Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A Bug Hunt

Valik

Professor of Alchemy
Warren Valik was a man who put enjoyed creating weapons, armor, starships, and various other devices of terror and torture. It was more a morbid fascination than a mere curiosity, he was not compelled to create, to analyze, to destroy, his biology demanded it. After all, if not he, than who would show the galaxy how pitiful and fragile it really was? It wasn't like there were many others with his unique set of talents for creation and destruction. No, he couldn't leave his mission of destruction through creation up to others. They might get it wrong, and he couldn't have that.

In any case, Valik's 'quest' of sorts lead him to furiously peruse archived information, whether he was in the Sith, the Empire, the Fringe, or merely wandering through space. By chance he had come to hear about a rather unique insect species he thought he could weaponize. The area seemed to be a bit out of the way though, and near the ever-expanding superpowers that didn't take too kindly to Sith. Thus he decided it might have been a good idea to recruit some back-up . . . Ashin was always busy, Val'Ryss hadn't been seen since she turned into a man, Velok was . . . dead unfortunately. @[member="Anaya Fen"] though . . . that would be interesting.

To Apolyia

Hello there, I'm looking to go on a bit of a hunt for some unique supplies and was looking for some company. Would you mind a trip outside your entertainment empire?

-V

Nisha Decrilla

N
The ways of the force never ceased to amaze Anaya. She had found her path, she knew now what was required of her, no thanks to the son of her now dead Master, but in order to complete her plans she needed a friend. She pondered at the word, and shook her head. No, Anaya didn't have friends, she had lovers, none of which she trusted, she had servants and she had an incredibly long list of enemies. Valik, fitted into none of these catergories. Oh he had been a lover once and perhaps would be again but he was one of a small handful of people Anaya could rely one, perhaps even go so far as to trust. She needed his assistance, and low and behold, the force presented her with a way to get it.

V,

My empire moves with me, so I can go wherever I please. A trip with you always ends in delight, name a time and a place and I will be there.

-Apoleia

Valik

Professor of Alchemy
Apoleia

The planet Balanor of the Noonian System. It'll be the one with the rainforests and all of the bugs. I'll meet you there in . . . a week. Give you some time to adjust your calender, I'm sure you're a busy woman.

-V

Valik awaited the twi'lek on the surface, his ship at one of the few landable areas on the planet. He hadn't told her that they'd be catching bugs, but that's what they'd be doing. Mainly he omitted this because he didn't think the twi'lek would come if he did, but she'd probably help him if she was already there. He figured he could make it worth her while despite her protests anyways. If not he'd owe her one and make it up to her somehow. After all, he preferred to remain on Anaya's good side, although there were those who'd argue any side of Anaya Fen was a good one. They didn't know her like he did, though he guessed few did. In anycase, here he waited, rambling on thinking to himself because he couldn't find a good closing point.

@[member="Anaya Fen"]

Nisha Decrilla

N
The Femme Fatal dropped out of hyperspace, moving to orbit Balanor before spitting an aleph fighter out of its belly. Anaya could have taken a transport, but truth be told, she liked flying the Aleph. Nothing responded as well as it, nothing flew as fast. She overshot the coordinates Valik had given her deliberately, taking a moment to enjoy the freedom of flight before finally coming round to land.

"Vee," she purred once she had disembarked. She placed a kiss on his lips, before stepping back to look at him for a moment. "You have no idea how happy I am that you contacted me. What do you need?"

Valik

Professor of Alchemy
Valik watched as Anaya overshot the landing zone, and then continued going. Woman was making him wait. Which, he supposed was okay. Valik was a more patient man than most. You could only filter so many chemicals in so many centrifuges and compile so many programs before you learned to wait. With time she looped around, before parking her Aleph-class fighter on the ground, a product from Roche so long ago. He had actually traded his for five Spaarti Cylinders a while ago, but that was the difference in the two Sith's he'd wager.

She walked off with the typical and came towards him, spouting his 'pet' name with her iconic purr before putting either arm around his shoulder and coming up for a quick kiss. She then took her step back, though not too far as the twi'lek seemed to enjoy being the only thing in another's sight, and told him how happy she was to see him. Which was, along with the kiss, odd. Valik did suppose she likely enjoyed his company more than most, otherwise she wouldn't have kept coming back for his little projects, but normally saved the play for after work, and concerned herself first with his presence, before asking the duty at hand. Perhaps . . . she wanted something? Interesting.

"I hope to capture some bugs here. Rumor has it some native insects feed on the Force, and I'd hope to weaponize such a thing." He said, before taking a finger to the right end of her jaw, and brushing it down to the end of her chin. "But how can I help you? " He inquired curiously.

@[member="Anaya Fen"]

Nisha Decrilla

N
Anaya smirked, Valik was often too perceptive for his own good, she could almost see the cogs working in his brain. "I need your help with something far greater than catching force bugs." Her eyes glittered with malice "Unleashing chaos." She was not prepared to tell him everything, not just yet. SHe would lose half the fun if she gave away her game so soon.

"I also need your vial of trihexalon, but we can talk details later. Tell me about these bugs."
@[member="Valik"]

Valik

Professor of Alchemy
Valik furrowed a brow, as the lethan did little but tease his thoughts with empty details and broad concepts. The only information he could gather was that it involved Trihexalon somehow, which was promising. "I've no issue sharing my toys with you as long as you provide me the necessary entertainment." A message that he was fine with parting the Trihexalon as long as it was put to good use.

"The mites of this world suck on the Force, rather than wood or metal. If I could capture a large enough population to sustain on my own and weaponize them I could make a lot of interesting contraptions. In order to do that we'll need to capture a hive, preferably more than one, along with their queens. "

@[member="Anaya Fen"]

Nisha Decrilla

N
Anaya smirked "When do I not?" she replied smoothly. It was safe to say, whenever Valik and Anaya got together there was no shortage of entertainment.

Her smile dropped at the mention of the force sucking bugs and she fought the urge to make a noise of disgust. "I think this will go on my least favourite trip of our yet, but nonetheless, friends are in short supply. Lead the way Vee."

@[member="Valik"]

Valik

Professor of Alchemy
@[member="Anaya Fen"]

"Very well." Valik said as they continued into the Forest, Valik looking for areas that seemed less powerful in the Force, as if being consumed. "So, this job of yours. Do you wish me to procure anything else for you besides the vial, or are you completely equipped for the task at hand?" He said, as he believed that he found his mark, feeling that not far west from his location the Force seemed almost dead. Putting a little speed behind his steps he headed over.

Nisha Decrilla

N
Anaya smirked "No, I can procure the rest alone. But I do need your alchemy skills to ensure another untraceable mark is left." She had enjoyed being a different colour last time he had changed her appearance. Perhaps she would go with green next time. She reached her senses out to where they were heading, feeling the same void Valik was. "Will they try to drain us?" she asked, only mildly concerned.

@[member="Valik"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom