Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A bit of a pickle *Joshua DragonsFlame*

It had been her third trip to the underworld, to bring back some of her babies. It wasn't like her room look like a jungle. It just had a little touch from home, if only she could add some birds, and more creatures to her room. It seem that her roommate was scared to death of her sweet little Heta. Not sure if it was her needle teeth, or razor sharp claws.

Then it could be the meat eating plant she keep in her closet. Its not like anyone going to be getting hurt right they should be in her space, yep that its she was going with that. As she took a walk towards her room, only to see younglings running for the dorm rooms. Picking up her pace as she turn the cornor seeing just what was going on. One of her plants had a growth spirt only to see it coming her way quickly.
Dropping the plants she had in her arms to turn herself running smack into something very solid. @[member="Joshua DragonsFlame"] Knowing not who she had ran into but had a look on her face knowing what was going to happen next with the plant. Sir, I think we should go this way quickly before the pores open up. The air not going to be breathable for long down this hallway. Dressed in clothes she shouldn't be wearing as her robes where laying on her bed. Having a fun looking outfit with the smell of strong drink on her breath.

The Jedi Master had been visiting friends before being smacked into by a Padawan. He noddedd quietly at her explanation before following. What in the world was going on?

Josh hadn't planned on being found... He didn't want to find trouble.

But it seemed trouble had just found him...

@[member="Maya Whitelight"]

After getting a few hallways away, she stopping before speaking to him, which she hadn't had the pleasure of meeting yet, she bit her bottom lip. Thinking of how to explain, to this one just what had happen then again she didn't know for herself. All she could see it was her planet she pick up from that shady character a few planets before coming here.

Now to think about it, wasn't he wanting to get reid of the plant quickly, it was a quick buy, not. Upgrading to chewing on her bottle lip, seeing from the robe that he was Master rank. Well, you see there this cute planet that just calling to me, it was strange, it almost feel ike there was something dark/ shadowing about it but it was so so so cute and pretty with its tear drop, purple leaves. Mmmm Master...
Seeing that she didn't know his name as of yet. @[member="Joshua DragonsFlame"]

The Jedi Master took a breath. Let's see... It was a living creature, so peaceful means...

Walking toward the plant but not getting in range of it, he held his hand out and watched as a jet of flames spouted from his fingers. He left it there, as a message. One the plant would likely know well... To calm, or burn...

It was an empty threat. But the plant would not know that.

Gasping for air seeing flame shoot out of his hand. Shaking her hand, then taking it back with a sheepish look upon her face. Only to let out another OH NO, I better get Heta." seeing her have panic her room back with Heta in her pet. Here Maya, take your pet, I"m putting in for a room change your just nuts keeping these dangerous, dark feeling plants in our room, when you said one of two plants, then it turn into three dozen or so plants, I don't think they all like each other, I don't like that man eating one in your dark closet. sssssshhhhhhhh don't say a word, I promise to take better care of my sweets. not in front of him. Shaking her head as her roommate just pointed at @[member="Joshua DragonsFlame"] you can't get out of this one he Grand master. Color drain from her cheek, giving the most horror look. OH Hutt butt juice.

Looking at the Master, then sliding up to him, with a bad look on her face, Is this a good time, to tell you, I think the planet came from Ziost or some planet like that.

Josh had a hard time understanding the Zeltron, but extinguished the flame when the plant calmed itself.

"I am the Grandmaster no longer" he said as she spoke of Ziost. "And that's probably why the planets are going insane. I'd suggest you find somewhere else to move them to, please. You're endangering the younglings"

His tone was firm, calm, but with a commanding element that commanded the respect a Jedi Grandmaster once did... He did not enjoy the possibility of these plants and their scents escaping from the room again and harming the little ones.

@[member="Joshua DragonsFlame"]All of them, Master ...what is your name. Oh by the way i'm Master Vulpesen padawn. Forgetting about Heta in her arms before she started to purr being in her mothers arms. This is Heta. Trying to get most of the pressure off of her. I might need a wee little help.

He nods. He would have to speak to Vulpesen before he went travelling again about his Padawan's... Baggage. "I see" he said, taking a breath. This was completely ridiculous, but what in the world was he going to do with this chick?

He gently took the plant, with his superhuman strength, out of her arms and placed it on a table. He backed away from it before flipping his hood back over his head, it having fallen off during the ruckus.

"Anything else?"

Thinking of everything, before answering Nope that i can think of, removed all plants that are harmful. Oh yea would you like to have a cup of tea with me.
Keeping a smile upon her face before seeing that there wasn't anything else but to take them out, seeing where she put the hood for the one in the closet getting it out putting it cover it, singing to it softly lullaby. Looking back towards the Master @[member="Joshua DragonsFlame"]

He cocked his head toward the plants.

"There is greenhouses. In the gardens in the temple. Arrange to have them brought there. They can grow and flourish there without harming anybody" he instructed calmly. "Probably better then killing them, doncha think?"

Oh yes, I think so, I only wanted to learn more about different plant force through planet life on different plants, and what I did before coming here let me do so freely. Even forming links to plants in different parts of the galaxy. After all who would take a frisky Zeltron seriously. I will make arrangement right way, to have them taken to the greenhouses, I can go there any time, Master. Its just something about plant life pease it brings to me, as if they all speak to me, in their own ways. Running her fingers across one of the leaves, even as she did it turn to a pinks color as if just her touch was soothing for the plant. @[member="Joshua DragonsFlame"]

He nodded a bit. "I know there's a vacant greenhouse currently. Go ask about it and I'm sure your plants can be moved" the Jedi Master said as he looked her.... Plants over.

How the Order had allowed this Padawan to keep such dangerous things in the temple... It boggled his mind, for sure.

Smiling at him with a smirk to her face, feeling something from him after all one thing that Zeltron had was there natural ability to sense and read minds. Think be a good idea to go right way, before more get scared mind. It only had a few just grew the rest from seedlings. You see I learn from my mother had to grow what need quickly. You care to help me out carry a few with me. Giving him a playful wink. @[member="Joshua DragonsFlame"]

Picking up a few of those on her night stand, not going near the closet door. It wasn't that wanted to keep it in there forever, that would be one that have to be carefully move as it had grown twice a big now. Not that she was feeding it good, with the scrap meat from the kitchen that she had to keep her kitty feed also.
Do you know anything about plants?
Looking down at her arm full she now had, some she remember what run she been on when they got be gotten. Others not so much, then again some time she could get out of hand. Looking to see if he was still looking at her, giving out a little chuck, after all it was only her nature to be carefree but also to make others feel happy, enjoy themselves it always seem to give her great pleasure to know others shared being happy. [member="Joshua DragonsFlame"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom