Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private A Big Proposal

5cf44020210000fd08e68a17.jpeg

Suspended high among the pastel billows of Bespin are a drifting large city of extravagant magnificence and political opportunity. Cloud City exists not just like a mining state, separating significant Tibanna gas from the profundities of the monster planet, yet in addition as a sheltered spot for those attempting to get away from the extremely disturbing perplexity holding the universe. In spite of the fact that cash making, Cloud City is little enough not to be the focal point of consideration by bigger individuals in control, for example, the Mining Guild. It prevailing under the skilled administration of Baron-Lando Calrissian. Calrissian, helped by his right-hand Lobot, managed independence issues and work troubles all through his concise term.

Mike went into the penthouse. He had a big descion to make and he was nervous. Mike knew that it has been a while since Maria died and now, apparently, the Fel Imperium fell apart. Then, leaving his brother on Mustafar stranded with all his issues. Mike is just tired and frustrated. He has been sitting in gloom and darkness. He still remembers the whole Jen-Ari Empire life and his life on the run. It was just crazy and ignoring. Mike was thinking about his life one day and decided that who was in his life mostly? It was Salis. Salis and Him ever, well forever. Mike invited Salis here. It is time to propose to her, finally.

Mike started to walk around nervous like inside the penthouse. He knew that it was not all romantic, but it was something in the comfort of his own home base. Mike had hoped that Salis would hurry up to join him.

Salis Salis

Salis fiddled with her Lightsaber, activating and whirling the weapon around her body in a flurry of movement that a normal person could barely even see as anything more then an orb of light and flashes. She wasn't wearing full armor, instead a
6468c4da0e33c90fe6ac7f7d26dcd3c2.jpg
made of Shell_spider_silk. And colored red and black, with a short cape just for a little extra. Her little practice with the blade however was interrupted as she heard that Mike V'Trechen Mike V'Trechen had invited her. She chuckled a little, deactivating the blade and attacking it onto her belt as she began to head out towards his penthouse.

By now she'd known him awhile, they met within the Jen'Ari empire, while it still existed. Back then when he was first striving to become a sith. Before she got bored of them. She protected him a few times, repeatedly, actually. She was ahead of him in skill and power and she knew that, she had been delving much deeper into it then he had and for longer after-all. Having gone so far as not even having her original body being used anymore, taking on that of a clone of it, hiding the disfigurations that she'd caused herself. Disfigurations that might inevitably come to this one with how much she indulged herself in the darkness that was the joy of fighting and killing.

And yet for having so much destruction in her heart for others, the joy she received from it, she still ended up helping him. After becoming a mercenary and leading such a free life, she ended up joining his military. Ended up teaching him in the ways of the force again. She assumed that might be what he was looking for today.

She approached the penthouse, knocking on the door and saying aloud, drawing out each word, "Heeelllooo? I have arrriivvveed."

Mike used the force and opened up the door. He was trying to be mysterious. Mike went to the living room and saw his best friend in the world. He knew exactly how he was gonna do this. Mike did not want to swing into this. He wanted to reminisce. Mike knew that this might irritate Salis, but he figured that everything would work out fine.

"Hello, Salis!" said Mike when he entered the living room. "Well, well, well. It has been a while. I am so glad that you are here. You always make me happy when you are here. Please, sit down. Want me to get you something to drink? Maybe some Fuzzy Tauntaun or some Bespin Fizz, perhaps?"

Salis Salis

Salis strolled in, nodding at him with a smile as she saw him in the living room. "What's up?" she greeted in turn after him. Cocking her head as he complimented her and asked her to sit down, which she did, crossing her legs and letting the one of them bounce on the other as she listened to him ask about if she wanted something to drink, "Sure whatever's convenient." she answered.

She was perhaps a bit less patient then Mike was, prone to trying to get things done, or at least get things started. Her military patience existed, but that was because in the military there were set times for things. And she knew when each peace was supposed to happen, or at least an idea of what might be coming. However for conversation she was perhaps a bit prone to prompting things more quickly,
"So what'd you call me over here for? Looking for a little more teaching or something?" she asked Mike V'Trechen Mike V'Trechen

Mike fixed a couple of Bespin Fizzys. He put a ring in one of the drinks. He knew that it would be a big surprise. Mike put on a song from Mos Eisley Cantina. He broght the drinks over and carefully handed Salis the drink that had the ring in it.

"I was just thinking about you," said Mike. "I was missing you and your companionship. Tell me. What was your favorite thing that we did together? I know mine was the holocron adventure."

Salis Salis

Salis smiled as she took the drink, it felt ever so slightly off but she didn't really take incredible notice of it. Mike was probably one of the few people she wouldn't bother to ensure she wasn't being poisoned from. For all her lack of fear, she took incredible amounts of care. She chuckled as he mentioned missing her companionship, and adventures.

Though she had to think about it moment, swirling the glass around in thought, "That was certainly interesting. Though, I will admit. I did like the fight with that fellow, what was his name, Orex? Kept trying to get us to cooperate with him. Had to help you a few times there though didn't I?" she added the last part with another chuckle then began to try and take a swing of the glass, she never was one for taking it slow about things, the ring hit her tongue and she leaned forwards somehow managing to swallow the drink and dropping the ring out of her mouth into her hands coughing, "What are you trying to--" she paused her shocked voice as her face stopped and stared at what was in her hand. "...Mike...did you drop your ring?" she inquired, not sure quite how to process it.

Her own parents had chosen to consider her a monster for her murderous nature, since then, getting relationships of any kind beyond a passing interest was very hard. Mike V'Trechen Mike V'Trechen , somehow, had managed to last. But the sense of permanence was hard to fully contemplate.

Mike looked at her. He was ready, but he did not really know how to begin. Mike started to try to think what was the best way to do this. Mike stood up and started to talk to Salis, honestly.

"Salis," said Mike. "You are right. You always helped me out with all of my crazy adventure. What do you get? I do not give you money or toys. I just gave you this job. The truth is that I love you. I am not sure what I would have done without you. You were the brains in everything, espically the Brother War whenever my first wife died. I see how pathetic all my choices are. Salis, I need you."

Mike knealt down. His brain started to flash all the way from The Jen'Ari Empire all the way to now. It was time to ask the biggest question to his best friend. He was very nervous.

"Salis," said Mike. "I want you to be my empress of my life. I want to be your right hand man. You are the main one in my life that I always look to, espically in death. Salis, can you marry me?"

Salis Salis

Salis looked at the ring, glancing between it and him as he spoke, her face skipping over expressions here and there. Sometimes she almost wanted the mask, unsure if she actually wanted to show the faces that she was showing. If she wanted anyone to see them or not. Running over what had occurred, what he'd given and she received. She thought she saw where it was going, but this was not a moment she was going to spoil with internal dialogue.

A smile eventually began to creep onto her face as she could tell he was finally getting close to what he was saying. As he explained what he was getting at and asked the question. She chuckled a little, covering her mouth in amusement while her eyes lit up, reaching forwards in a single swift movement to grab him in embrace, "Why not?" she said simply.

Mike went in and gave Salis a hug. He was happy that this is going full circle. Mike sat back on the couch and looked exhausted. He took a swig of his drink and started talking to her about some cool stuff.

"So," said Mike. "I really was scared that this went another way around. I am so relieved. What would you like to do now? We can do ANYTHING you want., babe."

Salis Salis

Salis plopped herself on the couch. In truth, she'd been a bit angry, or at least shocked, when she found out he was getting married all of a sudden, as she'd had almost no knowledge of the situation before hand. Though she adapted fairly quickly, as she always did. Salis realized she'd never actually outright told him that she liked him. Though, the fact she kept ending up coming back around to him, kept trying to protect him, or help him, she thought maybe that was really what helped show it. Words, they were deceptive. You could tell someone anything. She never asked for anything in return, she was already getting it really. She had someone she could trust in some way, who didn't judge her for her cruelties or try to control her for her power. Her parents could have been that, but they weren't.

She chuckled as he mentioned being relieved it went the way it had, and then asking what she wanted to do. She leaned back her head craning to see into the roof as if there was something there, "I have no idea. I never exactly...actually considered marriage." she furrowed her brow uncertainly, "I've just never been in one place long enough for that to be a thought."

Mike kind of knew how that felt like. He has been busy and exhausted. Being a part time Sith, Faction Leader, and a husband, really exhausted him. Mike was, at least, been very busy with a lot of big stuff going on. Now to have his first wife die and had to battle his brother, to keep everyone and thing afloat.

"I understand," said Mike. "I do not really have time myself. I was so busy with becoming a sith, one of The Big Three, and Brother War. I was blinded with my life. I need to have a clean slate. I want to have a life with you. I want to be with you."

Salis Salis

She let a blow out of her mouth thinking as he answered. Talking about how much time he had spent on other ventures and now saying he wanted a clean slate, and to be with her, she chuckled again turning so that her knees held over the back of the couch, "Well then, what do you want to do?" she asked smiling, "I've just kept on doing what I've always done, and I imagine I'll still do that a lot of the time. But I usually know what I want, or at least what I don't want. You have a bit more of a rocky record." she added the last part with a bit of a shrug.

Strange as it was, for all the amount of flippancy that Salis dealt with life and death, mostly death, she always seemed to know where she was going. Or know what she was doing. Even when all she had was a single step ahead, she knew she wanted to preform that one step and that was its own joy. Mike had had more difficult problems in the past. Especially in regards to the force. Though this adventure was of a very different kind.

Mike V'Trechen Mike V'Trechen

Mike was not rue how to respond. Everything was really just clicked together. Mike felt like he needed to protect the world that they lived in. He used the force to open a drawer and his lightsaber flew into his hand.

"Salis," said Mike. "Listen. I gave up being a Sith, but that does not mean I should quite learning how to use a lightsaber and the force. I know that I am a Faction Leader and, to be frank, a fighter. I know some stuff, but I barely was able to take out Fireson. Can you help me?"

Salis Salis

Salis hummed in thought as he answered. Bringing up that he was only barely able to beat his brother. And then asking her to help him, while he held his lightsaber in her hand. She breathed in thoughtfully and smiled, "Love too." she responded simply, jumping up to her feet and swinging her arms before putting her hands on his with the lightsaber too push it down, "But maybe not in the suite."

She stepped back holding her arms out, "If you wanna do that, maybe there's somewhere a bit more suitable for that?"

Mike walked into another room of his penthouse. In that room, there was a training area. Mike grinned, because Salis and him is offically one, not as Master and Apprentice, but as lovers.

"Would this work?" asked Mike revealling a couple of practice sabers. "I had this, specifically, installed after the Brother War. I do not care about who uses it. This is for us. I love you, babe."

Salis Salis

Salis strolled behind folding her hands behind her back as he lead them into a training room which she slowly nodded her head at in thought examining it. Good and roomy. Also showing the practice sabers. She pulled two of them towards her with the force running them around with her hands while he explained their purpose, spinning the weapon behind her back and then using the force to throw them away and come back like some kind of death yo-yo.

She smiled as he told her he loved her. Pursing her lips before chuckling and responding cheekily, "I know."

Salis smiled as he obeyed, "Let's test those reflexes of yours?" she prompted, gesturing for him to step back. From there she would smile, using the force to send many of the practice weapons scattered across the floor. "Defend yourself." she ordered, and with that she began to focus, her entire focus going on to the weapons, as they began to lift from the ground and hover, some would fall to the ground as she diverted attention to others. And then they began to strike. At first it was completely systematic, following a pattern from one side or another. And only two at most. But they moved fast and suddenly, in order to ensure he wasn't completely reliant on being able to know when they were coming. The moment one was batted away or avoided, another would began to move.

Mike used his practice saber and started to block the swords. He was able to withstand himelf for a couple of minutes, then he started to ualter. Mike lost his balance and fell to the floor, and a sword scrapped his arm. It was not bad, but it hurt.

"Salis," said Mike. "I am sorry that I could not withstand. I really tried my best. What should I do now? I love you, my babe. You have always surprised me with everything you do."

Salis Salis

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom