Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A bit of Piracy anyone?

DELMONT'S RIPPERS
source.gif

Hello everyone and welcome to the show!

Now that the greeting is out of the way, let me get to the fun part. As you can see I'm looking for a group of writers, even just one or two, who are interested in writing a bit of piracy/raiding as part of a pirate crew. To be simple about what I'm looking for: I'm hoping to find a few people interested in working in a close inner circle with Ranik Delmont - a millennia old energy vampire and marauder.

The individuals in question will be in charge of operating some NPCs I plan on making for Ranik's crew made up of mostly shapeshifters and changlings. I intend to make a couple strict NPCs like twin clawdites, a shi'ido and a neti though they would not be as close to Ranik as any PCs who join him and would be more of the high ranking members of his crew under his inner circle.
PC crew members:
NPC crew members:

As a disclaimer: These PCs do not need to be shapeshifters or changlings of any kind but it's preferred they be ready for a good bit of action and danger.

For the sake of limiting I'd say there are five open slots for inner circle and I'd say two or three for enemies.

Inner Circle
1. [member="Eryn"]

Enemies

Like Sweet-Tarts Without The Sweet Part
79eR22S.gif

Shiny, [member="Ranik Delmont"]. Let's be bad guys.

Where's the rest of the scum and villainy? C'mon, people, I know you're out there, you're lookin' for opportunity? This is it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom