Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG A Bougie Bar and Some Company

Introducing this neat luxury establishment on Qena Prime planet, please read more below on the restaurant she works at. Also make sure to read her bio too :p

A little bit about my char, shes come a long way from her original planet Xona, escaped a religious cult and fled from her planet at 19 (a bit of a spoiler sry). She now goes by Aurelia and has been working at the fancy Qenoir Sky-Tavern as an attendant/waitstaff. She is naive in most aspects and new to most things as Xona is run by a dictatorship of vampires (sangir-type) and is closed off - think something along the lines of North Korea. Nevertheless, she has quite a bit of stories to share. She has a unique accent - basic isn't her first language, she is also not human. She is slightly force-sensitive but it's mostly magick-based. She uses a kind of subtle mind trick magick but it's usually in an attempt to garner tips - she needs to pay rent and has a kid who requires special medical care.

The time she has worked in the tavern would be around 20-25 years old - I consider IC time and date on chaos flexible. An exclusive waitstaff/attendant serving customers. Lots of potential. She would have been single until around 23 I think. So a bit of casual romance during the period is a potential idea. Mostly looking for some connections and new threads for character development. Aurelia needs to meet new people and she'd be attending to new people daily, so do come along. The plot doesn't have to be while she is working, could also be in general Qena if your character happens to be there. We can work things out along the way.

A little about me OoC. I post once or twice a week. I love to plot. Pretty chill - we can go with a general plot or just throw in a thread and see where things head. Maybe some mandos hunting for a bounty staying in the establishment? DM me if interested or post down below :>

Last edited:
tenor.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom