Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A Champagne Supernova

I am going to be running an invite thread for a quest to Naga Sadow's keep on Khar Shian. I have an OOC thread up for sign-ups, as it will be sign-up only, and will be putting up the IC thread in a few hours (likely late tonight).

I listed out most concerns/guidelines I'd liked to be followed, but I also want it to be clear that this is not just a search for a holocron - though that is the basis of my quest. The holocron in question is likely the most important piece of anything that Silara will come across, and it will be the key to explaining who or what the voice in her head (caused by some foolish attempts to learn sith magic alone back in her days as an apprentice) is.

Here's the OOC thread for those interested.

[member="Viktor Romanov"]
Just a friendly bit of advice - don't accept the a Sith Lord into your consciousness.

They become that proverbial subconscious with a conscious voice rattling away about how you need to do this, break those, kill him, slap her, stab them, plan that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom