Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A Castle Holds Many Things.

Another nightmare plauged his dreams. Aaron was lost in a forest.... Suddenly everything went dark and an echoing scream was heard. His scream. He woke up covered in sweat. He hated the dark. So much so that he rarely explored caves and crypts. The teen sighed as he pulled himself out of his bunk. He then pulled on a tight fitting grey shirt, then latched his holster onto his waist along with his vibroblade. He slowly made his way to the cockpit of his small freighter ship, he had set it to auto pilot. Off in the distance a planet would come into view, one he hadn't seen before, it was decayed which forced him to land on the northern hemisphere. He would strap his black Mandolorian armour on before putting on the matching helmet. He then made his way off the ship. He would slowly walk to the entrance of the castle.

"Who the heck would live way out here?" The teen said as he attempted to open the gate.

"Hello?" He would call out loudly.

"Anyone home?"

It was getting dark soon, Aaron would shiver at the thought as he continued to call for anyone inside, if no one answered, he'd have to break in.

[member="Kami Meran"]

(ooc the castle is contained due to the planet being a desolate husk.)

Kami opened the door to the vr room the new kid was obviously having some sort of nightmare.
" pretty realistic huh? we scavened billions of hollo projectors. the thing is almost photo realistic. " she beamed in her relaxed jump suit
" you that new kid huh? the one every one called a son of a spineless headcheese?" she quoted looking rge boy over.
[member="Aaron Kidd"]

Ah ok lol thanks.
The teen blinked his eyes. "Uh... Yeah realistic." He said as he slowly nodded. He was shivering at the feeling of the simulation. The teen felt sweat dripping off his face.

He blinked his eyes then looked at her. She asked if he was the new kid, he nodded. Then she said that everyone called him spineless. The tattooed boy only gave a stake chuckle.

"You have a few nightmares, and you get called son of a spinelessness headcheese..." His voice trailed off. He shook his head.

"Um I'm Aaron, Aaron Kidd. Where am I?" He asked.
[member="Kami Meran"]

[member="Aaron Kidd"]

" you dont recall being tossed over to the Merans? word of advise kid donr drink with Dannika that girl can out drink a rancor. trust me i seen her do it." Kami jokingly explaned.
" Look you pissed off a lot off Clan leaders. lets see.. " she pulled out a datta pad.
" 1 impregnating Funky Balor's Daughter
2 Stealing Ronan Vizsla 's personal speeder
3 eating Arla Balor's sweet roll
4 Picking a RoShamBo with a Jawa
5 building a farting AI
6 making kasty faces at Aribi Betna
7not putting the toiletseet down
8 being lazy
9 Lolly gagging. i don't even know what that is. "

"No I don't recall..." He paused as he held his head.

"But now that I think of it...My head does hurt...It feels as if I just got backhanded by a Rancor." He paused as he stepped forward. Wow that list was long...And embarrassing. Impregnating a clan leader's daughter was bad, stealing a speeder...Eating a sweatroll...And lollygagging! He must've gotten real drunk. Danika...Ugh seriously, he had to get in a drinking contest with her. Last time he tries to party.

"What the hell am I supposed to do to make it up to them, it's not like I can just pray to the gods and poor it's all good! By the force." He would say as he shook his head.

"And who the heck are the Merans?" He asked as he walked out of the Simulation room.

[member="Kami Meran"]

[member="Aaron Kidd"]
" We are the ugly stepchild of the clans. we are an Agoge. it's mostly kids we teach them skills and to fight. so you going to show me what you got?"
kami explaned.

"That's a nice picture... Nothing like being an ugly stepchild." He would say as he ran his hands through his hair. He would hear her say it's mostly kids.... Followed by a wanna show me what you got.

This made Aaron smile and give a chuckle.

"I got a lot of things that I could show you." He said with a spy smile before shaking his head before laughing.

"Yeah but do you expect me to fight a girl?" He asked his smile dropping.

[member="Kami Meran"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom