Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A Castle for a Blood Monarch

Being Hapan, Tmoxin Temi kept up to date with any type of news and information having to do with rising stars of the Sith Army Corps, especially of the female persuasion. After all one entire squad of her own platoon The Blood Monarchs were all female
and she tended to play favorites with the women of the 182nd Legion as well, to the annoyance of Captain Hans Vaiden who chided her for that tendency.

So with much interest she contacted Captain Lannus and invited her to come to Balmorra in Sith space to one of the many Imperial Army bases that were still very prevalent on the planet:

//incoming transmission…

To: Captain Lannus

I’ve heard many impressive things about your unit, Ms. Lannus, as well as your leadership. There is a small Imperial base in the capital city of Bin Prime on Balmorra. I make a habit of meeting up-and-coming officers which show much promise within our organization. Would you come by for a visit sometime this week?

//outgoing transmission…

She hoped the woman was either intrigued by the prospect of a face-to-face meeting with a Legion Commander or even somewhat alarmed at the thought. Either way, Tmoxin was going to need someone with her qualifications to help with some upcoming assignments.

[member="Taylor Lannus"]

Taylor would of been sitting at her desk doing some small research upon the Trandoshan race when the flashing light that indicated of an incoming message began to flash. Once listened to the message the captain would sit back a moment to assess the situation a moment before coming to a decision. She would stand and make her way simply to her locker, taking out the still iron pressed officers uniform that was awarded to her the day of her promotion and began to take it out of the bag, Taylor would smirk lightly noticing that she hadn't even had time to sew on her badges so in the moments that she had, the captain began to sew the badges on and change into her formal uniform, sending a reply to [member="Tmoxin Temi"] immediately after.

"It would be an honour, expect my arrival soon."

Leaving her office and towards the shuttle that was heading towards the spaceport, the captain opted in for long pants issue of the uniform instead of the skirt that others seemed to of adapted over the years. Whilst on the shuttle she would send a message to the squad leader of Castle squad, sergeant [member="Torin Trin"].

Sergeant,
I am heading off to a small imperial base located in the capital of Bin Prime on Balmorra.
Do start making your way to the location with your squad, but enjoy the sites.
I have been invited to a meeting with legion commander and I best not keep her waiting.
My intentions are to bring you into the meeting, but not before I speak first.
Keep on your toes for my messages to come.
-Captain Taylor Lannus.

Taylor stepped onto the shuttle and in no time was at the spaceport, approaching the ship that was to take her to the meeting with the legion commander and for a moment, the captain would stop to look at herself in a reflective surface. A bit of shock would go through her body, usually in her hardened armour but now in a more formal attire, light grey uniform covering her body with her officers cap on top of short sandy brown hair and her sage eyes. For the first time in a while, she has opted to introduce herself this way but the captain made sure that her armour wasn't far behind.

Once on-board the ship, she made sure that her specialized armour was brought and thankfully it was, if it wasn't for the droid that ran after her with the casing then she would of been long gone without it. Ordering the droid to stay by her side, in-case the time came she needed the armour and simply, without knowing, to have some sort of company around her. Once the ship set off to its location, Taylor spent her time going over plans in her head that she could implement for Castle squad and how she can make them meld more as a team, which seemed to make time fly as it wasn't that soon after they were landing.

The Commander was in one of the interior rooms on the base which was used primarily as an intelligence office from the looks of it. Right now she was getting some work done and her work today consisted of reviewing the floor specifics for the Morpho Center's laboratory. She had stolen the Age-Renewal Treatment Chamber from her brother but didn't have a scientist to run the contraption, nor had she been able to really make strides in getting the lab up and running. She needed to find a brilliant scientist to put in charge of this operation.

Her thoughts were interrupted by Sgt. Major Ulysses speaking to her after he entered the office. "Captain Lannus has arrived."

Tmoxin nodded and said, "Good. Will you bring her here?"

"Yes, Commander."

The Sgt. Major strode to the landing pad to greet this up and coming Imperial Officer. Lannus would see TIE Fighters zooming in from above to land in the hangar at the upper-level of the eight level garrison. Stormtroopers, officers and administrative staff walked to and fro, moving around the bustling base like industrious ants. The thirty-something human male approached her with two basic soldiers at his side.

"Captain Lannus, good of you to make it. My name is Sgt. Major Ulysses. I hope your journey was speedy and uneventful. The Commander is inside doing some work but is very keen on meeting you. Shall we?"

[member="Taylor Lannus"] [member="Torin Trin"]

Taylor would approach the Sergeant Major without a word, before a soft smile appears upon her face. Instead of answering verbally, she gave a nod and allowed the three to lead on, whilst following the captain made sure that her handy droid followed along with the case containing her armour, just in-case. Her eyes would be tracing along the buildings and personnel that filled the area as they made their way towards the building that was being occupied by [member="Tmoxin Temi"] and once at the entrance, she would insist on entering first.

"Captain Taylor Lannus, reporting in."

The captain would announce herself immediately, in a somewhat loud and commanding sort of tone, she intended it to be heard by all but mostly the legion commander that had summoned her.

The Sgt. Major Ulysses brought Captain Lannus to Commander Temi's office and rapped on the door. "Come in," said the Commander and he opened the door, ushering the stormtrooper captain inside. Ulysses left the room, but they wouldn't hear his footsteps outside walking away. He would wait there until the meeting was over.

Once inside the intelligence office, Lannus would see the Legion Commander sitting nonchalantly at a desk with holounits and flimsiplast documents around her.

"At ease, Captian," she said, looking up. Tmoxin wore the black double-breasted Imperial uniform with her red hair pinned back in a roll on the nape of her neck. She did not smile but appeared keenly interested in the woman before her.

Tmoxin moved her work out of the way and still sitting, beckoned Captain Lannus to sit down. "So the Castle Squad. Tell me a little bit about them and what you plan on doing for our great Imperial Army?"

[member="Taylor Lannus"]

Taylor would take the seat offered by [member="Tmoxin Temi"], taking off her cap before hand and allowing her short sandy brown hair to breath.

"Pleasure to meet you. Yes, castle squad, my plans within the army are to prove myself to the Emperor. Castle squad, albeit tiny now, will prove itself and go toe to toe with any enemy."

The captains tone wouldn't be condescending, more so a put on of confidence and her eyes showed determination.

Tmoxin sized up Captain Lannus with piercing brown eyes. So far the woman with her short, light brown hair was a typical Imperial officer, designed to blend in versus make waves within the organization. But still she had come up on the Commander's radar and that meant her peformance in training or in the field was excellent.

"What drives you, Captain Lannus? What makes you tick?"

This wasn't a job interview per se but Tmoxin wanted to run some missions with the Castle Squad if they were indeed the cream of the Imperial crop in terms of ground troops right now.

[member="Taylor Lannus"]

It would be at this moment that a small shuttle would land carrying the remainder of Castle Squad. Torin would open up a comm to Taylor. "We are here." He stood waiting for the Captain to respond to him. Any local authority might tell Tmoxin that a ship carrying some stormtroopers had arrived.

[member="Tmoxin Temi"] [member="Taylor Lannus"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom