplies. [/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]Silas quickly walked up the boarding ramp to his recently cleaned ship and made his way to the cockpit. The venerable Baudo-class star yacht sprung to life as he activated the ignition and within minutes he was on his way to the atmosphere and Malachor V. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]**Two Days Later**[/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]Silas stepped from his ship and moved to the building that could only be an ancient Sith temple. Silas hefted his heavy bag of equipment and his pet clung to its nutrient frame on his back. He entered to find two beings he had met before and one who he’d never seen. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]“I came as quickly as I could.” Silas said calmly with a fake look of concern, “Are you in need of assistance?” [/SIZE]

VenomTartarus

Venom laughed "My good friend Dr.Higginson was it?... " Venom came near @[member="Silas Malkavian"] and greeted him with a hand shake. "Assistance, yes. I need you to operate some new toys. And of course allies of the Sith are always well rewarded so no need to discuss payments now. Last time you were well rewarded and now you will be as well. Come and I'll show you around..."

Venom came close to @[member="Zaiden James-Greyson"] " My master Darth Zados" and then pointing to @[member="Sarkus Twin Kilborn"] "and him you already now. I was expecting another but it seems she will not come. You three should suffice for my plans."

"Why are you here you may ask? Why would I call you to this wasteland, where the force has died, a wound, a black hole to the force. For that same reason. A wound heals, this planet heals with the force. A black hole drags matter, the force is drawn to this planet. And the force has died here, and there will be a rebirth, but not of the planet. The energy that is slowly healing the planet will cease to heal it. I will wound the planet even further, create a even bigger black hole, to kill the force. And in the middle I will be there to let it flow, not to the planet but to me. It will come to heal and instead it will change only me. I will be reborn, my Master... You will see a more powerful Sith, the force of a planet in me, a dreaded black hole for the Jedi, Twin... And the most perfect creation, doctor..."

Venom pointed at the machines and the artifacts and then extending his hands as if holding the ceiling "Doctor, this machines can be used to synthesize a new DNA from mine, one that would spread and change my cells to be ready to accept the force. Alter the midichlorians Doctor and we shall be ready for the next step. I would also ask of you to forge a new armor for me, I have the data there... It will be a special armor with my "special" artifacts. Twin and Master I need you to help me wound the force. For that I have drawn the souls of the death with the use of concentration and those artifacts in those pillars. It was not hard when they still lurk around. We shall twist the souls and rip the force apart when we do it. And with those same artifacts, these chambers, my new body's biology and with our power of the force combined... I can be reborn as a new dark being."

Whispering to himself :"And such my past dies... to be born a future of reckoning against the galaxy."

Silas Malkavian

S
Silas nodded to all present and walked to the machines indicated by Venom. He took off his black wide brimmed hat and placed on the flat top of a grey mainframe computer monitor and began checking the instruments before he had to use them. They were advanced systems for a certainty, and ones he'd be happy to have his hands on again, but for now he'd avoid causing trouble. He plugged his data pad into the main monitor for ease of interfacing and began activating all of the currently needed equipment.

"I should be ready in about 15 minutes, Mr. Tartarus." Silas said in a professional tone, "I just have to get aquainted with things so I don't push the wrong button at the wrong time."
@[member="VenomTartarus"] @Sarkus Twin Kilborn @Zaiden James-Greyson
((I was waiting for people to post sorry))

VenomTartarus

(it is okay I wasn't talking about you specifically, nobody was saying anything! But thanks for the reply)

"I understand perfectly... I can have the patience to wait not for failure. Take your time. How about the rest? Will you assist me? Twin and my master?" Venom waited for the reply of his other two allies. Without them he could not cause the wound in the planet.

VenomTartarus

(@[member="Zaiden James-Greyson"] I never asked nor do I think is necessary, lets just make a thread were things go sort of different than expected. Instead of an increase in power it will be like a change of character. I don't want to have to go through the process of asking, and them analyzing and so on. We both already know the answer... so let's rp and keep in mind, no change of power. That is the IC intention but it will never happen. We'll come up with something. Seems good?)

Matreya

(@[member="VenomTartarus"] sounds good. I just been having to many problems recently with the admin and don't want anymore. But without the power upgrade it's all good)

VenomTartarus

(@[member="Zaiden James-Greyson"] I understand your concern but don't worry if anything happens, I'll take full responsibility. We can continue to rp and no power change)

Matreya

Zaiden arched a brow at what was proposed, to force evolutions hand and make @[member="VenomTartarus"] better than he already was. It was quite the idea, and even if it succeeded it could alter him in a way that he couldn't recover from. Zaiden gave it some thought, remaining entirely silent and contemplative...

"Very well Venom. I will assist you."

VenomTartarus

Venom nodded to his master @[member="Zaiden James-Greyson"] "Appreciated... I will be in your debt. And there is only one left to give an answer... Twin? How about it?" (@[member="Sarkus Twin Kilborn"])

Sarkus Twin Kilborn

The Warrior Time Forgot
He coughed and looked up, he noticed the scientist getting straight to work and then turned his attention to the Sith. It was something strange, something he would never have thought to do to himself. He shrugged and nodded his head Of course Venom, sounds of most interest.

VenomTartarus

"Then we all agree... Doctor finish the biosynthesis and start working on the armor afterwards. "(@[member="Silas Malkavian"])

In the middle of the chambers there was a circle and six pillars, Venom walked and stood in the middle of two of them, signalling for @[member="Sarkus Twin Kilborn"] and @[member="Zaiden James-Greyson"] to stand in the middle of two pillars as well. "As the doctor finishes his work we shall initiate ours. With the focus of us three, we can stab deep in the heart of the force, and the planet will scream across the galaxy.... its agony will leave this planet dead for so long, maybe even permanently. We can use the artifacts and they will be our swords. After that I shall accept the doctor's synthesis and then we shall focus on drawing the force to heal the planet. I will not allow it and in that I will be reborn."

Venom extended both his arms, each to one of the pillars next to him and closed his eyes. The artifacts of those pillars, pyramids with a emanation of a red and dark purple aura, lifted from them and the force could be felt. They had to close the circle by activating all six artifacts. After that the circle would do its job to hurt.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom