Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A chance Meeting

Time:

The space station over Mandalore was quite undertech for its day, however it served its purpose. The place served as little more than a metallic canister over the orbit of the planet where fuel and supplies were stored and conveyed onto ships while the customers could procure some form of semi-edible food. Food was hardly the word that even this spacer would call it.

He picked up the card-board like piece of meat and slapped it on the plate, it made a wet smacking sound as the thing gravy on it drizzled off. Reed gave a disheartened warble. James nodded and sighed, setting it down, "Ye right, the food back on the Angel be more appetizing than this. This hardly be any good 'tall."

The spacer took a swig of ne'tra gal. Ah, at least they had good alcohol, that would make up for the crime of the food. Several of the native soldiers gave him angry glares; how dare the outsider enjoy their alcohol. James gave them a smile and tilted his glass back, without a care in the world. They watched, half expecting him to gag or choke. He set the glass down, satisfied and fished a cigarette out, "Oi, bartender, ye got anything stronger than this? Tis too weak for me, lad."

The two old salts too their trays of food else where grumbling in Mando'a about his manners as the bartender shot him a dirty look for an answer. James raised a quiet toast to them chuckling. Raised on a freighter, there weren't many languages he didn't know, or couldn't pick up in a day or two.

Sighing, he looked at his watch. His contact should be here soon. And goodness knows he needed more weapons, the kind that this fellow could supply.

[member="Kylo Kyr'am"]

Kylo Kyr'am

Clan Kyr'am Alor'ad/Grim legion Leader
The Bar door opened and Kylo walked on. His dark tan duster near floor length around his Beskar torso armor with a rifle sling going diagonal across his chest, his blue jeans with a 3 belts two of them lopsidded with bullets in them. Around his thighs were straps indicating he was wearing tactical leg holsters holding Pistols. His gas mask lens glowed bright red under his Beskar Helmet.

Kylo walked up to the bar looking around for the contact he was supposed to meet. Then Kylo knocked on the bar counter to get the bartenders attention. The Bartender walked over to Kylo and waited for Kylo to say something. Kylo spoke in a casual voice with a heavy propose. "I'm looking for A man named [member=James Justice]. You know him?"

The Bartender points to the man in the hat with a duster on as well eating what looked like a slab of a bantha's a$$hole. Kylo shuttered at the thought of that might be what he is trying to eat. Kylo walked up to his table and grabbed a chair and sat down across from him.

James Justice?

James' head popped up as the man in the trench coat sat across from him. Leaning back, he gave a pleased grin, "Aye, that be right. Ye can call me Captain. I be assuming ye are Kylo."

The man ordered a drink for his new companion and drew two cigarettes, one for himself, offering the other to Kylo. "Allow me to start by saying the weapons I ordered are working perfectly, mate," James began. His charming ways always seemed to have a way of earning friends and talking his way out of enemies, "I can say me mates have had no complains, and the explosives," he chuckled, "unfortunately they like em a bit too much if ye follows me."

James winked and flicked the ashes from his light. "What can I do for ye?"

[member="Kylo Kyr'am"]

Kylo Kyr'am

Kylo nodded then pressed a button on the side of his helmet and it hissed as it released air. Kylo took the mask off that was attached to the helmet. Kylo had a pretty plain face minus the scar over his left eye. He has a moustache/beard goatee combination going on, his eyes were hazel his hair a buzzed cut style brown hair. He took the cigarette and pulled out a Zippo lighter and lit his cigarette then put the lighter down on the table.

I thank you for the smoke. And I'm glad you like my weapons, they have never let me down, I've been building weapons and ships since I was 7 years old. My father was a mandalorian, went rouge to find the Sith that slaughtered my mom, he made this Beskar I'm wearing. But anyways I'm getting off point here, I'm looking to form a Mercenary Tactical Squad, a unit if you will, and I do believe your the right man to help me out with that, you know what I have to offer, best normal primary weapons in the market and alot more coming out."

Kylo took a drag of his cigarette then exhaled it awaiting a reply from [member=James justice]

[member="Kylo Kyr'am"]

James listened, puffing a rapid cloud of smoke around himself. It was a habit he had when he was thinking. One that he was sure his lungs would end up punishing him for--one day. Rolling the ciggy across his lips the freighter shifted his weight and chuckled, "I always did like a man who got down to business. That, of course saves lots of time ye know."

Taking a drink of his alcohol, "Me father raised me, never knew me mum. He never talked about her neither, so I suppose I can follow ye on those manner of things," he dashed a bit of the ashes from his light, "I got a big thing coming up, and I won't say no," he gave a wry grin, "Growing up on a tramp freighter, ye can imagine what kinda life that is for a lad. That be the life I had. That also be the life that gives you contacts to a port on each system, three guns to a port, four bars to a gun, six women to a bar," he laughed and drummed his free fingers on the table, "Ah, what the feth, I'll go in with ye, sounds fair enough to me. I'll shoot a dozen names towards ye tomorrow, see who bites and ye can tell me if ye like," James swept his glass in a broad gesture, "And if and when we go gallivanting on a contract, I suppose ye might be interested in being filled in too, aye?"

Kylo Kyr'am

The bartender brought Kylo his drink and Kylo took it and took a drink as he took another drag of his cigarette. Kylo squinted his eyes thinking. "That I can, plus I can be useful to you, see my father being a mandalorian and all, taught me to fight and shoot, I can take a fly off your head from 500 meters away, and I can go hand to hand with anyone, even if I loose, my opponent will be feeling me the next day. But yes I'd like to be informed, anything you can throw my way, i'd be thankful, any business that makes money is good business unless it has to do with the Sith, the only good business there is the Sith being on the receiving end of my AR-Jurkard or one of my Krayt 1911s."

Kylo took another drink of his alcohol.

[member="Kylo Kyr'am"]

James chuckled at the comment about the Sith, "Then ye and I will get along swimmingly. I dun't support oppressive regimes, mate. That's not how we are. It always helps to have a skilled gun or two on hand, and the more skilled the better, of course."

The spacer thought for a moment, letting his cigarette burn down some. He could see this panning out nicely, however some new help would be needed soon. Larger ships for sure, heavy freighters to do the work he would need. Of course he wouldn't pay for them. First he didn't have the money, and second he could steal them from someone doing real harm--like pirates or the Sith. That would work for him. He shook his head and smiled wryly. Yes, indeed, things were moving along nicely, "I can almost certainly promise ye I'll be hiring ye on my own dime to help with a job when we get all the intel in place, something big. Something," he looked for the right word, "that'll make a real difference."

Kylo Kyr'am

Kylo nodded and finished his cigarette then took another drink of his alcohol. Kylo did favor a good Brandy. "So where is your base of operations located, mine is in in Mos Espa Tatooine, that's where your weapons you ordered can't from."

Kylo takes another drink as he awaits [member=James Justice]'s reply.

[member="Kylo Kyr'am"]

James looked around. The place wasn't crowded, truth be told the bartender was the only person there aside from a few old salts and angry Mandalorians who didn't appreciate the interloper's enjoyment of their beverage of choice. It was a kick in their balls that he had stronger and an even stronger kick that he didn't choke and enjoyed it.

"Not here," James said with a wink. "There are too many ears. Too many variables. Later, me promises. Just suffice it to say that it is quite out of the way, tucked away secure," he chucked, a thin stream of smoke coming from between his lips, "The company is built on pissing the feth out of pretty much every government by helping the people when they oppress or fail them. Safe to say we can't risk that information falling on the wrong ears accidentally so we aren't on the charts or registration. We prefer to keep it that way. But don't worry, I'll be sending you the co-ordinates very soon." He cleared his throat, "I hope ye understand, of course."

Kylo Kyr'am

Kylo nodded looking around at the people in the bar then back at [member=James Justice] and nodded. "Aye I do understand and I'll await your coordinate. But I do indeed like your plans and ideas. We will have to discuss them further in the future. I didn't just create a weapons company to be rich you know?"

Kylo took another drink finishing his alcohol.

[member="Kylo Kyr'am"]

"Aye, and I dun't make this company to make pretty pennies either," James agreed. He slathered the butt of his depleted cigarette in the thin gravy of his attempt at a meal, "We keep our ears to the ground and we help people, that's what its all about for us. Usually that is profitable, but when it ain't, I foot the bill." He sighed, "Main things we go up against these days are pirates. Ye can understand that, I am sure. Occasionally we will run something against the One Sith, Primeval, anything of that sort," he chuckled, "I am thinking about opening a transaction soon that ferries guns to One Sith resistance. Arming them from the inside. Dangerous, profitable, and doing good," his eyes twinkled, "Everything I can look for in a job. Can I count on you to give us adequate supplies for this venture when it pans out?"

Kylo Kyr'am

Kylo tilts his head back and thinks about the words that were spoken to him.

Alright so, I like the idea we would be helping those against OS and the Primevil. And you and I both posting for this fight on our own dime, but it's what's right. As for my weapons, indeed I'll lend a hand, and when I get a bigger name for my company (Tier 3) I'll be making armor as well.

"Those are words I like to hear," James said leaning back in his chair. He took another drink before continuing, "I will also be fishing out a new work against a pirate fleet in the Outer Rim. We need bigger ships for the type of jobs that are to come. Heavy freighters, not just ones like my Angel. I love her to bits, but more is going to need to be able to be hauled at once, mind ye, for the profits we need. It could be quite the job. I'll be keeping ye in mind for that as well, I am sure. Besides, why pay for what you can steal from these sorta people?"

[member="Kylo Kyr'am"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom