Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A call for sith forces to arrive at rakata prime

She lands her vessel near ruins and enters the old rakattan base she is searching for a ghostfire crystal which gives a blade that is completely undetectable with the intent to experiment

She finds the last known rakatta with a saber with the crystal yet too weak to use it
She yells give it the me old man
To which he says I may not be able to stop you but I will not give in
The lightsaber ignites and she impales the last rakattan and retrieves her prize

She boards the vessel and greats and feeds cuddles the rakattan corpse before leaving the planet

In the shadows, every soul is filled with darkness. And where one starts and ends, is never truly known. Even in the realm of dreams the obsidian infection spreads. Power from something intangible built, a forever growing with every moment that was not to be denied.

The night was broken by a fifteen second fart.

"I knew those porg burgers were bad ...."

Rolling over he went back to sleep, the dream of a rakattan corpse being cuddled flickering in his mind.

Cuddles is named for the rancor of the same name who served with the zhan consortium
I would like to meet you can you meet me at dathomir I need to walk cuddles there and recover something

[member="Donalia Elizabeth"]

He tossed in the bed, the blissful sleep of the innocent his to claim. It was the perk of being a Paragon of Virtue, though who detailed out Virtue in this scenario remained to be seen. But for the mad, who can truly deny them their own perspective of reality. It all comes down to a certain point of view.

Regardless of his slumber he roused and sat up, for a moment choosing not to look next to him in the bed. Coyote Ugly was a thing, and even now he could feel the bear-like balinka. Yet that was not the truth of his reality.

Moving from the bed and exiting the room he walked to the fresher to brush his teeth. Because even in this galaxy dental hygiene was a must. As he brushed his teeth a memory from the dream came back to him.

He was snowboarding on Hoth, but his snowboard was not actually a board. Instead it was Darth Metus. And for some reason he was lost on the slopes, yet Isley kept asking, "do you know the way?"

But that wasn't the dream he was trying to remember. No, it was someone speaking of Dathomir. Someone was going there and sought his presence. Shrugging lightly he gagged on the brush and shook his head at his own reflection. Pointing at himself he winked.

"That's what she said."

Moving away he headed for a shower and perhaps a trip to Mandalorian space to meet this being.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom