Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A challenger has joined your party!

Hi. My name is Jarven Zexxel. I used to be a spy, until...

When you're burned, you've got nothing: no cash, no credit, no job history. You're stuck in whatever city they decide to dump you in.

Kek. All kidding aside, I'm Jarven Zexxel and I'm wanting to join the First Order for reasons I've outlined in the First Order chat that I'll post here.

Jarven Zexxel. He's...unique

Gank Mercenary, Underworld Strategist, part time Hacker

Here's the deal: Jarven Zexxel was formerly a part of the Black Tie Syndicate; the Red Ravens before that.

His wife, now known as Miss Blonde (Her identity and the existence of their marriage is NOT common knowledge, however), left Jarven and took the kids. Jarven, in his solace, came across information that could lead him to uprooting a large crime family of Niktos.

He lead an ambitious strike against these Niktos and pretty much lost everything.

He would have died, had it not been for a mysterious organization that had ensured that he received that info to begin with. They picked him up, stabilized him and worked to bring him back as an operative under their control.

Naturally, Ganks are too mentally stubborn for successful, long term mind control, but they didn't know Jarven was a Gank (until too late. Even then, they foolishly thought it wouldn't matter) because he's gone through gene therapy to appear as human as possible.

Jarven doesn't remember much about his past, but he does know what kind of person he is: Someone who prefers order and military strength over crime and hopeless causes.

It was a rival mercenary group that wiped out his family. For a good part of his life, he'd been working with crime groups to try and establish a single superior force to control all crime.

During this time, whilst Miss Blonde believes that crime cannot be ridden, but controlled, Jarven has come to believe that you simply need enough time, patience and coaxing before you can position crime into the right position before you can utterly crush it. And this is what he wants to do. He wants to be the Predator in wolf's clothing to bring the underworld (and, subsequently, the civilization proper) in line through guile and extreme prejudice.

As you can see, I'd like to join the First Order as a special operative with great experience and capability. However, given Jarven Zexxel's known history, this isn't exactly a transition that you can really hand wave from the background without losing a lot of IC authenticity.

So, before delving into faction work good and proper, I would absolutely love it if one or more people engaged with an introductory RP thread to integrate my character, Jarven, ICly into the First Order.

What'd'ya say?

[member="Caelia"]

Well, there'd have to be an interrogation. Jarven would have to be placed on the hot seat of questioning and negotiation before he could be offered a position to work, let alone First Order field work.

[member="Jarven Zexxel"]

I don't feel like Caelia would be allowed to hold an interrogation by herself due to her backstory but I think it could work if another member of the FO is willing to help her with the interrogation.

[member="Jarven Zexxel"]

Want to start the thread?

[member="Val Kordova"]

Awww yiss! More FOSB personnel! Since you outrank me, I think you should be the lead in the interrogation :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom