Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private A Brawl for All to see!

Outfit: loose gym vest and shorts
Tag: Celt Saxon Celt Saxon

Rhys launched a fist straight into the face of his opponent sending them flying out of the ring. The ref called the fight and there was a chorus of cheers for the Zeltron.

His pheromones could help disarm any opponent and let him win a boxing competition one on one, but Rhys was always eager to show his skills were all based on his abilities as a Zeltron. He spent years honing his body to fight. His skills came from fighting pits and death matches, he survived because he was stronger than most. And he was more than happy to show some random Mandalorians how surprisingly tough he was given he rarely fought much.

"Seems that another man is down, what's the pot looking at?" Rhys asked the guys hosting the gambling portion of the fight, leaning on the ropes as he took a moment to catch his breath.

The pair looked at each other then at Rhys, one of them spoke, "seems there's a thousand credits for you if you are the winner by the end of the day."

Rhys just had to last till the end of the day, he could do that. He had to do that. The credits would be helpful in upgrading portions of his ship and getting it in better shape for piracy. It would also help his reputation around Kestri as one of the stronger fighters, which would be useful as a Karjr as well. If he was infamous for being a dangerous fighter and someone not to mess with in the region, then bounties and criminals were more likely to surrender without a fight if they knew he was chasing them. So, he figured it would be something that helped him, his pirate crew and get him looking good for the Enclave as well. 3 birds with a single stone. He liked that.

Standing up, his breathing calmed and his pheromones pouring out to rile people up, getting them pumped up with excitement and eager to fight, something not usually done with Zeltron pheromones but Rhys needed a few good fights to cement his victory. He wanted people to try and fight him, he was eager to show he was more than worthy as a Mandalorian and he was better than most as one too.

"Whose ready to take me on next then?" Rhys roared into the crowd, raising his arms to be challenged by anyone and everyone. He was feeling bold and he let them feel bold too.

He was bloodthirsty today.

Untitled812_20230801212140.png

Objective: train
Tag: Rhys Swynol Rhys Swynol
Equipment: Fightwear

Celt was down here both burning off some steam and working on her cardio, but was coming to the end of her session. Her skin and exposed abdominals glistened with sweat and her legs sung with the enjoyment of going a few rounds with the bad. She walked across to the training ring where a few people had gathered and were taking shots at fighting a zeltron in the ring. The atmosphere was charged with energy and Celt herself was feeling the urge to jump in there, it was like something was in the air. She gave a little smirk, she knew her biology, there probably was.

"Hey, what's pink's name? Ive seen him about but not had an introduction" she asked to a man stood with a bag of credit chips. "It's Rhys Swynol Rhys Swynol , there's a buy in if you want to have a go." Celt smiled as the man finished off his last opponent handily. She handed her chips to the pair and walked closer to the ring.

"Whose ready to take me on next then?"

"Hey Rhys, I'll take a shot at you" The red headed commando called up, tightening her gloves on ready for a fight and then climbing up on to the edge of the ring. Celt was a captain in her clan and just by looking at her toned form it was clear she was built for the fight and she looked the man straight in the eyes as she challenged him. "Names Celt" she added as barely waited for his response before ducking under the rope. Celt was a good fighter, and she was feeling her agressive streak, a streak which was already a mile wide, coming rapidly to the surface. She hadn't planned on a full sparring session, but she was warmed and loosened up already to go, quickly double checking that the scrunchie that held her hair out of her face was secure for the thrashing it was about to receive.

A red head called out to Rhys and decided that she would take her chance with him in the ring. Rhys had to admit, he found that a lot of fun, though he found anyone attractive willing to enter the ring with him a very lucrative offer. "Well, hello there Celt. A pleasure to meet you." Rhys greeted his opponent as she entered the ring. His smirk grew and he gave her a very clearly flirtatious wink. She was definitely built like a fighter and he was sure she would be probably his toughest opponent of the day but that didn't mean he was going to stop flirting. The pheromones emanating from him shifted slightly, where they were purely attempting to rile the crowd and ensure a worthy fighter stepped forward, there was a flirtatious edge to them now. Something perking a little fun, taking the serious edge of the fight away.

"How about the loser buys the winner a drink after this?" Rhys offered, a chance to get to know his opponent more after a fight and he always loved a free drink after winning a decent fight with someone who seemed to be a lot of fun.

Rolling his shoulders, Rhys was part of no clan, he held no true rank in this Enclave. All he had was all he carried, and all he carried he earnt through fighting. It meant he was unorthodox in his fighting when it came to Mandalorians, many of his earlier fights demonstrated this since they had tried to be basic and nothing Rhys would call impressive from his standpoint. "Hopefully you can last more than 5 seconds, the last guy was very underwhelming." Rhys chuckled and smirked, there was a suggestive tone to the way he spoke but he was having fun.

Moving forward, he stopped his pheromones, while it was fun to use them before the fight to cause some chaos. The fight itself, that was something he took serious, he wanted her focus here, completely. Able to give her all in the fight so that they gave the best show of strength in the fight. His fists flung forward and he demonstrated the speed and power that he could give into a single punch as a Zeltron.

Celt hopped into the ring and touched her gloves against her opponent, there was something about the smell of a boxing ring, the energy, the testosterone in the air, but this was even more interesting, the guy seemed fun. She looked him up and down, it would be a shame to knock him of his feet. She threw her tidied pony tail behind her her and nodded as he laid out his offer.

"Sure, I'll let you buy me a drink after this." she replied to his challenge with a big grin. She was a mandalorian commando, she could hold her own in a fight and her martial arts were flexible to many opponents.

"Hopefully you can last more than 5 seconds, the last guy was very underwhelming."

"I believe that's my line" she smirked at the guy, reading his suggestive tone clearly and ensuring she kept up in more than just the stakes of violence. Celt bounced and couple of times on her feet, popping a couple of fists into the air to check her action before she turned "Lets go, pretty boy." Celt was psyched up before this and was very ready when the bell rang. The man came out of the blocks like he meant business, fast and hard, it was how she liked it, no pushy footing around. She felt the shock of his first punch on her guard attempted to turn him sideways and counter with a hook of her own. She was probably not as strong as well carved man in front of her, but she could throw a punch. A mandalorian that couldn't fight without their armour didn't deserve to wear it at all.

Rhys laughed at the notion that the Mandalorian soldier would be to beat him seemed to be an amusing notion, especially since he had been warming up his fighting skills with the other Mandalorians and they all fell short to him. When she commented that he took her line, Rhys smirked, "if you think you are the only one to be disappointed with a partner, you clearly been with the wrong Mandalorians." There was a flirtatious offering to his tone as he launched his attacks. "So you think I'm pretty? That's good, means you'll enjoy buying my drinks for the night."

He was reinforcing that he was the one winning this bout.

While Rhys demonstrated in his initial blows how hard, strong and heavy his movements were. How he could overwhelm her with brute force if given the chance, when Mandalorian commando attempted to hit back, Rhys moved with the grace and speed of a ballerina. His dodges were quick, sharp, but importantly elegant. He was dancing around the ring and preventing her from landing a single punch on him. As he was doing this, letting her wear herself out with punches, the cocky smirk etched on Rhys's face never faded. He was not even thinking this was tough fight, letting it linger longer just so he got more time to admire the very fine woman.

When he saw his chance, his leg kicked out in a short, sharp powerful kick. Launching into the kneecap of his opponent's back leg, he was demonstrating his precision in unbalancing her. Attempting to knock Celt to the ground. Whether he would then launch on top and get into a grapple fight with her was dependent. He was more curious to see her reaction to his move.

The guy was good fighter, damn good in fact, this would be fun. He both struck with strength and moved with grace, a potent and useful combination, he was ballsy too, supremely confident that it would be her buying drinks.

But Celt was not without her own graces, she could move quickly and her footwork was good, she threw in a variety of punches looking for an opening on the man while other people watched on as she struggled to find her opening. Perhaps she was paying too much attention to her offence, or perhaps he just got lucky, but the strike to her knee took her balance and she way quickly on her back. The man followed and quickly pinned her to the floor with his legs over her. Her own martial arts training kicked in and she readied herself to fight the man off of her.

A grin appeared on her face, half snarl, half excitement as he put her down. "I have you vulnerable, I know an ancient technique that will take any man out of action in a single blow from this position" she teased as she applied pressure to his femoral nerve with her thumb, not so much as to cause him intense pain, but just enough to make him aware of the delicate environment her hand had made its way.

The pair were both at each other's mercy, he could freely pummel face her with his fists and she could quite quickly make lasting anatomical adjustments. "Shall we reset?" She asked after a few moments of breath right into the eyes of the pink skinned warrior raising an eyebrow suggestively.

His attack had been successful and Rhys ended up straddling the female Mandalorian. The air suddenly got tense with a connection, Rhys couldn't help but have some pheromones out from the position he found himself in. He smirked down at her, there were several Mandalorians calling out and making suggestive noises from where Rhys's pheromones had gotten to them. He grunted when he felt her hand reach for his femoral nerve. It was a ballsy move and he could push the pain aside to wail on her face. He would do a lot of damage there, however, he didn't think it would be fair for him to focus on ruining her beautiful face.

That would only tarnish the mood of their drinks she would buy afterwards.

Instead, he grunted at the pain she was causing. Her offer of letting go and resetting their position seemed very tempting from this position. Though Rhys was not eager to let his dominate position fall. Instead, he reached down, grabbing her finger that was jabbing at his nerve, using his full strength. He forced her finger back, bending the finger slowly in an unnatural position. He was not seeking to dislocate it or break the bone, just get close. Close enough that her attention was solely focused on that and releasing that pain.

His other hand gripped her throat tightly as he looked down at her. "Good try, but think you forgot I am bigger and stronger. And I am more than happy to cause you some pain." Rhys chuckled deeply, his hand still gripping her throat while he was wrenching her finger back and pinning that hand to his body.

Her heart raced as she felt the pain coursing up her arm and his hand grip tightly around her neck to control her. "It... appears... so..." She grunted through her own pain, she did not wish to concede defeat but it was beginning to look like she might need to tap out. The man was strong and his pink muscular arms had her unfortunately out of commission. She tapped several times on his thigh and felt the pressure immediately relax, as per correct fight etiquette. She didn't immediately push him off, quite enjoying the view from here and the feel of his not inconsiderable weight pressing down on her. She took a little time to catch her breath and also look into the man's eyes as they spoke.

"So, are we calling you the winner or do you have another round in you?" She found herself almost purring to the guy, being swept up in not only the pheromone cocktail that was dripping onto her, but also her pure and natural attraction to the man. She flexed her now free finger back and forth, both relaxing it and returning its feeling to normal, but also allowing it to gently stroke the forearm of the man who had pinned her.​

As soon as Celt tapped out, Rhys released her fingers and guided Celt onto her feet. Offering her a smirk, "well, hopefully you got the creds. I am an expensive date." He winked to Celt as they stood very close to one another, letting her have the chance to admire his sweaty, muscular figure up close. Feeling her finger caressing him, Rhys smirked to Celt widely, "I think I got a couple more rounds in me if you think you can keep up." Rhys chuckled deeply, suggestively as he placed a hand on her waist.

After several more rounds in the gym, Rhys was unsure if they drew or if Rhys had conquered every match since it had been a mix of physical abilities, stamina and the growing chemistry between one another. However, he decided to go to the bar after he showered his hours of sweat away and let his body cooldown from the intense workout he had shared with Celt. It was nice to find a Mandalorian who could provide him a challenge in the physical aspects since before she challenged him, the others had been very disappointing.

He donned his civilian clothes, which was a bomber jacket, shirt and jeans. Nothing fancy but it was clean, showed off his muscular figure and comfortable. Walking into the pub, Rhys greeted everyone friendly, shaking hands. Everyone seemed to know him or want his attention but he only gave the bare minimum, the life of a Zeltron could be exhausting for some since everyone assumed they knew you and wanted to talk with you because of that fact. However, Rhys was able to thrive and move through the conversations with ease.

Eventually he got to the bar, ordering two shots for himself and a shot for Celt when she arrived.

Equipment: Eveningwear

Celt spent a while in the shower after her match freshening up and preparing to go and pay her debt to the fighter who had shown her the matt, she loved her long red hair but it going from the ring to the club did take its time to process. "Nice show Saxon, maybe next time I could throw a few punches your way too." came a man's voice from behind her as she finished up, she looked over at her shoulder at the other mandalorian, "Perhaps... but if I hear you gossiping then we'll have a problem." she turned off the water and headed to dress, she had the perfect outfit in mind for the evening.

Later...

Celt walked into the bar and saw Rhys Swynol Rhys Swynol standing at the bar, another woman looked like she was eyeing him up but maybe he hadnt noticed yet, he would notice Celt.

"Hey, sorry I'm a little late, you know how it is." she took the shot and knocked it down quickly before turning to him. "You shoulnt have bought me that, At my count I'm already down 4 to you, one for the beating and three for... well..." she laughed and reached to call the bartender over to pour them both a longer drink for after their shots. "You're a damn good fighter, so i'll put it out there. I'm not looking for someone to join officially, but I like to spar a lot, that work for you?" she picked up her drink and put it to her lips. The other girl who was now behind the Zeltron was giving her daggers, as if somehow Celt had stolen her prey for the evening. Celt didn't even acknowledge the woman, she didn't feel threatened at all and if anything found it funny.

Outfit: This

Rhys hadn't been paying attention to anyone bar the bartender to any real degree. He had come here to enjoy a drink with Celt and he would not entertain the advances of others in front of her, that would insult his fellow Mandalorian and he thought too highly of her to do such a thing. Instead, Rhys politely waited for Celt to arrive, when she did, she downed a shot and looked to him. She had definitely dressed up and Rhys couldn't help but admire her beautiful body on display for him.

It was alluring and Rhys was definitely intrigued. "Well, I figured I would give you a fighting chance to keep up with me. Due to my second liver and all. However, feel free to be as generous as you want, you know how generous I am as a person." Rhys chuckled deeply with a wink towards Celt, his attention solely on her and not even aware of another woman attempting to grab his attention.

His pheromones were used to create a relaxing, fun atmosphere as he listened to what Celt had to offer. "Fighting for survival from a young age. You tend to learn how to win any threat placed in front of you." When Celt mentioned she wasn't looking for anyone to join official Rhys chuckled. "I ain't the type you bring home anyway, so I don't think you would want me to be the one that is official."

"Sparring sessions, I can do that. Not sure you'll find someone who spars better than me though so you might be disappointed with others." He smirked, winking at Celt again as he took a sip of his drink. "How about a dance then, Lady Saxon?" Rhys asked in a flirtatious tone, his gaze admiring her figure in the dress once more.

Celt laughed, "You would be surprised the types of guys I have taken home, there was this one guy not long after my verd'goten he... well, he didn't last long once my dad caught us fooling around together" she was a lucky woman, she had very strong and caring parents and had never had to go through the fighting for survival a a youngster that some of the less fortunate of her vod reported. She took her drink and looked at the dance floor, yeah, she would love to dance.

"They say you can tell a lot about a man by the way he dances, shall we see if the inverse is true?" she emptied her glass and placed it on the counter before making her way towards the dancefloor she reached her hand around to the base of her spine to allow Rhys Swynol Rhys Swynol to hold on as she led the way, only turning back once she reached the dance floor. Celt liked to dance, and she had fairly good rhythm, she felt quite smug with the glances that her date was getting from the other women and would dance very close to him.

"Its fun that we met, you are certainly my type of guy. What do you do when you arent fighting or dancing?" she was curious what kind of job the man had, whether he was military or independent, he fought well and knew some good ground work so she suspected private security or something else in that domain.

"Well, sounds like he was not worthy if your father could intimidate him away from a beautiful woman." Rhys chuckled deeply, no monster could deter Rhys from flirting and being involved with a person once he was interested in them. However, he was likely a rare breed that could sooth a protective parent. Though he had little experience with how protective parents were, his own abandoned him from a young age. Not caring what happened to him over their own survival.

Taking her hand, he followed Celt onto the dancefloor, "I don't doubt that your dance skills will be anything less that fantastic, if your sparring ability transfer over." Rhys chuckled deeply, he placed his hands on her hips as they danced, moving to the beat. Rhys made sure that she was close to him and his attention was on her, for the night she had his sole attention. His body was close to hers as they danced, his moves were as graceful and skilled in the way they mimicked his fighting style.

"I do tend to be a lot of people's type. Which is great for me." Rhys chuckled as they danced together, "I shoot, I pirate, I work with the Mandalorians around here given the chance. I do what thrills and pleases me. What about yourself?" He held her close, making sure her attention was on him, not caring what others thought since they were of little consequence this evening.

Objective: dance

Celt laughed at her date, "Poor guy was only fifteen and Dad is built like the
Alor
, I don't think he had a lot of choice in the matter.
That boy had been Celt's first attempt at a boyfriend, she briefly wondered where he was now.

"A lot of people's type? I know just the sort... I am the sort." she was quite pleased to meet a guy who had a similar outlook on life to her, she was only about to turn twenty, her professional life was flourishing and it allowed her to just enjoy the finer things of life as much as she could, maybe in a decade or so she might follow her parents dreams and settle down with a husband and some kids, not that they were pushy, she was just very aware that her parents desired grandchildren one day.

What about yourself?

"I'm an Alor'ad in the Saxon commandos, I went to university and got additional training so I head up a specialist unit, it's pretty cool, can get a bit unpleasant out there though... but we won't go into that.

Ever think of joining the commandos? You fight really well, would only be the aptitude tests to think about."

She spun to dance with her back towards his body and felt herself swimming in the music and his pheremones, when she got a moment and the music naturally allowed her to dance into that position, she made sure to reach behind and steal herself a kiss not caring about the perception other people as she kissed him and allowed him to hold her how he saw fit.

Rhys chuckled, he knew he had gotten in a few scraps with family members, husbands, wives who were not keen of having to find the person they cared deeply about being in bed with him. Though he rarely worried for his life, he was a strong fighter, "well, bigger they are, the harder they fall. Dealt with a lot of big guys in death matches, never easy but not impossible to win a fight with them."

The Zeltron had never even considered having a family. That felt like a dream for someone with a stable life and wanting to be settled, he couldn't see himself last a day like that till he was bouncing off the walls and dead eager to escape. Feeling confined, trapped with people he didn't want to be surrounded by.

"Fancy, a very different life to me." Rhys chuckled, he wasn't sure if Celt would care that he was a common nobody who could barely write or read. He wasn't made to be much beyond a warrior, a fighter who killed and reaped the glory of that. To be where he was, that was the achievement, to aim for something like Commandos where people studied, or went to university, that sounded way beyond him.

He chuckled, "I think I would last a day at something like a university, I am not good at studying or taking tests. I wasn't raised to be a leader, or be a commando. Think I am better sticking to the bounty hunting and piracy. Suits the skills I got. I appreciate the offer though." Rhys smirked, bringing her in close to dance, letting her feel the positive emotions and joy he was feeling, wishing to share their feelings in the moment.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom