Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A Busy Day at an Anaxes Spaceport

Dirk Ellerden

D
Dirk frowned thoughtfully as the lift slid its way down the tower that was the Sector Ranger Central Command Center, looking out above the busy spaceport. Starships and speeders crisscrossed in precise, clockwork like ways. Some were coming, some were leaving, and some were just moving elsewhere. Thousands of beings and their stories intersected here every day. It was humbling to be at CentCom and watch it happen. Humbling, and also very boring. Hopefully a walk through the spaceport would liven things up a bit. Maybe try and catch some smugglers. Scrutinize customs officers for the fun of it.
Or not. Maybe just wander around watching the ships and beings depart. Not like he had much else to do until he received whatever assignment they'd recalled him for. He had no idea when that was, though. Until then, he'd just be seeing the Anaxes sights. Planetwide cities were always bizarre to return to after being in the Outer Rim. So many beings. So much law enforcement everywhere that he didn't need to do a half-dozen jobs at once.
The doors slid open, and he stepped out into the warm sunlight, enjoying the breeze and slight tang of starship fuel in the air, compared to the sterilized and climate controlled building. Beings bustled all around him, and he dove into the crowd, slipping between them all and letting the flow carry him into the spaceport to see what might occur....

"Oh it's good to be back in the saddle!!" Parker the crazed terrorist of the galaxy laughed loudly as he sat in the command chair of the security room of the spaceport. "Jimbo do you think we should warn the people there's a looney about?" Parker looked over at the dead body of a security officer next to him, he had a vibrio hatchet lodged into his chest. His body lay still and quiet until Parker's hand grabbed him by the mouth and worked it like a sick flesh pupet "Well I don't know Parker, obviously you were too much for us to handle. I mean look at us you killed us good." Parker spoke in a mock idiotic tone as he moved the mans mouth. " Awwww you are going to make me blush." smiling Parker moved his dead man pupet's mouth again. "No I mean it Parker, just look at us, I don't think anyone has ever killed us like this before." looking around him Parker sat in his chair staring at the few bodies on the floor. "Well I guess you are right Jimbo, I guess you are right. Well let's get started shall we?"

The sound of a speaker coming online could be heard through the busy spaceport followed by a tapping noise. "Check, is this thing on?" a shuffling noise went out over the speaker before it settled slowly "Ah yes, well hello ladies and gentlman, I'm your host Parker! And I will be killing someone every ten minutes until five million credits are deposited into this account. 57313091. Oh and if you try and find me or stop me, more people will die. Just ask your crack security team, their laughing to their graves. You have eight minutes." the mike turned off and the intercom went silent. Now all there was to see is the reaction of the crowd

Dirk Ellerden

D
Dirk heard the broadcast and froze. Others began rushing around, screaming. Panic. Then the local response. Sirens. Lockdowns. Dirk could easily see the traffic stopping and landing. Lockdown. Think. Security team dead. Public broadcast. Only one area in range had that capability. The security room. Lousy place for an attempted terrorist attack. He knew right where that was. The far side. He turned and sprinted to the speeder pool for the Rangers and dove in one, waving to a nearby team of Rangers to grab another and following before he punched the controls and shot across the lanes, cutting between lanes, the automatic computer nudging civilian speeders out of the way. He took a deep breath, and double checked the pistol. It was there. Good. He tapped the onboard computer to access the Ranger database. Parker. Who was he? What were his weaknesses? Or would he have to wing it? He turned back to focus on the approaching control center, glad to see the other team was close behind. This shouldn't be overly difficult. Much more interesting than wandering around harassing customs officers.

The computer on the man's screen came up with a wrap sheet as long as his arm, the computer spoke as it gave the bio on him. "James Francis Parker, convicted of two hundred murders in the year long fire bombing of schools and hospitals of the galactic empire, twenty counts of assault with a deadly weapon, fifty counts of extortion and terrorist acts. and was recently sent to prison on death row until him and hundreds of other convicts vanished overnight never to be seen again." the computer finished its report then brought up his psych profile, none of it was any good. Words like schitzo and unfit for society came up. This was a man not to be messed with. But Parker sat in his chair waiting for the inevitable arrival of the police, luckily he had the office booby trapped like nothing else, the guards would have to call in a bomb squad to get to him

Alan

Blessed are the peacemakers
The police never came for James Francis Parker. It was someone that the Republic and Jedi preferred not to have out by himself.​
But Parker had forced the Republic's hand.​
Coruscant security and other Republic troopers had closed off the area where they had found Parker. Parker wasn't an especially bright fellow, that was for sure. Tracyn stepped through the line of people, his thousand yard stare deterring any person from getting in his way. He projected the force outward, forcing people out of his way. The police line was crossed, and Tracyn stared upwards at the security room. Crushgaunt equipped hands curled into a fist, and a snarl escaped his mouth as he glanced around. Tracyn took a deep breath, and glanced at the security room. No doubt, booby trapped. He didn't need the force to see that. Tracyn didn't give a warning, Parker had giving that up. Tracyn looked at the door, then looked at the wall, rolling his knuckles.

Tracyn had ripped a man in half once, a wall wasn't that much different. He curled his fingers, and took a deep breath as he approached the wall next to the door. He placed his hand on the wall, channeling the force into his hand, and reeled his fist back. A concentrated release of energy curled the metal, concrete, and plaster in all sorts of directions, and created a hole in the wall. Tracyn stepped through in a fluid motion, and activated his lightsaber blade. He stared at Parker, his icy gray eyes fixated on him."You have five seconds to comply before I kill you."The Jedi said, his grip tightening on his lightsaber. It was hard not to kill him, truth be told.
@[member="James Parker"]

Luckily it was a security room, Parker had eyes on everything and everyone who came in or out. Including Jedi dogs who needed to be put down. Parker quickly set a few things up and jumped into an air vent and into the ventilation system moving quickly he chuckled slightly and made his way outside into the panic of the crowd blending in with the chaos of the scene, this Jedi would have to do way more than flash some strength in a pissing contest to take the crazed man. If only they knew this was only the beginning on Parker's war on the galactic republic. There would be death, and there will be blood.

Back in the security room the Jedi had burst down the wall to a rather interesting sight, it wasn't Parker he stared at but one of the security officers who was still alive and tied to the chair Parker was sitting in, she was young barely a day over twenty one. Though that didn't seem to bother Parker at all, strapped to her chest was a thermal detonator with a radio tied to it. "I'm sorry you are out of time. Here's to another ten!" the detonator went off it wasn't enough to cause any damage to the Jedi but just enough to send the message that Parker wasn't as dull as they thought. The walls and the Jedi were painted red with the blood of the young woman. There was no saving her, only the sense of loss and death that now lingered in the air. Parker laughed as he dropped the detonator on the ground outside whistling casually.

Alan

Tracyn didn't flinch, Tracyn didn't even blink. His head cocked as he jumped out of the ventilation shaft. He wondered where Parker would go, trying to hide from Tracyn. Tracyn was a notorious warrior, and an even fiercer combatant when he was set for vengeance and retribution. Tracyn was not a fan of criminals, as the scours of dead bodies in the outer rims attested to that fact. Tracyn used the force again to shove apart the crowd, leaving Parker alone. He marched forward, the former Mandalorian Super Commando using more of his Mandalorian mindset than a Jedi. He wondered how Parker would escape with the police so heavily looking for the man who had announced himself. Police surrounded Parker, and trained their weapon on Parker. Tracyn held his lightsaber sideways, letting the hiss of the blade speak for him for a moment. He then, using the force, would try and force Parker flat on his face by pulling out his legs. It was an aggressive maneuver, individually grasping a limb. But again, Parker was forcing the Republic's hand. Tracyn marched forward, being much faster, and much scarier than Parker could aspire to be.

"You're an amateur when it comes to me, Parker. Stand down, and you might get a swift execution, and I won't crucify you in front of the whole damn galaxy."Tracyn mused, twirling his lightsaber.

@[member="James Parker"]

Well he's tenacity is strong I will give him that, though my question is how did he get to us so fast I mean come on. And he's not even that scary, we've seen operas scarier than him. "Yeah but he's the good guy and we are clearly evil, so it's not like we ever win. It's just the natural order of things!" Parker was talking to himself a loud as the mad mandalorian walked up to him force bearing down on him now. "Awwww crud." Pinning him to the ground Parker laughed wildly and sighed with happiness. Maybe someone could finally do him a solid and kill him, it wasn't like he really cared if he lived or died.

"Hey dog! Before you give your I'm the good guy speech, let me ask you something. Do you like gas?" Laughing Parker reached into his cargo pocket strugling to move his arm under the weight of the force. Pulling out a grenade he rolled it forward detonating it, though no explosion came of it but a gas filled the air that burned the lungs and affected the mind. It was designed to cut off force users from the force for a few minutes by breaking their minds concentration around them. Now he wasn't pinned down he laughed crazily and hoped up the police around him coughing and wheezing as he made his escape "You're not as scary as you think you are boy!" Running he ran up to a nearby speeder throwing the occupant out after shooting him in the head. "Grand theft speeder!" Parker had to go, he was no match against the police and this nancy of a jedi. Speeding away James made his exit, "I swear people never play the game anymore"

Alan

Tracyn had the right amount of time to just punt the gas grenade like a football an impressive distance, thanks to him being in control of the situation. Parker was laying down, and had no real surprise factor on Tracyn, especially with a device that required an activation. Tracyn commandeered a police speeder, and went high, high above Parker. He was running out of patience, especially when he came down in a dive towards Parker. The dive allowed him to be much faster than Parker, and then he was right above him, in his blindspot. Being that Parker wasn't force sensitive or even remotely military trained, he was just some madman with a grudge against the Republic. Tracyn turned on the cruise control, and moved to the side of the speeder, and activated his lightsaber.

He jumped into Parker's speeders, and then slammed the blade right into the engine block, and straight through the console. He grabbed Parker, staring at him in the face."Ori'ramikade armor comes with a small personal jetpack and chord line. So I can survive this fall. You, won't. You want to surrender now?"Tracyn said, staring at Parker like a rabid wolf. He had no more time for these games, and Parker was about to die if he didn't comply with Tracyn. Even though they were falling to the underbelly of Coruscant at an alarming rate, Tracyn was surprisingly calm and was in total control, compared to as of late.

Falling is fun, he honestly thinks we are going to comply with him. I mean we are trying to escape not over power our way out. Parker laughed as he was held by the man tightly, he certainly had a knack for disregarding everything and bending whatever he came across to suit his own power hungry ego, but hey whatever right? "Nah, I'd rather just fall." Smiling Parker slipped a small blade out of his jumpsuits sleeve jamming it into the Jedi's personal jet pack. Maybe he shouldn't of blabbed his fat mouth and Parker would never of known about it, kind of set himself up for that one. "Bummer, well I guess we both die now!" Parker laughed kicking out of the man's grasp and jumping off the speeder and downward to the depths of the city. Parker didn't mind dying at all, this guy was pretty bad at his job and didn't seem to care much for the safety of people. He was a farce of a Jedi, not that he knew what farce even meant. "You said it right voice!" Parker laughed and giggled as he was falling closer to his death

Alan

Tracyn watched the knife plunge into the jetpack and sighed. He sighed and jumped downwards, and was falling slightly above Parker. Tracyn came above Parker, and was over him as he fell to the ground. Tracyn was going to survive, but Parker wasn't. Tracyn came over Parker, and then turned him over."Game over for you."Tracyn went to wrap his hands around his throat, and went to choke Parker with his hands, with his Mandalorian http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Crushgaunt]Crushgaunts[/url] wrapped around his throat. Parker was facing a literal war machine, Tracyn had surpassed the amount of deaths Parker had under his belt a long time ago, though Tracyn didn't kill people for fun and for his own amusement. However, he didn't exactly feel too bad about snuffing out Parker, that much made him a little happy inside.

Ok now that's just silly, we are out of here. This guy honestly has the biggest hard on for himself I've ever seen. It was almost intoxicating to be around him, I mean honestly who does this crap? "Ok I'm done here." Parker broke free of the grasp of Mr.Steal Yo Girl and hooked onto a passing starship climbing in the cockpit he set it to warp and got the hell out of there. Far FAR FAR AWAY! From the meaty hooks of the mandalorian super soldier Jedi knight. This day would truly be remembered as one of shame.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom