Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private A Chance Meeting

chris-voy-mh1160-l.jpg

Objective: Obtain black market weapons
Equipment: shuriken throwing stars, Willbreaker, Collapsible sniper rifle, Two vibro daggers, Blaster pistol, Grappling hook
Armour: MK I Nightsuit
Tags: Annasari Annasari

The Nighthaunter had been tasked by Discordia to obtain black market weapons for the Wild Hunt (The military Division of the Agents of Chaos). It wasn't exactly the most decorative mission that he had been one for the Agents of Chaos, however it was one that was needed. He had received contact from a fence that he used to use when he was an independent bounty hunter. His contact told him that he could hook him up with a supplier for a lot of underground untraceable gear, this was exactly what they needed. With Discordia's and the Silencer's blessings he left for Corellia. He landed in Coronet the capital of Corellia. He got off the ship after landing in the space dock, tossing the maintenance workers the credits required to fill up the ship and walked out of the space port into Coronet. Walking through the lower depths of Coronet he passed the familiar scum of the galaxy, exotic dancers, smugglers, bounty hunters, pimps, and book forgers. These were the places that he had grown up in and had grown to despise, but as fate would have it he found himself here once again. He walked into the club where he was supposed to meet his contact at, as he walked in the music stuttered slightly as everyone turned to look at the man clad in the armour that looked like it was forged from night. Realizing that he didn't want to cause any trouble everyone went back to doing whatever it was before he walked in. He walked over to the bartender and sat down in front of him as he looked around the bar for his contact.

"What can I get you sir?" The bartender asked shaking slightly looking at the masked man in front of him, it was obvious that he may need to change into his brown pants if he didn't pull himself together soon.The Nighthaunter looked up at the bartender through his mask, those sparkling green eyes glinting in the dark club light through the mask. He was your standard bartender a short and stout bald white man with a brown mustache, the man was clearly in the business of making a living and if that meant serving to criminals so be it.

"I am looking for someone... uses the code name tether, specializes in black market weaponry." He said in his voice modulator lowered voice through his mask. He could see the bartender weighing up his options and deciding whether or not he should give up the information he had on said individual. The bartender immediately got low and close to Nighthaunter so that only he and him could here each other speaking,

"He is waiting around the back of the building for you." He whispered into the Nighthaunters ear. Nighthaunter immediately got up from his chair and entered the back restricted area of the club before finding the back door. He then stepped out into the cold Corellian night air, there he saw a Rodian standing in the alleyway. The Rodian was a bit shorter than the rest of his species at around about 5'4, meaning the Nighthaunter towered over him and looked down on him. The green skinned alien looked Nighthaunter up and down,

"So you're tether." Said Nighthaunter plainly looking towards the Rodian.

"Yes" The Rodian said briskly turning around to face Nighthanter in the alleyway. "Honestly with a man of your reputation I was expecting you to be a bit taller... Anyway shall we get down to business?" The Rodian responded cheekily gesturing to the Nighthaunter to approach him. Nighthaunter approached the Rodian looking down at him,

"Where's the gear." He asked immediately in a business like manner. In response the Rodian opened one of the crates to his right within the alley revealing all different sorts of weaponry and armour.

"There are more crates than this one waiting to be loaded onto your ship as soon as I receive payment" The Rodian said proudly as the Nighthaunter checked out the gear present within the crate.

"How much?" He asked as the Rodian known as tether closed the crate back up.

"I require you to give me...

Annasari sprinted down the street, drawing eyes as she went. Each heavy breath felt like a stabbing in her chest, but she kept running nonetheless. She had been chased by those from the peace and security station for days, trying to keep the electrum she had stolen from falling back into their grasp, as that was her only lifeline at this point. She knew she needed to unload it from her person soon, but finding a buyer had been harder than she expected it to be. As the sound of footsteps faded behind her, her own slowed, eventually coming to a halt next to a small alleyway. She placed her back against the side of the building and slid down, attempting to regain her composure.

After a few minutes of squatting there, a strange man passed through the entry way to the building, about six feet away from her. He looked as if he took no notice to her, but that was probably because she looked like homeless trash after sleeping in the gutter for a few days. His armor gave him away though; he was obviously not from around here. A few more folk passed through the door as she continued sitting and enjoying the ambient noises of bass thumping from inside the building.

After a few minutes of this, she began hearing voices from the alleyway next to her. Annasari's interest peaked, as she knew information was worth almost as much as electrum in some cases, and eavesdropping was one of the best ways to obtain it. Only getting snippets, she stood and slowly crept towards the alley, straining her eardrums to the point of almost ringing attempting to hear the conversation. From what she gathered, there was obviously some sort of transaction going on-- but what was the market? Her brow furrowed with frustration as she moved even closer to the edge of the building, eager to hear what was said next.

All of a sudden, she felt a shooting pain in her kidney as she was thrown forward, into the beginning of the alley she was listening in on. She shot her head back to the direction of which she had came from, and she saw the bouncer from a few nights ago who had thrown her out, his arm still extended from pushing her hard.

"Street Rat! I said stay away from this club, didn't I? We don't need the bad image!" He shouted, then turned back and re-entered through the door on the front.

Annasari stood up and turned her head forwards. She saw a Rodian and the man from earlier further down the alley. Her eyes widened and she began to blush, realizing the whole ordeal was quite embarrassing. She thought to herself that if she could act innocent, maybe they wouldn't realize what she had really been doing on the other side of that wall.

"I-I-I..." she stuttered out, but the words wouldn't come.

Her anxiety shot up as she realized she probably wasn't fooling anyone. She willed her feet to take her away, but they remained firmly planted on the ground below her. The three stood there awkwardly, looking at each other in silence.

Nighthaunter Nighthaunter

Equipment: shuriken throwing stars, Willbreaker, Collapsible sniper rifle, Two vibro daggers, Blaster pistol, Grappling hook
Tags: Annasari Annasari i

Suddenly something spooked Tether and the short rodian turned around and stared at the person that had been pushed into the entrance of the alleyway. Nighthaunter looked up as he saw the bouncer yell at the "street rat" who stood at entrance to the alleyway, she stood there like a deer caught in the headlights of a speeder. He watched as she stuttered trying to speak, clearly the kid was scared to death from head to toe, or so embarrassed she couldn't say a word. He felt a pang of sympathy for her as it had not been long ago that he had been exactly like the poor girl. She was clearly a person that was still looking for her place in the galaxy and was clearly living from meal to meal. However the rodian dealer clearly didn't feel the same sympathy,

"We've been spotted... I can't have any witnesses!" He exclaimed reaching for his sidearm, Nighthaunter saw his contact reaching for his sidearm and knew immediately what was going to happen. This idiot was gonna open fire with a blaster on a street girl in an urbanized area. This if anything was gonna draw more attention to them. This rodian was too paranoid for his own good obviously. He knew that he would be unable to stop the rodian by speaking to him. At almost unnatural blurring speed he pulled out his blue force imbued blade Willbreaker and slid it straight through his back. The end of the blade coming out of his torso as the life left the rodian's body, he then pulled it out of the short green alien. It's lifeless body falling to the side and slumping face first to the ground.

"What a waste of an arms dealer" He sighed in an almost psychopathic tone, making it clear that he was accustomed to violence. He looked over at the petrified girl still standing in the entrance way to the alley.

"It's fine kid I am not gonna kill you... so long as you don't tell anyone about how I saved your life. I don't want another world where there is a death penalty on my head" He smirked cheekily through his mask, there was clearly some humour in his voice despite the fact he had just gutted a rodian like a fish, it was slightly disconcerting. He gestured for the girl to come closer. "What's your name?" He asked as he then sheathed the humming blue blade back to his hip.

As Annasari watched the events play out before her, she was overcome with shock. The rodian's actions she had expected... but not the other man's. She reached up and pinched herself on the arm for sure measure, and only as the pain spread over her skin did she start to believe she was still alive. A smile spread over her face, and she let out a sigh of relief. She took a few steps towards the masked figure before reconsidering, given he had just murdered a man without a second thought.

"I'm Annasari. And don't worry, your secret is safe with me." she said, winking on the last word.

Annasari hesitated a moment before speaking again, trying to decide if she should further engage this mysterious person further. Even though she had just witnessed him kill someone, he didn't harm her, an action that spoke volumes. She decided to continue to the conversation instead of following her initial instinct that told her to flee.

"May I ask who you are? And what brings you to Corellia's finest?" She asked, gesturing to the dingy alleyway.

Had put the small green alien down to one side, he could feel the woman walking up behind him. It was rather obvious she was a bit unsure how to deal with him just by the sound of her uncertain footsteps. He got up from being crouched over the gutted body of the Rodian arms dealer. He then looked at the girl through his mask, his green emerald eyes the only things visible about the man that hid beneath the mask and armour that looked to be forged by the night itself. He listened to her speaking to him carefully, he was undercover and could not be sure as to who this girl was. However he was sure that she wasn't a threat and by the way that the bouncer had reacted to her she was obviously not a threat or a spy. However one can never be to careful.

"My name is unimportant, my purpose for being here is for Chaos and to bring Chaos to the rest of the galaxy." He said through the mask, he looked past the woman in front of them towards the entrance to the alley to make sure no one was eavesdropping on them or spying on them. He was in a constant state of paranoia when he wasn't on the home world of the Agents of Chaos.

"Those aren't the questions that matter to you however, why are you where you are in the galaxy? Why are you in the predicament that you are clearly in?" He asked looking down at her and looking directly at the electrum that she had held underneath her arm. "Anything to do with what you are being so protective of there?" He asked pointing to the the electrum.

Annasari watched as he rose from the crouching position and looked at her, his green eyes almost breathtaking underneath his mask. When he spoke of chaos, Annasari couldn't help but let out a chuckle, but it came out as half laughter and had snorted. It was just so ominous, it was almost ridiculous, she thought to herself.

"Chaos, hmm? Funny, chaos seems to follow me wherever I roam" she said to him.

As he glanced at the electrum, her own eyes followed, as she had almost forgotten it was there. Annasari squared her shoulders a bit, mostly out of habit, but the man didn't strike her as a thief like herself. He may actually be able to help her find someone to take the item off her hands.

"Well, I just left Nar Shadda and came here, but a girl's gotta find a way to eat." She said, shrugging her shoulders nonchalantly. "That being said, it's a little harder not having a contact here who wants to buy"

Nighthaunter admired the young girl for her spirit and felt like she would be the kind of person that the Agents of Chaos could use in their quest to neutralize planets from those that would seek to conquer those who only wanted to be free. She could definitely survive and was clearly competent, despite not having displayed any particular skills that he could see. She was a survivor and that was as good a place to start as any, as he knew far to well, thinking back to his early childhood.It was why he preferred to recruit those for the Agents of Chaos who were from the dregs of society within the galaxy, rather than those who were rich and born with a silver spoon in there hand. By essence of their very survival they would have a stronger will and would be more willing to do things that many in the upper echelons of society would find unbearable or inhumane. He walked pasted her to the entrance of the alleyway and looked out into the busy correlian street filled with nightlife. He turned around,

"Tell you what I can find you someone that can take that off your hands, however only if you promise to stick with me until we get to our destination and not run off." He said to her in a serious voice, one would associate such a voice with a strict fatherly figure, or mentor telling heir apprentice not to do something stupid.

"How does that sound?" He asked. His voice soothing, honeyed and quiet, but at the same time emotionless. it was the tone of voice that many would associate with someone who was a politician and highly educated. He looked at her with that inherent inquisitive look he gave everyone, with those intense green eyes. Many found it uncomfortable as they felt he may be peering into their very soul, he admired her as she didn't seem to wilt under his intense gaze.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom